Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD

Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

To be able to treat chronic pain so that patients can do the things they want to do.

Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Pawtucket, RI. He is 56 years old.

Dr. Chopra's Experience

See how Dr. Chopra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chopra

Dr. Chopra accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Chopra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chopra to family and friends
Dr. Chopra's Performance
in Concord, NH |
He saved my daughter's life. She had been suffering from severe pain to all her body pain. I took her to Boston Childrens hospital and they made her worse. When she went there she was walking but when she left, she was in a wheel chair. Somebody recommended that I see Dr. Chopra He has been working with her for the last 2 years. She no longer uses a wheel chair and is back in school. I cannot than Dr. Chopra enough for his hard work and compassion with my daughter.
Providence, RI |
Kind and attentive and takes a careful look at things most skip over.
in Dusseldorf, NW |
Dr. Chopra was able to help my daughter. She is a teenager with chronic pain and other conditions. Her doctors had told her that there was nothing wrong with her and that she should see a psychiatrist. I took her to see Dr Chopra, 2 years ago. He spent a very long time examining her. No other doctor had even examined her. He was able to figure out the problems (none of them were mental). She is doing very well. I am proud to say that she will starting college this year.
in Somerville, MA |
He is God sent. He helped my wife when no doctor could not give us any answers. My wife has suffered from chronic pain for many years after a hiking accoident. We went to a lot of doctors in Boston and none of them had any answers and they wanted her to see a psychiatrist. We met Dr. Chopra a year ago. On our first visit he spent 4 hours examining her. No doctor had even examined her. She is doing much better now. We are so grateful to him
My 16 year old daughter had been suffering from pain in her legs for many years. I took her to many doctors including John Hopkins. They had no idea. Some of them said that it was psychological. Dr. Chopra was able to help her back get her life. She is graduating in a few months and will be starting college. She even went on class trip to Australia. His staff is so kind and helpful. They go out of there way to help. I was so touched that Lisa made coffee for me.
in san diego, ca |
My child has suffered from a rare condition called ehlers danlos syndrome. She was seen by many doctors. No one knew what to do. One doctor called it conversion disorder. Dr. Chopra helped my daughter. He expalined to us what was going on with her eds and what we need to do. She is doing so much better. She is now getting ready for college. She wants to be a doctor like him.
in West Roxbury, MA |
He is a wonderful doctor. He helped me manage my chronic pain which I have had for many years.
in Westwood, MA |
I have had back pain for many years. Every doctor I went to either recommended surgery or narcotics. Dr. Chopra was the only one who looked at me as a whole person. Turns out the problem was with my ankles. A simple fix of proper shoes, a brace and I am doing great.
in colarado springs, CO |
He is a wonderful doctor. He helped my daughter a lot. She was 16 years old when I took her to see him. She had chronic pain every where. I had gone to a lot of doctors and they did not know what was wrong. Some even said that she was faking it. Dr. Chopra spent 5 hours with us going over everything and finally diagnosed her with EDS. It explained everything that my daughter was going through. She is now is college and doing much better.
in West Warwick, RI |
Amazing doctor. For 20 years I kept going to different doctors telling them about my chronic pain and they kept blowing me off. Dr. Chopra spent 4 hours with me and explained what was going on me. It has been 2 years and every morning I wake thinking how much better I am now.
in north attleboro, MA |
excellent doctor
in Seekonk, Ma |
I was a patient of Dr. Chopra's about 5 years ago and he was wonderful. My back over the years has gotten worse and I wanted to go back and see him. His status says he accepts new patients but the staff would never make an appointment for me to see him, because he had to look at my previous chart. It has been 3 weeks and I can wait no longer-I have found another doctor to see. I'm not sure what the problem is or was but I hope his staff will be more receptive to new or returning patients.
in Warwick, RI |
He is a wonderful doctor. Great bedside manners. Very understanding. He helped me a lot.
in providence, RI |
