Dr. Purani Palaniswami, MD

Dr. Purani Palaniswami, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Purani Palaniswami, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Elmhurst, IL and has been practicing for 17 years. She specializes in rheumatology.

Learn about Dr. Palaniswami

See how frequently Dr. Palaniswami performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Autoimmune Diseases
Arthritis

Dr. Palaniswami's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Kasturba Medical College Mangalore, Manipal University
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Palaniswami has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Palaniswami does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palaniswami and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palaniswami's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palaniswami to family and friends

Dr. Palaniswami's Performance

She never explained things well. I did research before appointments so I could be more knowledgeable because I wasn't getting much information from her. I wasn't confident with her care. She also seemed to push medication (even if it wasn't working for me) and be very accusatory that I didn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
If you are a new patient, I do not recommend Dr. P and here are the reasons why: 1. She did not review my medical history prior to my visit. 2. She does not seem educated about Lupus and ways to manage it 3. She prescribed me medication without a proper diagnosis . This list goes on.... I do NOT...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Does a poor job of explaining medical conditions. Does not follow up with test results and does not provide enough information on the tests she recommended. Spent a ton of money there for little to no help or resolution. Will not be returning. Would not recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I met with Dr. P yesterday and she could not have been any nicer. I only had to wait a few minutes. The nurse was so nice and caring. Dr. P spent a lot of time with me, examined me, asked questions and was sincerely concerned with my well being. I highly recommend her and her nurses.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
She has been very helpful with my RA management. I've been seeing her for over 6 years. I recently recommended her to a friend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Palaniswami?

More Rheumatology Specialists like Dr. Palaniswami at Elmhurst Memorial Elmhurst Clinic

Rheumatology Specialist