Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju, MD

Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju, MD

Urology | Male | 47 years old

23 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Well being of the patient includes their sugical, medical, emotional, and spiritual wellnessRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Nagaraju's Experience

See how Dr. Nagaraju's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nagaraju

Dr. Nagaraju accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nagaraju has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nagaraju's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nagaraju to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Nagaraju's Performance
in Macomb, MI |
My experience was quite bad from start to finish. I sat waiting for the doctor for close to 45 minutes in the operating room, when I was attended to, the staff were rough in prepping me, Dr. Nagaraju began the procedure before the anesthesia had time to work so I felt every cut. He also had music blaring in the room with profane lyrics. Upon leaving, I was dismissed without further instructions, was not given any prescription for pain meds or antibiotics. I had to go back and ask for these. BAD!
in Detroit, MI |
Excellent Dr. very thorough in communicating procedure, no complications in bladder surgery Good demeanor and answered any concerns, felt very confident in him
in Royal Oak, Michigan |
My husband and I very happy with dr Nagarju. He was very helpful and kind and my husbands surgery was a success. We both recommend Dr Nagaraju.
Troy Michigan |
A fantastic surgeon, doctor and person. Dr. Nagaraju was very understanding of my concerns. He took time to explain the surgical procedure with kindness and compassion. I feel blessed to have had my medical treatment completed under his care
in Clinton township |
Dr Naharaju did my Robotic Bladder suspension I only stayed one night and I did not have any trouble He is kind and he cares Highly recommend
in Highland, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju. He was very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. I felt very comfortable with him throughout the initial visits and the surgical procedure. Dr Nagaraju performed bladder sling surgery on me, and it has really changed my life. I can do so many things now (like walking the dog, bowling, playing ball, running,etc.) anymore. I am very grateful to Dr. Nagaraju and his wonderful staff, thank you!
in Utica, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr Nagaraju. I was having issues when laughing or coughing. I put off this surgery for many years. He was very thorough and always pleasant. His staff was accommodating to reschedule surgery. I wish I would have done this years ago.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I have never ever had a doctor as knowledgeable, kind and patient as Dr. Nagaraju. I have kidney stones and he has been a saint helping me understand this condition and doing my surgeries. You will never be dissapointed with the care he provides. His staff is excellent too. I love this man!!!
in Troy, MI |
Dr. Nagaraju performed a Robotic-assisted laparoscopic mesh sacrocolpopexy. That is a WAY fancy way of saying bladder suspension & urethra sling. I'm 37 with young kids... I couldn't play at the trampoline park or do jumping jacks without leaking. The bladder prolapse was uncomfortable during intercourse. Only six small incisions (less than 1/2 inch each) and six weeks of taking it easy, and I am so thankful for the procedure. There is no discomfort, no leaking, and everything feels supported.
Rochester Hills, Michigan |
Dr.Nagaraju is my My Hero.If you have a bladder which is holding you hostage, as mine was, he is the person to see! I was aware of several prolapsed organs in addition to the bladder,but they were just annoying. I was afraid of having an "accident" in front of alot of kids since I work at an elementary school. Bladder control was a thing of the past. I was looking forward to robotic surgery, which was absolutely amazing.....no pain.....minimally invasive.....check it out!!
in Bruce twp, mi |
I had a very good experience with Dr Nagaraju. I would recommend him to anybody. Very caring and listens to you. He's confident and did exactly what he said he would do. He fixed my bladder and vaginia with hardly any pain robotically. It was great. He also called me personally one week out of the hospital to see how I was. He made me feel comfortable in every aspect.
in Macomb, MI |
I needed a bladder lift and was directed to Dr. Nagaraju. I was fearful of having the procedure done. I was fearful about having the mesh used because of advertisements on television. He quickly calmed my fears and assured me that it was a different material and was safe! My procedure went very well!! I feel better than I have in decades. I am a teacher and can teach without having to find a restroom every hour!! This has been life changing for me!!
in Macomb, MI |
An excellent doctor that actually listens to his patients.
in Macomb, MI |
I was referred to Dr Nagaraju for bladder issues. He performed a bladder suspension and I have had great results. Very pleased with surgery and the outcome
in Utica, MI |
I thought Dr. Nagaraju was caring and understanding of my problems. I had surgery to place a vaginal sling to support my bladder that went very well. I had no problems and very little pain with the procedure and my bladder control is much improved.
Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju, MD?
Are you Dr. Nagaraju?

Compare Dr. Nagaraju

Dr. Nagaraju says...

Pradeep Nagaraju, M.D. is an associate of the Michigan Institute of Urology. He is board certified with the American Board of Urology with subspecialty certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPM-RS). Dr. Nagaraju practices general urology with a subspecialty focus in the treatment of urinary incontinence, voiding dysfunction, prolapse surgery, and reconstructive urology.

Dr. Nagaraju received his undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He received his Doctorate of Medicine from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, in 1995. Following medical school he completed his Surgical Internship and Urology Residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Nagaraju received his subspecialty fellowship training in Female Urology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery at the Emory University, Atlanta.

He serves as a Clinical Instructor in Urology in the Urology Residency training program at the William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He serves as co-investigator for the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network (UITN). Dr. Nagaraju is a member of American Urological Association, Society of Urodynamics and Female Urology, and American Urogynecology Society.

Dr. Nagaraju's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nagaraju's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Nagaraju has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nagaraju's Board Certifications

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Urology

• Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hernia
  • Hydrocele
  • Kidney Stones
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Prostatitis
  • Scrotal Diseases and Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stress Incontinence
  • Testicle Disorders
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction
  • Urethral Diverticulum
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Medical College of Wisconsin
    Emory University School of Medicine
    University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Nagaraju does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nagaraju and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology