Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male • Age 59

Snapa

102 Smithfield Ave Pawtucket, RI 02860

Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Pawtucket, RI. Dr. Chopra has more experience with Spine and Pain Management than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chopra to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD with other Pain Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Chopra's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chopra

1.5267175572519085%

Dr. Chopra?
Absolutely, unequivocally the real deal if you have Ehlers-Danlos. I woke up one day and realized any time upright made my head feel like it was going to explode, yet lying flat made the extreme head pressure fully recede. Was misdiagnosed with spinal csf leaks and spent a year lying flat. After much research on my own, had a hunch I actually have EDS and CCI/AAI, so I scheduled to see Dr. Chopra. After his famous 5 hour consult, combing intensely through my medical history with a level of nuance and care I have yet to see replicated by any other physician, he expertly wove my entire health history together into something that finally made sense, including likely CCI/AAI. After so many years of specialists swanning into a room for 15 minutes, throwing out some misdiagnosis and then spitting out a bill, Dr. Chopra truly did the work and I've avoided severe c. spine damage. His nurse, Stephanie, also has a stratospheric intellect and runs circles around most doctors - she's awesome.
Julian Lowy – Oct 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Dr. Chopra was patient answered all my questions and explained what he was going to do to help my hip pain. He gave me an injection and within hours I had relief. It lasted almost a month. Returned to him in 6 weeks. Totally would recommend anyone seeing him for pain relief.. Beth in the office was very helpful also. People complain about the wait times, but I would rather have a doctor who explains and takes time with you and takes his time with the procedure, not rushed.
HAPPY PATIENT – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
You can see reviewers here from all over the country who fly in to see this amazing physician. We have been coming to see Dr. Chopra from Chicago for over 10 years for my daughter's chronic pain condition (CRPS). He has ideas and gives hope when no one else does. 10 years ago people knew even less than they do now. We are forever grateful to Dr. Chopra. He is a genius, and more than a caring and dedicated doctor. He is a pioneer for children with CRPS and other chronic pain conditions. Children and adults who are able to see him are extremely fortunate.
Maria R. – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Caring, knowledgeable and compassionate physician who takes his time to listen to his patients. I spent decades looking for answers to my medical problems. I was often dismissed by other physician specialists. Dr. Chopra took a great deal of time evaluating me and came up with a plan for me. I now have a team of physicians to take care of the various elements of my diseases. Dr. Chopra gave me the diagnosis I needed and then I did my research into finding the necessary specialists in each field. Facebook support groups and a great way to talk with others who have the same diagnosis and to get physician recommendations. Dr. Chopra will give you a great deal of information to follow. You must be compliant with his treatment recommendations. He is very busy and much sought after. Non complaint patients will be dropped with good reason. His staff is very hardworking and is his backup. This doctor is A++. He isn’t just taking money to write a Rx but trying to truly help patients get better
Diana – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
The guy is independent of any hospital and does what he wants, which isn’t always appropriate or ethical. The medicines I needed required pre-authorization and he said he doesn’t do that. The office staff are hard to reach and there is one woman who is rude. He charged me a lot of money for my visit and wouldn’t bill the insurance even though it was in the national network. I travelled a long way and waited a long time to see him and it was a disappointment. He knows how to listen but it wasn’t enough.
Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
He is very different from most doctors that I have seen. He actually listened to me, read my timeline, examined me. I am doing much better with his help. I still struggle with my medical condition but it is so much better.
Karen – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
I have been suffering with migraines for 32 years. In 2013, they became Chronic and unmanageable. I have seen dr. after dr. trying to find one that #1 actually cared #2 believed me and didn’t think it was all in my head #3 wouldn’t give up on me and say “there is nothing more I can do.” Dr. Chopra has been one of the only dr.’s that met all 3. To this day, he says “I’ll never give up on you.” In my eyes, Dr. Chopra has been a gift. Although my pain has not gone away completely, the severity of daily pain has lessened-which I am thankful. Dr. Chopra listens, is patient, doesn’t rush you out the door and is respectful. I have referred and know many people that also see him for other various reasons. All of which are extremely happy with the results they receive. Dr. Chopra understands pain and sincerely wants to help. That is what sets him apart from other doctors.
Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
He made me feel at ease. I was nervous about seeing another doctor for my mysterious condition and being told that it was all in my head. He asked me a lot of questions and examined me. He explained everything to me clearly with no fancy medical terminology. It has been a year and I am doing better. It was such a relief to know that it was not all in my head.
Jessica – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
After spending hundreds to travel and stay overnight to see Chopra for severe CRPS and another tragic injury, he spent three hours with me but ordered none of his own tests or medications. He ordered none of his own diagnostics and then sent me away with a laundry list of to-dos and to see drs elsewhere who I later found out no longer accept new patients. When I tried phoning Chopra to discuss the matter, he failed to return calls. I had questions about his so called "plan." I called his office more than six times over weeks and months and left numerous messages to no avail. He never returned my calls. I spent more than $700 on an appointment and traveled all that way to see him and can't give me the courtesy of a call back to explain his own suggested treatment or lack there of? I do not recommend anyone pay out of pocket to see this man. He may have awesome credentials and talk the talk, but he as uncaring as it gets and his treatment hold no weight at all. Doctors like this
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
It was such a unique experience. I am a physician patient. I had an injury and was told by lot of physicians about a condition that I had developed. I saw Dr. Chopra who went into such detail. Even asked me the exact method of my injury. He figured out the reason for my pain. Long story short, I am dong very well after following his recommendations. It has changed how I now practice medicine
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
He is good. He spent a long time with us going over my daughter's condition. Eventually he was able to find the problem and gave some good recommendations. It has been a year and she is much better.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
It brings happy tears to my eyes when I think of how much Dr. Chopra has done to help my little girl. I was told by Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh that my daughter's pain was all in her head. The put in the psychiatric facility for a year. One of the nurses at the hospital told me to see Dr. Chopra. He had helped her son. My daughter was afraid of seeing 'another doctor'. Dr. Chopra has helped her tremendously. She is back in school and being a teenager.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Dr Chopra is a very caring and compassionate person he really cares about his patients. I have been doing for infusions for the past two years and I am so happy to have him as my doctor.... the staff is also very kind and caring .. If you have CPRS this is the doctor for you....
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
He is Godsend to our family. He has helped both my children. We were told at Boston Children's hospital (very poor treatment) that my children were making up their condition. "They need to push through it". I was worried when I first went for my son's appointment. Dr. Chopra put as at ease right away. He explained to us exactly what was going. He actually examined my son (no doctor had even touched my child before). Both my children are doing very well. They refuse to go to any other doc.
MA – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Dr Chopra is the best! He spends alot time listening to you and shows compassion. Spinal injections help the pain.
Dori in RI – Feb 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Dr. Chopra saved my life and my family. My daughter suffers from a connective tissue disorder called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS). He spent 5 hours with us going over every single minute detail. We have since seen him a few times. Each time he spends all the time we need. He is never rushed and goes that extra step for us. My daughter refuses to see any other doctor, she trusts him only.
Denise in CO – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
He is very caring. He took the time to listen to my problem. He is not one of those doctors who have one hand on the door knob or are staring into the computer. He was the only doctor who examined me. I have been doing very well since I have been under his care.
Isabelle in FL – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Very good experience. Very thorough. I have had back pain for many years and even 2 surgeries which made it worse. I am much better now.
John in RI – Oct 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
He is brilliant. He saved my child's life. I will be forever grateful to him
Beth in CA – Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?
Very good doctor. Wonderful staff.
MN – Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chopra?

• Pain Medicine

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
American Board Of Independent Medical Examiners

• Russian

• Nancy E. Oriol Prize in Obstetric Anesthesia, Harvard Medical School, 2000
  • John Hedley-Whyte Prize in Critical Care Medicine, Harvard Medical School, 2000