He has saved my life and my families life. I was disabled from my back pain. I had 3 surgeries and I still had pain. I could not work. All the doctors thought I was looking for drugs, which was hurtful. I was not able to work. Dr. Chopra was kind, understanding and he worked really hard to help me. I am back to work pat time now after almost 7 years. His staff is also so kind and wonderful like him
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Chopra is so caring. He really cares for his patients. I was nervous about seeing another doctor about my rare condition at first. He put me at ease right away. He is funny which made me laugh and I felt comfortable. He spent a long time with me going over my problems, examining me. He was the first doctor who examined me out of the 30 that I had seen before him. I am still working on his recommendations and already feel a little better.
in Herndon, VA |
I have never met such an amazing doctor. He spent 6 hours with me and my wife. He went over every little thing about me. He thoroughly examined me. Its been 6 months and I am starting to see results. I am doing better. I still have chronic pain but have started to gain back my independence. I am off all my pain meds.
in Coventry, CT |
I have never met a doctor like Dr. Chopra. He is extremely kind, intelligent, compassionate, and warm. He is a brilliant doctor and he did not make me feel rushed or anxious at all during my 5 hour consultation with him. His staff if extremely pleasant and caring as well, however it is a little tricky getting somebody to call you back to get you that initial appointment. Definitely worth the hassle of calling over and over until somebody answers the phone, though.
in San Martin, CA |
He helped immensely with my chronic pain. I live in California. I contacted him over email and for almost 2 years he tried to help me. Finally, I made the trip to see him. I am so glad I did. He spent 5 hours with me. It has now been 2 years and I still doing better. I am not pain free, but I am much better.
in South Windsor, CT |
Wonderful doctor. He helped my husband with his back pain when no one in CT could. After being out of work for 2 years he went back to work part time.
Springfield, MA |
Office requests confidential medical records before appointment, however does not follow up with appointment after receiving records.
in Dalton, NH |
He has excellent bedside manners. He is very knowledgeable. I have suffered from a raer pain condition called ehlers danlos all my life. He helped me a lot.
in New Haven, CT |
He has excellent bedside manners. He spent a lot of time with me. At first I did not make much progress and it took a while for me to get better. He stuck by me and did not give up.
in Portsmouth, RI |
He is a wonderful doctor. The staff is wonderful too. They are all so caring. Its a busy office but they always find time to help me when I go there. Dr. Chopra has excellent bed side manners. He is very knowledgeable. I have neck pain and he was the only doctor who could help me. I had surgeyr which made it worse. The surgeon would not even see me after that,
in New York, NY |
Dr. Chopra is a very special kind of doctor. I have suffered from a rare condition all my life and no one could diagnose. I was in pain, tired all the time. He diagnosed me with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I have now been getting the correct treatment. I am so much better.
in Donnelsville, OH |
Wonderful. Very caring. Helped my son when no one else good.
in Warren, RI |
Very caring. Very well read. Knows what he is doing. Helped me a lot.
in Dade City, FL |
He is God sent to me. My daughter had severe chronic pain. I took her to so many doctors and they could not help her. ONe doctor told me to see Dr. Chopra. His office staff were so friendly. On my first call his assistant Lisa spent over half an hour talking to me. When i went there, they made sure my daughter was comfortable. They got her hot cocoa and coffee for me. Dr. Chopra spent over 4 hours with us going over every detail. My daughter is doing so much better.
in North providence |
Left Several messages No one returns your call.
Dr Chopra is a very caring, kind, and competent doctor. He listens to his patients and explains what the problem is and how he will remedy it. He is everything you want in a physician and more.
Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Are you Dr. Chopra?

Compare Dr. Chopra

Dr. Chopra's Care Philosophy

Dr. Chopra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chopra's Board Certifications

Completed in 2001

• Other Education
    American Board Of Independent Medical Examiners

• Russian

Dr. Chopra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chopra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine