Dr. Prabhas Trivedi, MD

Dr. Prabhas Trivedi, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Prabhas Trivedi is a Dermatologist serving for more than 30 years. Dr. Trivedi is experienced in Hives, Cold Sores and Acne. He was awarded the Patients Choice Physician Award for being one of the most effective and caring doctors in the area. His patients drive miles just to consult with him and he is loved by all he works with.

Certified Dermatology

2275 Highway 33 Ste 303

Hamilton, NJ 08690

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Trivedi

See how frequently Dr. Trivedi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Seborrheic Dermatitis
Dermatitis

Dr. Trivedi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Trivedi "At Certified Dermatology NJ, we treat patients of all ages-newborns to geriatric patients. We have an on site MOHS surgeon and MOHS lab set up in select offices. Certified Dermatology has offices throughout New Jersey to meet your needs, with evening hours in select locations to 8 pm.  We have a large staff of providers and caring professionals. We perform cosmetic procedures such as Botox, Juvederm, and Restylane in select offices."

• Dermatology

Dr. Trivedi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Med College Baroda University Baroda Gujarat India
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Trivedi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Trivedi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Trivedi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trivedi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trivedi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trivedi to family and friends
Dr. Trivedi's Performance
Annette helped alot got the right referral from PCP. Thanks
great job; great staff
Dr. Trivedi was quick and did not leave me lingering in the office all day. And was quick to explain my condition and treatment effectively.
very nice and imformative and kind
experience was pleasant
very friendly, kind and informative.
Very positive experience! Explained everything thoroughly! Thank you!
My initial visit was in the Middlesex office. I left feeling very dissatisfied with the office staff and didn't feel much better with the doctor. I came to the Old Bridge office & saw Dr Trivedi for a follow up and was very impressed with both the office staff-receptionist was super friendly & helpful- and the professional staff. I felt so much better with the staff that I will be doing all visits at this office even though it is further from both my home & job.
Very thorough and fast and caring!! Yazmin was amazing and very caring as well!!!
great
Very nice and got the job done quickly
it was quick and he knew was was wrong right away, which i appreciate a doctor knowing
Love what you have done to the waiting room
very kind doc would ref him to anyone
Good
Felt very comfortable,and at ease. Very confident of Dr. Trivedi's skills. Will recomend to family and friends.
Woodbury, NJ |
I was able to get a first time appointment with Dr. Travedi in only 2 days. My last dermatologist's office always made me wait 6 months for an appointment and then they didn't do anything. My old doctor looked at my moles and told me not to worry about them. He said "you're just a mosaic." But Dr. Travedi says when they change colors like mine are they remove them. Skin cancer runs in my family on both sides so I really appreciated him taking that and all of my other issues seriously.
Had severe acne which I struggled for a long time . He helped me clear it in weeks and not any skin related issues I have always return back to his office.
Quick visits, but he was always willing to elaborate or further explain if I had any questions or concerns.
great
very happy with the 1st visit.
Walked in the room and knew exactly what to do and say. My little one felt comfortable, and left with a smile!
Good
Dr. Trivedi is very kind and worked well with my 2.5 year old. He explained everything very well.
everyone is very nice
It is not just the doctor but the office staff also. Being able to talk to Dr. Trivedi, and have him treat me with respect. Giving me all the information to make a discision I can live with is important to me no matter how big or small the matter.
good and experienced dermatologist. visit is more productive if you clearly explain your prior condition and prior medication and responses. if you are not clear of prior medication used, starts off with mild prescription and takes longer for cure.
Came in for a minor operation and Dr. Trivedi was incredibly professional and effective. Exceeded all expectations; I will be referring my friends and family.
DR TRIVEDI IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. HE CARED ABOUT ME AND MY PROBLEM AND HELPED TO FIND A SOLUTION. HE HAS THE SWEETEST SMILE AND BED SIDE MANNER I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY TO ANYONE. THIS IS ONE DOCTOR YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH!
Taking care of the issues. followup visits productive.
pieces cut out things frozen off what can i say
makes you feel comfortable and explains clearly.
I have been coming to see doctor Trivedi for quite few years for various conditions, and have always received top notch care. Doctor is attentive to patient's concerns, provides very clear diagnosis and explanation, and has great follow-up. Would strongly recommend, and in fact I have to my family.
I travel from Toms River to Old Bridge just to see him.
Always a friendly greeting when I walk in
He was very friendly, open, and willing to explain everything. He appears to be quite good at his job and I am looking forward to my follow up!
first time visit (efficient,friendly)
great dr
very informative and was a great doc im very comfortable with him and would recomend him
I had several procedures and preventative measures with Doctor Trivedi. I know I can count on him to give the best dermatology service. Thank you Doctor Trivedi!!!!
wonderful, staff and doctors made me feel right at home! HIGHLY RECOMEND!!!
explains very well what he is going to do
He was helpful and insightful with my questions. Would recommend again.
Every visit with Dr. Trivedi is a joy. Very pleasant in all aspects of the visits. Very clear in explanations, and listens without feeling like I'm being rushed.
always professional
I love this doctor and I followed his from one office and will continue to follow him. He is friendly and has a wonderful bedside manner.
very positive and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Prabhas Trivedi, MD?

Visit Dr. Trivedi

Evening
Dr. Trivedi accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey