Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD

Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Womens/Childrens Healthcare 800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 107, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dotchev specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Elk Grove Village, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dotchev? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dotchev's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dotchev's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecologynull

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Dotchev

Dr. Dotchev accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dotchev has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Dotchev

Dr. Dotchev's Review Details
      3.7 based on 42 responses
      Experience with Dr. Dotchev
      Dr. Dotchev's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (33)
      in Schaumburg, IL |
      I am Dr Dotchev patient and I could say that he is an amazing doctor. I am very grateful for the care,wonderful support and professionalism during my pregnancy, baby?s birth and after. I highly recommend him to everyone, not just to pregnant ladies!
      in Chicago, IL |
      I could definitely recommend Dr. Dotchev! He has been my gynecologist for years now, helped bring my three kids to the world. He is always patient, listens to all my concerns and answers my questions. You could really see, that he takes every patient seriously and cares about her. I couldn't imagine a more professional and compassionate physicians. The staff at the office are also very friendly.
      in Schaumburg, IL |
      Dr.Dotchev is great,very professional and knowledge.He always makes you feel like you are the most important patient.I had no problem taking to him about my concerns and he made it clear ,he would answer all my questions.I have beautiful baby girl!!! I would highly recommend Dr.Dotchev to anyone.
      in Chicago, IL |
      All of the physicians At Women's and Children's Health Associates are wonderfull and experienced professionals. I got to meet all of them throughout my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies and can not say one bad word. They rotate shifts, so they are always positive, listen to you very carefully, and when you go into labor - ready to make sure everything goes smoothly. I am not planning on having more kids but my sister is in labor now and I am glad she is under their care. Hands down THE BEST clinic!!
      in Elk Grove Village, IL |
      Had a terrible experience with my first born child with Dr. Dotchev. Appointments seemed rushed and he did not explain things to me. There was one nurse who made the experience a bit better and seemed to actually care but doctor himself was not good. I had to be induced early and was not given balloon to assist in dilation so I did not ever progress past 3cm. I had to have emergency c-section and was not talked to in depth at all about risks. Very traumatic experience.
      in Elmhurst, IL |
      Very satisfied with the service during pregnancy and delivery.I never had to wait hours to see the doctor,my visit generally lasted under 40 minutes. The doctor is very experienced and trustworthy. 100% recommend!
      in Elmhurst, IL |
      in Wood Dale |
      Dr.Dotchev is very professional . He helped me deliver 2 kids .
      in New York, NY |
      The best OB/GYN.!!! Very nice, caring and professional. He spent enough time with me during every vist explaining things and answering my questions.I had a few complications during my pregnancy but thanks to him I had a normal delivery. I would and do highly recommend Dr. Dotchev! Thank you!!!
      in Bensenville IL |
      He clearly did not read my chart before making recommendations. Nurses working at this location also did not know how to take a blood pressure, which resulted complications during and after my pregnancy. I was only 24 years old when I carried my child and I have an awful experience with Dr. Dotchev. I would not recommend him at all.
      Bad experience ever. He shouldn't be a doctor.
      Have you seen Dr. Dotchev?
      Are you Dr. Dotchev? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Dotchev

• Cervical Polyps
      • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
      • Mastodynia
      • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
      • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
      • Ovarian Cysts

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
      • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
      • Thyroid Screening
      • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Trakiya University,Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1988

Jamaica Hospital Med Center
        St Vincent Catholic Med Centers New York

Dr. Dotchev has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
      ×

Dr. Dotchev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
      • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dotchev

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dotchev's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Dotchev

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients