Family Medicine  |
Dr. Poonam Malhotra, MD
Dr. Poonam Malhotra, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring Hill, FL. She is 47 years old. Dr. Malhotra is affiliated with Bayfront Health Spring Hill .

11077 Spring Hill Dr

Spring Hill, FL 34608

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra's Experience

Dr. Malhotra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Education data for Dr. Malhotra is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Malhotra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Malhotra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malhotra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Malhotra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malhotra to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Malhotra's Performance
in Spring Hill, FL |
Have been going the Malhotra for 7 years .....G stop taking Bluecross and i started going to Poonam .........as my primary and had pull a mussle or tenden in my leg and they can not see me for two weeks so what do i do
in Spring Hill, FL |
Moved back to Florida since July after my stay at oak hill ICU 4 days my follow up appt was with dr "P. ". I've never had such wonderful care and compassion from a physician dr P is both professional and personable She truly cares as well as her staff of competionant and caring thank you all for your wonderful hands on care. Can no thank you all enough. Paulette Standish
in Spring Hill, FL |
Even though there is a long wait at times it is well worth the wait!! She Spends time needed with you listens to your issues and works with you to resolve all problems. She has many patients but cares about each and every one. If you don't like to wait for excellent medical care then she isn't for you....but if you want to better or maintain your health then call her!!
in Spring Hill, FL |
My husband & I have been going to this clinic for over 10 yrs. And while we like Dr. P, (also Dr. G before he moved) scheduling has always been an issue. Regardless of what time our appointment is there is well over an hour's wait, if your lucky. I've waited for 2.1/4 hrs. For the past 3 years we are self pay patients as we do not have insurance. Her cash price for OV is way too high, $95.00, originally it was $65.00. We are looking for a new primary care physician.
in Cedar Bluff, VA |
Very caring and has always been up to date on treatment procedures. Yes there is a long wait, but she takes her time with each patient. I TRUST HER COMPLETELY. I have many health issues, Dr P is a first rate Doctor. Forest
in Spring Hill, FL |
The staff is very rude, especially the young lady that answers the phone for appointments. I hadn't been to visit there since September for a test for my school, Yet the young lady says it has been over 2 1/2 years since my last visit and that I would be considered a new patient and that they are not accepting new patients with the insurance i have even though the website has her marked as accepting new patients. So a new provider her I come, stay away from this office...
Spring Hill, FL |
You sit there forever for an appointment. I mean hours. Some of the staff is ok but not great. You don't always get to see the doctor either. Usually it is one of the other people on her staff. When you get to actually see her, she makes it obvious she doesn't care. She is always in a rush and then if you have one too many issues to address she gets impatient and she will treat you like a hypochondriac. Keep away from this office!
in Spring Hill, florida |
Staff are condescending and miss informed. Sometimes down right ride.Long wait times with appts and as a walk in. I'm talking 2 hours with appt. 3-4 hour wait as a walk in, they shouldnt evendors try to do wor ins. Treated with 10 day antibiotics still not well. Same with my husband. Doctor is really nice and takes her time, yet I cant spend a whole day in a doctors office and not be cured. The time from work is bothersome especially for non urgent care. I am definately changing PCPs.
Have you seen Dr. Poonam Malhotra, MD?
Are you Dr. Malhotra?