Anesthesiology  |
Prafulla Singh, MB
Prafulla Singh, MB is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Prafulla Singh is affiliated with South Texas Spine and Surgical Hospital.

Pain Specialty Consultants

1200 Brooklyn Ave Ste 140

San Antonio, TX 78212

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Prafulla Singh

Prafulla Singh's Experience

Prafulla Singh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• U Buffalo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • U Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Prafulla Singh has no media or publications listed.

Prafulla Singh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Prafulla Singh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Prafulla Singh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Prafulla Singh to family and friends
4.4
Prafulla Singh's Performance
in san antonio, tx |
Dr. Singh has provided me with qualitative and holistic pain management for about 15 years. His uses a combination of medical modalities in conjunction with each other to provide the most efficacious level of each in pursuit of my pain management. When surgery is not the best option or has failed to deliver the desired relief, he can provide you with a number of alternative treatments, including: epidural steroid injections (neck, mid or low back), therapy, implants, and referrals.
in Spring Branch, TX |
Dr. Singh was a very informative and caring physician. His office staff was always professional and accomodating. I received two Lumbar Injections that helped me tremendously. I would recommend Dr. Singh if you are looking for someone who really wants to get you back to daily lifestyle.
in laredo, tx |
After many years with lower back pain problems with L3-L-4L-5, I was referred to Dr. Singh by my son. Dr Singh is the first doctor that has diagnosed and treated my Spinal Stenosis with proper injections and nerve medication. Since he began treating my pain I have gradually increase my daily activities. He has performed two series of injections and both times with great positive results. Dr. Singh is the only physician that has taken his time and explaining my problem. Highly recommended.
in San Antonio, TX |
I made the rounds trying to find relief for sciatic pain, neuropathy in both feet and restless leg syndrome. My family practice physician referred me to a vascular surgeon, who referred me to a neurosurgeon, who referred me to Dr Singh for pain management. Dr Singh injected my back twice and hip once. Prescribed meds for the neuropathy. I have significantly less pain and able to resume a normal lifestyle.
in Bulverde, TX |
Dr.Singh is a very caring and informative. Not only did he help me get over my excruciating leg pain, but helped me understand of my condition. Thanks to his very efficient office staff as well.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have personally been undergoing pain management by Dr. Singh for about two years for severe back pain caused by spinal stenosis. I have been more than satisfied with his treatment. Dr Singh always listens to what I have to say. He began treating my pain in the least invasive way and has gradually intensified treatnent as needed. He has performed two steroid injections in my lower back with varying degrees of success. Both times the injection procedure was on time, quick and painless. Were
in San antonio, tx |
Due to the immense pain I was having I came to Dr. Singh he was very kind and patient and understanding with me. He took his time and listened as I explained my symptoms. I was no longer living I was just existing. Dr Singh has treated me and after months of not being able live my life normally and not being able to sleep I am so happy to say that he has given me my life back I will forever be grateful to him for all he has done for me. I highly recommend Dr. Singh
Have you seen Prafulla Singh, MB?
Are you Prafulla Singh?

Visit Prafulla Singh

Prafulla Singh accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Prafulla Singh has admitting privileges