Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD

Dr. Poneh Rahimi, MD

Gastroenterology | Female

Poneh Rahimi, MD 26732 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste 511, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rahimi's mission is to serve the needs of her patients by the values of compassion and respect for the dignity of every person. Her mission is to serve the people of her community through the vision of high quality, individualized based medical care designed to meet the need of varied gastrointestinal conditions of her patients and to care for the mind, soul, body, spirit of each person deserves.Read more

Dr. Rahimi's Experience

See how Dr. Rahimi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rahimi

Dr. Rahimi accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rahimi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rahimi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahimi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rahimi
Dr. Rahimi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (44)
in Coro de Caza,CA |
Dr. Rahimi was very nice and took plenty of time with me in the my original consultation. More importantly, when my primary care physician asked me if I had a preference between a male or female gastroenterologist, I replied that I just wanted a really good doctor and it was Dr. Rahimi that he recommended.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Friendly, approachable, and very knowledgable.
in Irvine, CA |
Very thoughtful and outgoing. Seems highly competent.
Irvine, CA |
My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Rahimi. Very pleasant personality. We've been coming to her for years.
Irvine, CA |
Very professional and easy going.
in Irvine, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Rahimi since 2010. She has always been very helpful and patient with me. I am greatful that she is my Dr.
in Irvine, CA |
Very friendly & knowledgeable!! Precise with her work ! Highly recommended her to all my friends!!
in Long Beach, CA |
She's very patient and understanding. She listens to my needs and helps me out with whatever issue I'm trying to handle. I love that she returns phone calls immediately. You don't have to wait all day or the next day. She cares about her patients and don't rush them out the room. It's about quality and not quantity. And I love that in a Doctor.
in Aliso Viejo |
Very thorough. I would recommend to everyone.
in Dana Point, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is an amazing Doctor who cares about her patients and explains things well to her patients. I would recommend Dr.Rahimi to others who are seeking a medical doctor who specializes in gastrointestinal system.
in Irvine, CA |
Excellent knowledge, very professional and caring. Highly recommend.
Costa Mesa, CA |
I just love the way she receive me and explained the procedure.
Mission viejo |
Dr. Rahimi is a great Doctor! She came highly recommended by mission hospital's ER Doctor to follow up with medical issue. She is very detailed and took the time to discuss treatments and kept oncologist and other doctors up to date with my progress until issue was resolved. I would highly recommend to all my friends and family!
Mission viejo |
Dr. Rahimi is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to my friends and family. She always has a positive attitude.
Gave good information
Costa Mesa, CA |
She is very knowledgeable, explains things well, answers all questions, but you don't feed rushed. And, she has a great sense of humor, and pleasant personality.
Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr Rahimi very thorough and informative. I've been referred to her by others who were happy with her.
in Rsm, CA |
Dr.Rahimi did my first colonoscopy. She was kind ,thorough, and most important knowledgeable. Highly recommend her to anyone. It's important to get checked out and my family doctor gave me a great recommendation when she referred me to Dr. Rahimi
Mission viejo |
Dr. Rahimi is a gem. She has fantastic bedside manner and makes her patients feel very comfortable. She is thorough in the test she runs and gives great nutritional advice. I am so glad to have her as my G.I.
Mission viejo |
She is extremely thorough with her history and making sure that all my questions are answered. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.
Costa Mesa, CA |
She is a wonderful and caring physician.
in Aliso Viejo. CA |
Dr Rahimi was very enthusiast and very knowledgable regarding the subjects discussed. She has an approachable nature.
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Great communication in letting me know what would be happening regarding my procedure.
Excellent dr
Lasers Ranch |
I highly recommend Dr. Rahimi she is very thorough and helpful.
in Ocenaside, CA |
Dr Rahimi is the best doctor I have been to in my 63 years. Dr Rahimi is professional, sincerely cares for all of her patients as well as having a super huge heart. Dr Rahimi,s staff is always professional, friendly and know their stuff. My husband and myself highly recommend this Doctor and staff.
Great experience meeting her, we feel very comfortable moving forward with our colonoscopies
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
Very thorough, takes time to explain procedures and results.
in LAke forest |
Dr Rahimi always answers all my questions so that I can understand. She is very proactive in her treatments. I have recommended her to everyone.
in Ran home Santa Margarita , CA |
Competent and a clear communicator. I was impressed with her when my daughter was her patient. Not impressed with the phone system at these facilities (Mission in general).
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Explains everything and answers all questions
in Rancho Santa Margarita |
Very pleasant. Instructions clear.
San juan |
Perfect. And very friendly, makes one comfortable
Friend staff !!!!!
Very pleasant experience. My questions were answered clearly, and they scheduled an appointment that fit my schedule nicely.
Costa Mesa, CA |
She is a very caring Doctor
Costa Mesa, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr Rahimi as she is knowledgeable in her field, gives solid advice, has a great bedside manner and makes you feel like you matter!
in Mission Viejo, Ca |
Dr. Rahimi has a great bedside manner. The office is very nice with efficient personnel.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr. and office staff were pleasant and helpful.
in Laguna Niguel |
I highly recommend Dr. Rahimi. She has great interpersonal skills, very knowledgeable and very responsive. Her staff is great as well.
Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr. Rahimi is very personable and explained my procedure clearly to me which made me feel at ease.
Costa Mesa, CA |
Great staff and personable appointment w/Dr.Rahimi
Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr.Rahimi is amazing .......she makes the whole process an easy and smooth journey .
Costa Mesa, CA |
My visit was very satisfying..Everyone was pleasant and made you feel comfortable.
Costa Mesa, CA |
Very caring and completely personal in her care of me. She makes colonoscopies as pleasant as they can be!