Dr. Prabha Mohan, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

DR PRABHA MOHAN, MD 709 Ed Hall Dr Ste C Kaufman, TX 75142 Get Directions
Dr. Prabha Mohan, MD
Dr. Prabha Mohan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Kaufman, TX. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Mohan is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman.

Dr. Mohan's Experience

See how Dr. Mohan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mohan

Dr. Mohan accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Mohan is now accepting new patients
DR PRABHA MOHAN, MD709 Ed Hall Dr Ste C
Kaufman, TX 75142
(972) 932-2000Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mohan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mohan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohan to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Mohan's Performance
in Kaufman, texs |
I have been admitted to tph of kaufman and dr mohan is the attending doctor she is awesome even concidering her to be my primary care physician but she dous not with my type illness. But i hifhly recommend her
Dallas, TX |
She is the best doctor ever. She is very kind. Her staff is kind. No other doctor in Kaufman can treat a patient like she can. I would recommend her to anyone in the area who needs a doctor. She is simply the best.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mohan provides excellent service. Her expertise in internal medicine is superb. The staff are friendly and very accomodating. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mohan.
Dr. Mohan is a very good doctor. She listens to all concerns and her advice is spot on. Her office staff, especially her so-called billing staff, leave MUCH to be desired. Were it possible to leave a negative rating for them, I would do so. When patients have to perform follow-up with the insurance company to get visits and procedures paid because the billing staff is either too lazy or inept to do their job for which they are PAID, is time to find another doctor. Wait times 2hrs w/appt.
in Kaufman, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Mohan for several years. She has been wonderful to my entire family. She accepts my insurance and I never have any problem getting an appointment when I need it even the same day. She takes her time with me every time and is very thorough. I never feel rushed and she makes me feel very important every time. I have a long complicated medical history and I trust Dr. Mohan with all of my medical problems. Her staff is always willing to help and always friendly.
in Terrell, TX |
I would not recommend anyone else going to Dr. Mohan because she obviously has too many patients already. I like Dr. Mohan but it takes forever to be seen, sometimes up to 2 hours with no one even letting us know why. The staff is rude and uncaring, But like they told us we aren't special, so don't go there and expect to be treated nicely.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Mohan is an amazing doctor - BUT, her staff leaves a LOT to be desired. I made an appointment to have my labs drawn, but they didn't write it down on the chart, almost missed the lab pickup time. The staff did not call in the prescriptions needed for my blood pressure or my chest infection, and would not return my calls regarding my questions. I trust Dr. Mohan, but after 20 years as her patient, I am changing doctors because I do not trust her staff. They do not do what they say they will.
in Scurry TX |
This Doctor refused to do continued echo test so I left out of frustration when she said I might have an abdominal aneurysm for some reason that made no sense since I didn't have any abdominal issues or pain. After leaving her care and moving out of state to Colorado, I found out that I had large blood clot in my heart and could have died at any time. I would never ever recommend this Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Prabha Mohan, MD?
Are you Dr. Mohan?

Compare Dr. Mohan

Dr. Mohan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Mohan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mohan's Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

UCSF/ Highland General Hospital

Completed in 1994

Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College

• Hindi

Dr. Mohan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mohan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Shots