Urology  |
Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju, MD
Pradeep Nagaraju, M.D. is an associate of the Michigan Institute of Urology. He is board certified with the American Board of Urology with subspecialty certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPM-RS). Dr. Nagaraju practices general urology with a subspecialty focus in the treatment of urinary incontinence, voiding dysfunction, prolapse surgery, and reconstructive urology. Dr. Nagaraju received his undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He received his Doctorate of Medicine from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, in 1995. Following medical school he completed his Surgical Internship and Urology Residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Nagaraju received his subspecialty fellowship training in Female Urology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery at the Emory University, Atlanta. He serves as a Clinical Instructor in Urology in the Urology Residency training program at the William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He serves as co-investigator for the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network (UITN). Dr. Nagaraju is a member of American Urological Association, Society of Urodynamics and Female Urology, and American Urogynecology Society.

3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 407

Royal Oak, MI 48073

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Golden Rule
  • HAP Insurance
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Nagaraju

Well being of the patient includes their sugical, medical, emotional, and spiritual wellness

Dr. Nagaraju's Experience

Dr. Nagaraju's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology

• Urology
  • Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*
  • Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

• Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hernia
  • Hydrocele
  • Kidney Stones
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Prostatitis
  • Scrotal Diseases and Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stress Incontinence
  • Testicle Disorders
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction
  • Urethral Diverticulum
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Shock Wave Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urethral Sling
  • Vasectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
  • Emory University School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Nagaraju has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nagaraju does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nagaraju and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nagaraju's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nagaraju to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Nagaraju's Performance
in troy mi |
Dr. Nagaraju is extremely professional and has excellent bedside manner. He's very prompt with his appointments and doesn't keep you waiting.
in Utica, MI |
After having my fourth child I decided to undergo a vasectomy. From start to finish Dr. Nagarraju was fantastic. I would definitely recommend him to everyone that is looking to have this procedure done.
At first I did not like Dr. Nagaraju, I've forgotten why. Over the past year or so I have come to appreciate his expertise and manner, and feel that he has my best interests in mind. I also had to see his professional staff just before a holiday for an urgent matter... and was treated very well. I also like that this practice has some in-house med options.
Macomb, MI |
Dr. Nagaraju is a dying bread of physicians. He takes his time and actually listens your concerns. He really cares about your apprehension concerning the treatment he is proposing and does his best to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I would recommend him to anyone. They will be just as pleased as I am.
in Rochester, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju. He spends a great deal of time listening to you and is very confident in what he does.
in Macomb, MI |
He was the on call Urologist at Troy Beaumont Hospital. Shortly after midnight, on a Friday, he was called in to handle a kidney stone problem that had become septic. His demeanor and concern for my situation were immediately evident. Dr. Nagaraju professionally handled the situation. But his bedside manner in assuring me of what would take place and in comforting my wife were beyond excellent. I cannot thank him enough for his attention.
Rochester, MI |
Excellent, caring demeanor. Nice friendly staff. Clean facilities. Wait time can be a little long sometimes, so be prepared, but worth it.
Lake Orion, MI |
I had bladder prolapse surgery on April 11, 2017 and it has changed my life. I no longer have any bladder issues at all! I went into the hospital on Tuesday and came home on Wednesday. I was driving by Friday. There was very little pain and because it was done robotically there were only a few small incisions which were glued together. I had a hysterectomy at the same time. Believe me, this surgery is the way to go . I would do it again.
in Troy, MI |
In this day and age of automated physician response that any google can do for you, Dr. Nagaraju is a welcome, encouraging and refreshing throwback to the almost forgotten notion of wellness through wholistic treatment. I spent only 15 minutes with Dr. Nagaraju and by far one of the best doctors I have met. He is able to put you to ease and offers something that you don't know already. His age belies his confidence in the subject matter and I highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju.
Royal Oak, MI |
A great surgeon, Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju!
in Brighton, MI |
Dr. Nagaraju is an excellent surgeon. I had a difficult kidney stone removal without complications. He is very friendly and caring and spends quality time explaining details and answering questions. Highly recommended.
Troy, MI |
Dr. Nagaraju is a kind and gentle doctor. Very informed and gets to the point and problem immediately.
in Davison, MI |
I was referred to Dr. Nagaraju for a bladder sling issue. He is friendly, professional and listened to my concerns. He has experience in problems such as mine and was able to calm my fears. I was well cared for and my problem was taken care of. His office is friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr Nagaraju
Sterling Heights, MI |
The incompetency of the staff at the Troy Town Center location, wasn't determined by one single event, but by numerous events personally experienced and the treatment towards other patients. The staff members do not have the common sense to know that they represent the physicians and the group practice. Staff members should be professional, curtious, respectful, knowledgable, be able to resolve a dispute without belittling or chastising sick patients, human decency towards patients.
in Lake Orion, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju. I suffered for 6 years with incontinence. I was very scared to have another procedure due to my medical issues in the past. Dr. Nagaraju was very reassuring and explained the procedure to me in detail. The day of my procedure he had a wonderful bedside manner and again explained what he was going to do and what to expect after surgery. I had a great recovery and am now not wearing diapers. I wish I would have found him sooner.
Romeo, MI |
Excellent experience due to Doctor and staff for (listening, care, follow up)
New Baltimore |
Super personable, excellent bedside manner. Made me feel very comfortable during the procedure. I would HIGHLU recommend Dr. Nagaraju
in Macomb, MI |
My experience was quite bad from start to finish. I sat waiting for the doctor for close to 45 minutes in the operating room, when I was attended to, the staff were rough in prepping me, Dr. Nagaraju began the procedure before the anesthesia had time to work so I felt every cut. He also had music blaring in the room with profane lyrics. Upon leaving, I was dismissed without further instructions, was not given any prescription for pain meds or antibiotics. I had to go back and ask for these. BAD!
in Detroit, MI |
Excellent Dr. very thorough in communicating procedure, no complications in bladder surgery Good demeanor and answered any concerns, felt very confident in him
in Royal Oak, Michigan |
My husband and I very happy with dr Nagarju. He was very helpful and kind and my husbands surgery was a success. We both recommend Dr Nagaraju.
Troy Michigan |
A fantastic surgeon, doctor and person. Dr. Nagaraju was very understanding of my concerns. He took time to explain the surgical procedure with kindness and compassion. I feel blessed to have had my medical treatment completed under his care
in Clinton township |
Dr Naharaju did my Robotic Bladder suspension I only stayed one night and I did not have any trouble He is kind and he cares Highly recommend
in Highland, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nagaraju. He was very professional and has a wonderful bedside manner. I felt very comfortable with him throughout the initial visits and the surgical procedure. Dr Nagaraju performed bladder sling surgery on me, and it has really changed my life. I can do so many things now (like walking the dog, bowling, playing ball, running,etc.) anymore. I am very grateful to Dr. Nagaraju and his wonderful staff, thank you!
in Utica, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr Nagaraju. I was having issues when laughing or coughing. I put off this surgery for many years. He was very thorough and always pleasant. His staff was accommodating to reschedule surgery. I wish I would have done this years ago.
in Bloomfield Hills, MI |
I have never ever had a doctor as knowledgeable, kind and patient as Dr. Nagaraju. I have kidney stones and he has been a saint helping me understand this condition and doing my surgeries. You will never be dissapointed with the care he provides. His staff is excellent too. I love this man!!!
in Troy, MI |
Dr. Nagaraju performed a Robotic-assisted laparoscopic mesh sacrocolpopexy. That is a WAY fancy way of saying bladder suspension & urethra sling. I'm 37 with young kids... I couldn't play at the trampoline park or do jumping jacks without leaking. The bladder prolapse was uncomfortable during intercourse. Only six small incisions (less than 1/2 inch each) and six weeks of taking it easy, and I am so thankful for the procedure. There is no discomfort, no leaking, and everything feels supported.
Rochester Hills, Michigan |
Dr.Nagaraju is my My Hero.If you have a bladder which is holding you hostage, as mine was, he is the person to see! I was aware of several prolapsed organs in addition to the bladder,but they were just annoying. I was afraid of having an "accident" in front of alot of kids since I work at an elementary school. Bladder control was a thing of the past. I was looking forward to robotic surgery, which was absolutely amazing.....no pain.....minimally invasive.....check it out!!
in Bruce twp, mi |
I had a very good experience with Dr Nagaraju. I would recommend him to anybody. Very caring and listens to you. He's confident and did exactly what he said he would do. He fixed my bladder and vaginia with hardly any pain robotically. It was great. He also called me personally one week out of the hospital to see how I was. He made me feel comfortable in every aspect.
in Macomb, MI |
I needed a bladder lift and was directed to Dr. Nagaraju. I was fearful of having the procedure done. I was fearful about having the mesh used because of advertisements on television. He quickly calmed my fears and assured me that it was a different material and was safe! My procedure went very well!! I feel better than I have in decades. I am a teacher and can teach without having to find a restroom every hour!! This has been life changing for me!!
in Macomb, MI |
An excellent doctor that actually listens to his patients.
in Macomb, MI |
I was referred to Dr Nagaraju for bladder issues. He performed a bladder suspension and I have had great results. Very pleased with surgery and the outcome
in Utica, MI |
I thought Dr. Nagaraju was caring and understanding of my problems. I had surgery to place a vaginal sling to support my bladder that went very well. I had no problems and very little pain with the procedure and my bladder control is much improved.
Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju, MD?
Are you Dr. Nagaraju?