Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD

Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Southern New England Anesthesia 102 Smithfield Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02860 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

To be able to treat chronic pain so that patients can do the things they want to do.Read more

Dr. Chopra's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Chopra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chopra

Dr. Chopra accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Chopra's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chopra to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Chopra
Dr. Chopra's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (85)
in north attleboro, MA |
excellent doctor
in Seekonk, Ma |
I was a patient of Dr. Chopra's about 5 years ago and he was wonderful. My back over the years has gotten worse and I wanted to go back and see him. His status says he accepts new patients but the staff would never make an appointment for me to see him, because he had to look at my previous chart. It has been 3 weeks and I can wait no longer-I have found another doctor to see. I'm not sure what the problem is or was but I hope his staff will be more receptive to new or returning patients.
in Warwick, RI |
He is a wonderful doctor. Great bedside manners. Very understanding. He helped me a lot.
in providence, RI |
He has saved my life and my families life. I was disabled from my back pain. I had 3 surgeries and I still had pain. I could not work. All the doctors thought I was looking for drugs, which was hurtful. I was not able to work. Dr. Chopra was kind, understanding and he worked really hard to help me. I am back to work pat time now after almost 7 years. His staff is also so kind and wonderful like him
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Chopra is so caring. He really cares for his patients. I was nervous about seeing another doctor about my rare condition at first. He put me at ease right away. He is funny which made me laugh and I felt comfortable. He spent a long time with me going over my problems, examining me. He was the first doctor who examined me out of the 30 that I had seen before him. I am still working on his recommendations and already feel a little better.
in Herndon, VA |
I have never met such an amazing doctor. He spent 6 hours with me and my wife. He went over every little thing about me. He thoroughly examined me. Its been 6 months and I am starting to see results. I am doing better. I still have chronic pain but have started to gain back my independence. I am off all my pain meds.
in Coventry, CT |
I have never met a doctor like Dr. Chopra. He is extremely kind, intelligent, compassionate, and warm. He is a brilliant doctor and he did not make me feel rushed or anxious at all during my 5 hour consultation with him. His staff if extremely pleasant and caring as well, however it is a little tricky getting somebody to call you back to get you that initial appointment. Definitely worth the hassle of calling over and over until somebody answers the phone, though.
in San Martin, CA |
He helped immensely with my chronic pain. I live in California. I contacted him over email and for almost 2 years he tried to help me. Finally, I made the trip to see him. I am so glad I did. He spent 5 hours with me. It has now been 2 years and I still doing better. I am not pain free, but I am much better.
in South Windsor, CT |
Wonderful doctor. He helped my husband with his back pain when no one in CT could. After being out of work for 2 years he went back to work part time.
Springfield, MA |
Office requests confidential medical records before appointment, however does not follow up with appointment after receiving records.
in Dalton, NH |
He has excellent bedside manners. He is very knowledgeable. I have suffered from a raer pain condition called ehlers danlos all my life. He helped me a lot.
in New Haven, CT |
He has excellent bedside manners. He spent a lot of time with me. At first I did not make much progress and it took a while for me to get better. He stuck by me and did not give up.
in Portsmouth, RI |
He is a wonderful doctor. The staff is wonderful too. They are all so caring. Its a busy office but they always find time to help me when I go there. Dr. Chopra has excellent bed side manners. He is very knowledgeable. I have neck pain and he was the only doctor who could help me. I had surgeyr which made it worse. The surgeon would not even see me after that,
in New York, NY |
Dr. Chopra is a very special kind of doctor. I have suffered from a rare condition all my life and no one could diagnose. I was in pain, tired all the time. He diagnosed me with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I have now been getting the correct treatment. I am so much better.
in Donnelsville, OH |
Wonderful. Very caring. Helped my son when no one else good.
in Warren, RI |
Very caring. Very well read. Knows what he is doing. Helped me a lot.
in Dade City, FL |
He is God sent to me. My daughter had severe chronic pain. I took her to so many doctors and they could not help her. ONe doctor told me to see Dr. Chopra. His office staff were so friendly. On my first call his assistant Lisa spent over half an hour talking to me. When i went there, they made sure my daughter was comfortable. They got her hot cocoa and coffee for me. Dr. Chopra spent over 4 hours with us going over every detail. My daughter is doing so much better.
in North providence |
Left Several messages No one returns your call.
Dr Chopra is a very caring, kind, and competent doctor. He listens to his patients and explains what the problem is and how he will remedy it. He is everything you want in a physician and more.
Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Are you Dr. Chopra?

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Provocation Discography
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Caritas Carney Hospital
    Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
    Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

Completed in 2001

• Other Education
    American Board Of Independent Medical Examiners

• Russian

Dr. Chopra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chopra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Chopra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Chopra

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Chopra's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Chopra

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Chopra's Care Philosophy