Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD
Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Elk Grove Village, IL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Dotchev is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center.

Womens/Childrens Healthcare

800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 107

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Dotchev

Dr. Dotchev's Experience

Dr. Dotchev's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervical Polyps
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Trakiya University,Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Jamaica Hospital Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Vincent Catholic Med Centers New York

Dr. Dotchev has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Dotchev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dotchev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dotchev's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dotchev to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Dotchev's Performance
in Mount Prospect, IL |
I was very disappointed on how Dr Dothchev treats their patients by not respecting to their wishes and opinions. I changed Dr Dotchev in my 33 weeks of pregnancy because he appeared as insensitive and self-centered person. I always thought that a miracle of birth should be the most wonderful experience for the women and obstetrics are there to help answer all the questions and support the mother during the labor. Unfortunately, Dr Dochev has hard time to listen to the patients, and by his impat
in Rolling meadow |
Wonderful. Caring. Professional. Highly Recommend.
in IL |
He's very good! Didn't push me for c-section.
in Des Plaines, IL |
The best doctor one can get. So kind yet so good in healthcare. Thank you doctor
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
He is the best genealogist.I'm really happy that he was my doctor.I gave birth by C-section. It was my decision. In two days after came back at home I was forgot that I have surgery. He is excellent professional
in Mount Prospect, IL |
Thank you d-r Dotchev for your cares during my pregnancy and the delivery. I gave natural birth a healthy girl one month ago.You proved to me that you're great doctor. Who chooses you as their doctor won't make a mistake.
in Mount Prospect , IL |
Dr. Dotchev is the best doctor who I ever met. Because he is very professional, thoughtful and very attentive, which is very important during the pregnancy. I recommend Dr. Dotchev to everyone. I'm very grateful to Dr. Dotchev.
Schiller Park, IL |
Dr. Dotchev did an amazing job taking care of me during my pregnancy and delivering a healthy baby. He cared and made sure I was doing well physically and psychologically during labor since this could be a very long and painful event. He pushed me till the end not to give up and have a normal delivery. I couldn't be more grateful and thankful for all he did for me and my baby!
Algonquin, IL |
Dr Dotchev is the best doctor I've ever had! My whole pregnancy was monitored by another doctor & dr Dotchev took me at 36 weeks of pregnancy! After first visit, I regretted that I didn't choose him at first sight! My delivery got complications( my baby got stuck& couldn't come out) I could push anymore.... dr Dotchev was there and guided me thru.... somehow he pulled the baby out!!!! If it wasn't him I was gonna get c Cection and vacuumed my baby! Thx to him I have a healthy girl!
in Darien, IL |
Dr. Dotchev not listening to his patients, his appointment lasts only 5 minutes. His every time you need to wait for 20-30 minutes !!! But the worst thing that he's lying. he thinks he is the smartest. He gets angry when I have something to ask. He refused to delay the cutting of the umbilical cord for my child to the stem cells are not passed through the umbilical cord! Because he receives money from the cosmetic companies for stem cells !And he imposed me cause premature birth, and anesthesia!
in Mundelein, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Dochev to everyone. Just had my first baby and Dr. Dochev was excellent.
in Schaumburg,IL |
I have been blessed with an amazing doctor who supported and guided me through all my pregnancy. Thank you Dr Dotchev , for your professionalism and for the cosmetically c-section performed exceptional. I would recommend Dr. Dotchev to everyone.
in Arlington Heights |
I am very happy for choosing Dr. Dotchev. I was looking for an experienced physician to monitor my pregnancy and I found the best partner in him. He listened to my concerns, reassured me and always gave me the best advice. I had a very pleasant pregnancy, part of which was thanks to the fact that I knew I was in good hands. I delivered my girl naturally without any problems or complications. Dr. Dotchev and the staff at Alexian Brothers took very good care of me and my daughter.
in Wheeling, IL |
Dr. Dotchev was great. He is thoughtful, compassionate, and truly cares about you and the success of your pregnancy. I'm happy to say I now have my rainbow baby and I have Dr. Dotchev to thank for helping me through my hardest time and being there to join me in my happiest moments. He also gave me very good contact information so I would reach the great doctor for my baby.
in Bolingbrook, IL |
Excellent professional and a good trustworthy person. Dr Dotchev has become a family friend after being my wife's doctor and delivering our baby girl. His expertise and experience were just two of the reasons why we started using his services, but there was much more to our visits to his office. After the labor, my wife had certain complications that he was able to diagnose, locate and treat before it was too late. I highly recommend this doctor to all our friends.
in Rockford, IL |
He is the best. I recommend him. He is professional and explain everything he do, answer question very patiently, and always give good advise. He tried to do the best for my baby and this is important for me. The staff are also very friendly. Thank you Dr. Dotchev.
in Des Plaines, IL |
Great experience . I was recommended to Dr Dotchev by a good friend of mine. He is a great person - patient , serious and very professional. Makes you feel like you are in good hands. It's helpful that he speaks several languages fluently, because my english is basic ,being a secondary language for me. Recommended
Chicago, IL |
I stopped seeing any of the doctors at Women's and Children's Health Associates because of him.
in Des Plaines IL |
Dr Dotchev great doctor.he took care of me during my pregnancy and delivery.it was my first pregnancy so i had a lot of questions all the time and he explained everything to me very clear.i am very thankful to Dr Dotchev and all great stuff who works with him!i highly recommend him!
in Streamwood, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr Dochev for over 8 years. I had plenty of medical reasons to visit, and the treatment I was offered was not rushed, I was given options and guidance before making choices. The doctor is patient and extremely knowledgeable, always explains why and if a procedure has to be performed. I feel confident in his advice and highly recommend his expertise.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I am Dr Dotchev patient and I could say that he is an amazing doctor. I am very grateful for the care,wonderful support and professionalism during my pregnancy, baby?s birth and after. I highly recommend him to everyone, not just to pregnant ladies!
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr.Dotchev is great,very professional and knowledge.He always makes you feel like you are the most important patient.I had no problem taking to him about my concerns and he made it clear ,he would answer all my questions.I have beautiful baby girl!!! I would highly recommend Dr.Dotchev to anyone.
in Chicago, IL |
All of the physicians At Women's and Children's Health Associates are wonderfull and experienced professionals. I got to meet all of them throughout my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies and can not say one bad word. They rotate shifts, so they are always positive, listen to you very carefully, and when you go into labor - ready to make sure everything goes smoothly. I am not planning on having more kids but my sister is in labor now and I am glad she is under their care. Hands down THE BEST clinic!!
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
Had a terrible experience with my first born child with Dr. Dotchev. Appointments seemed rushed and he did not explain things to me. There was one nurse who made the experience a bit better and seemed to actually care but doctor himself was not good. I had to be induced early and was not given balloon to assist in dilation so I did not ever progress past 3cm. I had to have emergency c-section and was not talked to in depth at all about risks. Very traumatic experience.
in Elmhurst, IL |
Very satisfied with the service during pregnancy and delivery.I never had to wait hours to see the doctor,my visit generally lasted under 40 minutes. The doctor is very experienced and trustworthy. 100% recommend!
in Elmhurst, IL |
in Wood Dale |
Dr.Dotchev is very professional . He helped me deliver 2 kids .
in New York, NY |
The best OB/GYN.!!! Very nice, caring and professional. He spent enough time with me during every vist explaining things and answering my questions.I had a few complications during my pregnancy but thanks to him I had a normal delivery. I would and do highly recommend Dr. Dotchev! Thank you!!!
in Bensenville IL |
He clearly did not read my chart before making recommendations. Nurses working at this location also did not know how to take a blood pressure, which resulted complications during and after my pregnancy. I was only 24 years old when I carried my child and I have an awful experience with Dr. Dotchev. I would not recommend him at all.
Bad experience ever. He shouldn't be a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Plamen Dotchev, MD?
Are you Dr. Dotchev?