Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD

Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/N/2/2N288_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD, Elk Grove Village, IL, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dotchev

Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD
Are you Dr. Dotchev?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 41 responses
  • 11 reviews
1 5 41

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Chicago, IL |

I could definitely recommend Dr. Dotchev! He has been my gynecologist for years now, helped bring my three kids to the world. He is always patient, listens to all my concerns and answers my questions. You could really see, that he takes every patient seriously and cares about her. I couldn't imagine a more professional and compassionate physicians. The staff at the office are also very friendly.

- in Schaumburg, IL |

Dr.Dotchev is great,very professional and knowledge.He always makes you feel like you are the most important patient.I had no problem taking to him about my concerns and he made it clear ,he would answer all my questions.I have beautiful baby girl!!! I would highly recommend Dr.Dotchev to anyone.

- in Chicago, IL |

All of the physicians At Women's and Children's Health Associates are wonderfull and experienced professionals. I got to meet all of them throughout my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies and can not say one bad word. They rotate shifts, so they are always positive, listen to you very carefully, and when you go into labor - ready to make sure everything goes smoothly. I am not planning on having more kids but my sister is in labor now and I am glad she is under their care. Hands down THE BEST clinic!!

2 out of 5
- in Elk Grove Village, IL |

Had a terrible experience with my first born child with Dr. Dotchev. Appointments seemed rushed and he did not explain things to me. There was one nurse who made the experience a bit better and seemed to actually care but doctor himself was not good. I had to be induced early and was not given balloon to assist in dilation so I did not ever progress past 3cm. I had to have emergency c-section and was not talked to in depth at all about risks. Very traumatic experience.

- in Schaumburg, IL |

- in Elmhurst, IL |

Very satisfied with the service during pregnancy and delivery.I never had to wait hours to see the doctor,my visit generally lasted under 40 minutes. The doctor is very experienced and trustworthy. 100% recommend!

- in Elmhurst, IL |

- in Wood Dale |

Dr.Dotchev is very professional . He helped me deliver 2 kids .

- in New York, NY |

The best OB/GYN.!!! Very nice, caring and professional. He spent enough time with me during every vist explaining things and answering my questions.I had a few complications during my pregnancy but thanks to him I had a normal delivery. I would and do highly recommend Dr. Dotchev! Thank you!!!

1 out of 5
- in Bensenville IL |

He clearly did not read my chart before making recommendations. Nurses working at this location also did not know how to take a blood pressure, which resulted complications during and after my pregnancy. I was only 24 years old when I carried my child and I have an awful experience with Dr. Dotchev. I would not recommend him at all.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Henry Davis III, MD
0.2 miles away
Dr. Paul Rosenberg, DO
Same location as Dr. Dotchev
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.