Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD

Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD

Gastroenterology | Female | 49 years old

Dr. Rahimi's mission is to serve the needs of her patients by the values of compassion and respect for the dignity of every person. Her mission is to serve the people of her community through the vision of high quality, individualized based medical care designed to meet the need of varied gastrointestinal conditions of her patients and to care for the mind, soul, body, spirit of each person deserves.Read more

Dr. Rahimi's Experience

See how Dr. Rahimi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rahimi

Dr. Rahimi accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rahimi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Rahimi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahimi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rahimi
Dr. Rahimi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (75)
in capo beach |
Answered all questions. friendly.
Coto de caza |
Dr. Rahimi was on time and very efficient.
Great!
in Lake Forest ca |
Clear explanations.
in Rancho Santa Margarita |
So far, so good. Straightforward and professional.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is great! She makes talking about an uncomfortable situation comfortable
in Mission Viejo |
Very thorough and great bedside manner at the same time!
Irvine, CA |
Very friendly and comforting.
in Ranch Santa Margarita |
Dr Rahimi is always friendly, understanding and personable. She is and has always been considerate of my feelings and health. I would recommend her to any one and everyone. Due to her care my life was dramatically changed and saved. She performed a colonoscopy on me and the BIopsy came back negative but she insisted I do more tests and treatment. Turns out I had Bowel Cancer and it would have otherwise gone undetected. I am grateful for her and glad she is on my health plan.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Great bed side manner. Informative in layman terms yet compassionate.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is a caring, patient and outgoing Doctor. While it's never fun to go in for any type of procedure, her calm and nurturing manner make it a lot less stressful. I holy recommend her to all patients.
in Dana point, ca. |
She so caring and answers all my questions. I will highly recommend her to my friends and family
Laguna Hills, CA |
My experience with my doctor visit was great. The office was fast friendly and efficient.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Very nice and explain everything to me.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr.Rahimi has been a lifesaver. I had a 10 day hospital stay with pancreatitis. Dr. Rahimi came by every day and made sure I was well cared for. I trust her with my life. Plus she is always positive and a joy to be around.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Rahimi for the past 6 years. She is so kind and helpful. I was only 40 when she found my colon cancer- she has followed up and makes sure I am clear and healthy. I would recommend her to everyone!! She's my life-saver!
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is very knowledgeable. She knows how to put you at ease. Highly recommend.
in Ran home Santa Margarita, CA |
Dr. Rahimi was very friendly, and explained my procedure in an easy to understand manner. I wish all my doctor visits were as pleasant.
Very personable and professional
in Lake Forest,Ca |
She is friendly,easy to talk to and thorough.
Irvine, CA |
Dr Rahimi is very well informed. She spends time explaining and makes you feel comfortable. Her staff is friendly and helpful. Recomend her!!
in Irvine, CA |
Dr Rahimi is extremely knowledgeable and personable. She is passionate about her patients and is very attentive. I really appreciate how quick she responds to all my questions, calls and inquiries. She understands that weight management is very important to most people and is very helpful putting my concerns, panics, disappointments or nervousness at ease. Most comfortable, she's relatable and that's nice to know that your Dr truly understands the journey your on.
in Lake forest |
Surprisingly easy procedure. Dr. Rahimi was informative about what she found and answered all my questions using language that was easy to understand.
Mission Viejo |
Dr. Rahimi is thourough and a people person Doctor. She is caring and shares her expert advice to benefit on your behalf. She makes having a colonoscopy not so bad.
in Irvine, CA |
Great Doctor! Great care!
Mission Viejo |
She is very knowledgeable and accommodating.
Irvine, CA |
Very efficient and nice Doctor demeanor. I was made comfortable immediately.
San Clemente , CA |
Dr. Rahimi was very straight forward and made the process as comfortable as possible. Very professional, I would definitely recommend her!
Mission Viejo, CA |
Professional and friendly office staff and doctor!
Irvine, CA |
I had a fantastic experience at Dr. Rahimi's office. The staff is extremely pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. From the moment I arrived I was greeted with care and made to feel welcome and relaxed. Dr. Rahimi is warm, engaging, and a great listener. She answered all of my questions patiently and explained thouroughly what I should expect from my procedure. I highly recommend this office!
in Irvine, CA |
Dr Rahimi Is a very good Dr. And knoligble of what she is doing. And her staff is great.
Irvine, CA |
The first visit was excellent thanks Doctor
Irvine, CA |
I really like Dr. Rahimi she takes in her patients and she's very friendly.??????
Irvine, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is wonderful, kind, and a very caring Doctor. I highly recomend her as a Gastroenterologist.
in Coro de Caza,CA |
Dr. Rahimi was very nice and took plenty of time with me in the my original consultation. More importantly, when my primary care physician asked me if I had a preference between a male or female gastroenterologist, I replied that I just wanted a really good doctor and it was Dr. Rahimi that he recommended.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Friendly, approachable, and very knowledgable.
in Irvine, CA |
Very thoughtful and outgoing. Seems highly competent.
Irvine, CA |
My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Rahimi. Very pleasant personality. We've been coming to her for years.
Irvine, CA |
Very professional and easy going.
in Irvine, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Rahimi since 2010. She has always been very helpful and patient with me. I am greatful that she is my Dr.
in Irvine, CA |
Very friendly & knowledgeable!! Precise with her work ! Highly recommended her to all my friends!!
in Long Beach, CA |
She's very patient and understanding. She listens to my needs and helps me out with whatever issue I'm trying to handle. I love that she returns phone calls immediately. You don't have to wait all day or the next day. She cares about her patients and don't rush them out the room. It's about quality and not quantity. And I love that in a Doctor.
in Aliso Viejo |
Very thorough. I would recommend to everyone.
in Dana Point, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is an amazing Doctor who cares about her patients and explains things well to her patients. I would recommend Dr.Rahimi to others who are seeking a medical doctor who specializes in gastrointestinal system.
in Irvine, CA |
Excellent knowledge, very professional and caring. Highly recommend.
Costa Mesa, CA |
I just love the way she receive me and explained the procedure.
Mission viejo |
Dr. Rahimi is a great Doctor! She came highly recommended by mission hospital's ER Doctor to follow up with medical issue. She is very detailed and took the time to discuss treatments and kept oncologist and other doctors up to date with my progress until issue was resolved. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family!
Mission viejo |
Dr. Rahimi is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to my friends and family. She always has a positive attitude.
Gave good information
Costa Mesa, CA |
She is very knowledgeable, explains things well, answers all questions, but you don't feed rushed. And, she has a great sense of humor, and pleasant personality.
Have you seen Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD?
Are you Dr. Rahimi?

Compare Dr. Rahimi

Dr. Rahimi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rahimi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Rahimi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rahimi's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Completed in 2005

UC-Irvine

Graduated in 1993

• Farsi

Dr. Rahimi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahimi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology
  • Hepatology

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophagogastroscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
  • Screening Colonoscopy
  • Sigmoidoscopy
  • Therapeutic Colonoscopy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.