Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD

Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD

Gastroenterology | Female

Poneh Rahimi, MD 26732 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 511 Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Get Directions

Dr. Rahimi's mission is to serve the needs of her patients by the values of compassion and respect for the dignity of every person. Her mission is to serve the people of her community through the vision of high quality, individualized based medical care designed to meet the need of varied gastrointestinal conditions of her patients and to care for the mind, soul, body, spirit of each person deserves.

Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Mission Viejo, CA. She has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Rahimi is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center- Laguna Hills and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Dr. Rahimi's Experience

See how Dr. Rahimi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rahimi

Dr. Rahimi accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rahimi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rahimi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahimi to family and friends
Dr. Rahimi's Performance
Irvine, CA |
I visited Dr. Rahimi regarding stomach issues I have had for years. She was extremely knowledgeable and personable. I felt very comfortable with her. I am so happy to receive treatment from her. Melissa B.
Irvine, CA |
Dr. Rahimi ask several question to follow up with my condition and by answering my questions she guided me to follow a better path to avoid any complications. Very satisfied with the staff and the doctor. Thank you!
Irvine, CA |
Dr Rahimi is thorough and very personable. I would recommend her to anyone seeking Gastroenterologist services.
Irvine, CA |
The doctor is Friendly and competent and made me feel more relaxed about the future procedure. Letty Lee Owens
in RSM, CA |
A colonoscopy is not a procedure you look forward to, however Dr. Rahimi and her staff are so professional the experience was pleasant and I heartily recommend them to anyone who has a need for the invasive procedure.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
I would recommend Dr.Rahimi to anyone, she is very Theraol. Takes time with you, answers all your questions. Staff is wonderful...
Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi was absolutely wonderful and helped us so much! She was very attentive and listened to all of my concerns. The front office staff was very helpful.
in Irvine |
Dr Rahimi is very nice she explained me the issue what I am having and the way of disgnosis I liked it. I would recommend people to take treatment with Dr Rahimi.
Laguna Hills, CA |
She was super informative and helpful!
in Mission Viejo,CA |
Dr. Rahimi was very friendly and spent a good amount of time answering questions and explaining the procedure. She was also very approachable and funny. A pleasure to meet!
Laguna Hills, CA |
This was my first appointment with Dr. Rahimi. She was very friendly and explained the process thoroughly, as well as being very prompt.
in Huntington Beach! Ca |
Very nice and informative.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Great and very knowledgeable.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Wonderful doctor and good follow up with patients
Very thorough, knowledgeable. Pleasant personality
Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is wonderfully soothing in her approach. The staff got me in quickly as I was experiencing much discomfort. Very caring and informative. Grateful for their help!!
Laguna Hills, CA |
Very pleasant. Took time to explain procedure
Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is professional but with a great sense of humor that makes one at ease.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Very nice and explained everything very well.
in Irvine, CA |
It was a pleasure meeting Dr. Rahimi today! I was able to discuss medical issues that I have and she gave me excellent advice and easy to follow suggestions. I needed to schedule a colonoscopy and it was done considering my time frame. The office staff was most helpful and they kept the time schedule.
Dr. Rahimi is great! you can tell she cares about each patient and ensures that we leave confidently!
Irvine, CA |
Dr. Rahimi was very nice and explained my procedure in an easy to follow way.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Dr Rahimi was very friendly and pleasant . She made me feel relaxed and at ease.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
We trust Dr Rahimi with her professional experience. She's down to earth too ??
LAguna Niguel, CA |
Absolutely the only Dr I would recommend for this procedure
Irvine, CA |
Very patient and thorough!
Irvine, CA |
The doctor was very easy to understand and she explained everything thoroughly.
Best Doctor Ever, knowledgeable and patient, fully recommended,
Irvine, CA |
Dr. Rahimi was very personable, informative and seemed to have updated information and thinking...She took time to listen to my questions, and was able to enjoy humor in parts of the discussions....I highly recommend her
Irvine, CA |
She seems to a lot of experience in her field.
in Irvine, CA |
Very detailed and excellent rapport
MV |
Very knowledgeable,I feel safe I'm in good hands
in Dana Point, CA |
Most caring, intelligent Doctor I know!
Ilake forest |
Today was my first visit with the Dr. for my consolitation. Dr. Rahimi was calmly professional and very patient with me. She carefully explained what the procedure was, how it would be done as well as what would happen, given the test findings. She explained my responsibilities, as a patient and the pre-test procedures. I feel comfortable having Dr. Rahimi as my physician for this procedure.
in Laguna Niguel, ca |
So jolly, makes you feel so comfortable.
in Irvine, CA |
Punctual and very organized.
in Irvine, CA |
She is great, straight forward and professional.
in Laguna Woods |
First the staff at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Rahimi is so nice, very professional and very informative.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is professional, courteous, caring & punctual! Her office staff is polite & knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Rahimi without reservation!
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
I've had my first visit with Dr. Rahimi last week and I look forward to working with her as my gastroenterologist doctor. She was very encouraging and made a scary situation into something more positive. I left her office with a smile on my face. Thank you Dr. Rahimi!
Lake Forest, CA |
Too bad it takes 3 months to get in to see the doctor for a non-routine follow up. The front staff not very helpful.
in Coto de caza, ca |
My experience with Dr Rahimi and her office has been an excellent one. I went in for a doctors appt for a routine colonoscopy. Wait time was short. The doctor was efficient and thorough. The colonoscopy was performed today at a surgicenter in Laguna Woods. I was in the waiting room only 15 minutes, took about 15 minutes to get me prepped and setup, and wheeled into procedure room, talked to dr rahimi, positioned and given med at same time. Recovery 1/2 hour. Would highly recommend all involved!
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Staff was very courteous and very helpful.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
She was very knowledgable about other possibilities of what could be causing my problems. She was very kind and is willing to go out of her way to help her patients.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi was very professional and answered all my questions and concerns.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Very nice, pleasant Doctor.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi was thorough. Asked me questions and offered to answer any questions I had. Explained the procedure completely.
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is brilliant. She is knowledgeable and caring. I feel confident in her diagnosis and treatments that I will be able to be comfortable and get better.
Laguna Hills, CA |
I strongly recommend Dr Rahimi. She is knowledgeable and personable. It is a pleasure to be a patient here. Austin J Jaffe
in Laguna Hills, CA |
Dr. Rahimi was so nice, very thorough, and made me feel completely at ease. She came highly recommended and I was not disappointed!
Have you seen Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD?
Are you Dr. Rahimi?

Compare Dr. Rahimi

Dr. Rahimi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rahimi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Rahimi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rahimi's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Completed in 2005

UC-Irvine

Graduated in 1993

• Farsi

Dr. Rahimi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahimi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology
  • Hepatology

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophagogastroscopy
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
  • Screening Colonoscopy