Dr. Poonaminder Kaur, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Poonaminder Kaur, MD
Dr. Poonaminder Kaur, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Evans, GA. She is 45 years old.

Dr. Kaur's Experience

See how Dr. Kaur's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaur

Dr. Kaur accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaur's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaur to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Kaur's Performance
    Augusta, GA |
    Dr Kaur listened to me patiently ! So far the best doctor I have seen in past several years .
    in Evans, GA |
    I have only been there twice and both times I've felt rushed. I understand she has other patients but for BOTH times I have waited over 45 mins to be seen. All the nurses seem to be very nice but very unorganized. She prescribed me some things and never once did she tell me the amount or side affects these things include and told me to do research. I as a non Dr. shouldn't have to do any research, that why I go to a DR. and PAY to be seen. Overall terrible experience.
    Augusta, GA |
    We had a visit with Dr. Kaur for my wife recently and we were happy with the care she provided. Dr. Kaur was attentive and caring in her manners, and we felt that she had my wife's best interest at heart. This is our first doctor visit in the area, as we have recently relocated. Her promptness in sending our referrals is very much appreciated as well!
    Evans, GA |
    Dr. Kaur is very thorough, responds very quickly to calls and emails and has a warm, interested manner. You have all of her attention while she is with you.
    Augusta, GA |
    Dr. Kaur promptly took care of my issues with the least amount of hassle. She made my visit to the doctor a little less stressful! Gotta love CPC's doctors :)
    in Evans GA |
    I really felt I wasn't listened too. She wanted to focus more on issues Ive have for years and managed than the actual reason I was there to see her. She didn't hear anything I said. And when I asked what certain test results meant she said "I don't know. I'm going to refer you to someone who can look into it further." And THOSE results are the reason I was sent to her to begin with. It was just a mess. I left out of there more confused than I went in.
    Have you seen Dr. Poonaminder Kaur, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kaur?

Dr. Kaur's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kaur has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaur's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Kaur does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kaur and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kaur does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaur and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kaur does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kaur and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.