Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD

Rheumatology ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Udayakumar

Fairview Eagan Clinic

3305 Central Park Village Dr Eagan, MN 55121

Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Eagan, MN and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Madras Med Coll in 2006 and specializes in rheumatology.

Dr. Udayakumar accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Dr. Udayakumar's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Udayakumar's Top Procedures and Conditions

Raynaud's Disease

Dr. Udayakumar treats Raynaud's Disease more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Udayakumar treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Dr. Udayakumar treats Rheumatoid Arthritis more than 81% of his peers

Dr. Udayakumar treats this condition more than 81% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Rheumatoid Arthritis of Hand and Wrist
Wegener's Granulomatosis

Dr. Udayakumar treats Wegener's Granulomatosis more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Udayakumar treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Udayakumar's conditions and procedures:

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Gout
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Lupus
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

Dr. Udayakumar?
Dr. Udayakumar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I truly appreciated and respected his know,edge, his patience, and his friendly professional approach. He was quick to diagnose my problem and treat it effectively.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar is knowledgeable, thorough, kind and caring. I trust him fully to take good care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Still udayakumar is thorough and has a pleasant demeanor. I appreciate his knowledge of my health condition!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar had a reputation and totally lived up to it. I am so thankful to have had him for my gout issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar is the best Rheumatologist I've ever seen! He's thoughtful, knowledgeable and listens! I'm so grateful to have found him! I'm convinced he works miracles! I haven't felt this good in years!!
knowledgeable, personable, patient-centered
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
DR. UDAKAMAR BEEN PATIENT WITH ME. I AM HEAD STRONG . NEED FACTS. FACTS BACKED UP. CHECKSAND BALANCES. VERY ON TARGET WITH EVERYTHING. AM BLESSED WITH HIM. SAVING MY LIFE FROM REAL HEALTH THREAT. VERY TIMELY. NOW POSSIBLY LIFE WILL BE BETTER FOR ME. GOOD NEWS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar has been my rheumatologist for 5 years. He has always treated me with respect, is very good answering questions both in clinic and through My Chart. I feel he has guided my treatment expertly. I trust him explicitly . The people who work with him are also, helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar understands my polymyalgia rheumatica and takes proactive action to treat the PMR effectively. I believe Dr. Udayakumar can be trusted to make appropriate treatment changes when necessary. I plan to continue seeing him for all rheumatology matters. He is very friendly and approachable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar is an excellent doctor. He's knowledgeable, well-versed in his field, tries different methods to help you achieve the best results, and takes time to answer any questions you might have. Plus he's friendly and very approachable. I highly recommend him as a rheumatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar is a wonderful doctor. He takes time to visit with you and understand your RA issues. His treatment plan makes sense, and he is open to patient suggestions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
I like him very much. He is very nice and patient and take time to take about my condition. He is one of the best doctor that cares me. Thank you very much for your help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar is excellent at diagnosing difficult cases. I have suffered for years. One trip to see him, testing and diagnosed. So very personable, thorough and friendly. We drive 3 1/2 hours to see him and will continue to do so as long as needed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar has been my rheumatologist since I contracted the tropical disease chickungunya from a mosquito bite in Tahiti in 2014. The disease triggered rheumatoid arthritis which we have been treating with several medications since then. He is a very attentive doctor who listens to my concerns and acts on them. I feel very fortunate to have found such a caring physician in Dr. Udayakumar. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Wonderful, caring Dr. Highly recommend to anyone and have referred friends to him. Good at ability to dx you and provide continuity of care over years, as well as providing a warm bedside manner. Not found in many Drs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Excellent provider with pleasant personality, great bedside manner, and extremely knowledgeable!! I started seeing Dr. U 3 yrs ago for aggressive progression of erosive osteoarthritis in my hands, knee and back. We figured out the right combination of meds, supplements, and therapies to strongly slow down the progression of the osteoarthritis, reduce the pain and swelling in my hands so computer work and daily chores are easier to do. I highly recommend Dr. U to old and young!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Udayakumar for over three years - first at the U of M and now at the clinic in Eagan. My situation is quite complicated and he has been excellent about communicating with my other physicians. He has worked diligently to find the right combination of meds for me. I feel he is very skilled in his field and I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
I found Dr. Udayakumar very helpful with my prognosis. He clarified his findings with me and answered any questions I had regarding my condition. It is very helpful to have the email chat on "My Chart" to help with any non threatening issues or concerns I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
Dr. Udayakumar is an excellent doctor. I've seen so many doctors over the years + he is one of the few who actually listens + seems to want to find an answer. He spent a lot of time + finally figured out what is wrong with me. He has been working hard to find the right combination of medications to help me. He's not the most talkative, but he answers every question I ask + never seems annoyed by them. I'm so thankful for Dr. Udaykumar!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabhu Udayakumar, MD?
He truly seems to care about us.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Udayakumar?