Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Dhabhar

Slocum-Dickson Medical Group PLLC

1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford, NY 13413

Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD is an internal medicine specialist in New Hartford, NY and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University in 1970 and specializes in internal medicine and allergy & immunology.

Dr. Dhabhar accepts

Dr. Dhabhar accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Desensitization

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dhabhar

Dr. Dhabhar?
Dr. Dhabhar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD
Dr. Dhabhar is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. I had been to three doctors previously to finding Dr. Dhabhar and none of them were able to help me. My health was declining. Dr. Dhabhar was able to diagnose my condition immediately on my first visit. My health has improved 100 percent under his care! He is an answered prayer. He also has the most wonderful kind and caring staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Dr. Dhabhar is a phenomenal doctor who is highly skilled and knowledgeable. He truly cares and goes above and beyond to do all he can to help. I've never come across a doctor I trust and respect as much as I do Dr. Dhabhar. Even though I have moved my mother three hours away, so I can care for her due to her dementia, I continue to take her to see him because he is that good. It's worth every mile I have to drive. His support and assistance has made all the difference for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
I've been going to Doctor Dhabhar for 7 years and haven't regretted it for one minute . I lived in New Jersey and they didn't seem to care about you, they just want your money. Dr Dhabhar takes his time and is very thorough. I'm probably one of his worst patients as far as my asthma goes. He suggested I go on Cinqair and I agreed. Best thing I ever did! I've been on Cinqair for 10 months and feel GREAT! Thank You Dr. Dhabhar for changing my life. I can't thank you enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Dhabhar for approximately four years. I went to him with a severe asthma problem, and within a few months my asthma was under control. Thank you Dr. Dhabhar you're the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Very helpful with my hives issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Dr. Dhabhar is a great Doctor. He is professional, thorough and he cured me of a difficult allergy. I can not thank him enough for all the help he gave me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
I went to Dr. Dhabhar for what i thought was an allergy issue, which he took care of. Then he suggested further testing because he saw something in my bloodwork that was not right and found a cholangiocarcinoma that would have gone undiagnosed had he not been so thorough. It is now being treated and I owe this man my life. His grades are the highest possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Dr Dhabhar is a doctor who truly looks after a cares for his patients needs. Dr Dhabhar treated my parents with compassion right up to there last days. He truly is a great family doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
He has done and excelente job with me,i had whent through many doctors for my allergies,and so far he was the only doctor that really help me with my problem.good job
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
I was diagnosed with adult asthma. He was very helpful in explaining my condition and also help me out with some of my previous health problems. He is a great doctor, I would highly recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Bedside manner is horrible! I have never been to a more disrespectful doctor in my life. I have heard from other patients, particularly women that have said the samething. I brought my son for allergy concerns and would never go back. Very rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Very specific with the requirements for treatment because he is a doctor that truly cares. Mark
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
I went to see Dr. Dhabhar two years ago when my allergies had become debilitating. He was professional and direct and got me on a regimen that put me back on my feet. I should also mention that he has a friendly, very efficient staff. He deserves my highest rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Dr. Dhabhar took me in immediately and diagnosed me within minutes. He told me that I needed to be admitted immediately. While I was waiting in the emergency room he called to see if they had admitted me. When he found out that I was still in the waiting room, he came to the hospital himself to make sure that I was admitted. He even came to my hospital room so that I received the immediate attention that was needed. RD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
If you're suffering with allergy symptoms, he's your man to see. But he also can diagnose and treat other conditions based on his many years of experience. He does require cooperation from the patient, for example taking meds as prescribed, so if you are not prepared to follow his instructions I suggest you go elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
I have bee a patient of the doctor for over 30 years. He and his staff have always given excellent service. I would recommend him to anyone who needed a primary care or allergy doctor. doctor has treated me for both.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Very knowledgeable and straight forward Does not tell you what you want to hear Tells you the truth If you want sugar coating go somewhere else If you want excellent health care he is the one you want
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
He gave me a plan to survive my intense allergies. He's thorough, blunt, knowledgeable & charming. Listens while getting you to talk about everyday things so he can furnish the best care. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
adore him! extremely knowledgeable. he actually made diagnoses regarding my overall heath that my former primary had missed. he's straightforward and direct about diagnosis, care, and expectations. shows concern and not indifference I've experienced elsewhere. I've recommended him to family and will continue to sing his praises, as my health and quality of life have improved under his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pourushasp Dhabhar, MD?
Dr. Dhabhar has been treating my wife and I for many years. He always go above and beyond for us. I have recommended him to several people.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dhabhar?

Compare Providers