Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD

NeurologyFemaleAge 36

Dr. MacDonald

Oregon Health and Science University

3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland, OR 97239

Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Portland, OR and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Hawaii / John A. Burns School Of Medicine medical school in 2014. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. MacDonald to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Neurology Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check Dr. MacDonald's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. MacDonald's conditions and procedures:

• Anterior Horn Disease
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Epilepsy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome

Dr. MacDonald's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. MacDonald

3.0

Dr. MacDonald?
Dr. MacDonald was very professional. Took the time to ask me the history of my condition, was a good listener, ask questions that helped with her diagnosis, was patient and understanding, told me that it could be a couple of things and then proceeded to tell me the probability of each scenario. Great communicator! Feb. 7, 2020
Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD?
Terrible, cold, doesn't listen. Appointment felt very rushed. Already had her opinion based before she walked in the door. I waited months for this appointment and left feeling extremely hopeless and disappointed. Gave a "diagnosis" I have had for 8 years and told me I was just depressed from chronic pain and to get a good therapist. Refused any further testing I felt would be necessary in ruling out any other reasons for numbness and tingling in feet and arms. Watched with her eyes for tremors I have been experiencing in my legs, refused an emg test I had asked for, then proceeded to tell me I had no neurological issues even though I have pseudotumor cerebri, have had brain surgery, and I suffer from migraines daily as well as migraines daily, she backtracked and said "oh yeah, you do have the migraines". Save yourself the headache, money, and time, and go to someone with empathy.
Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. MacDonald?

• Neurology

2014
University Of Hawaii / John A. Burns School Of Medicine

Does Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. MacDonald accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. MacDonald frequently treats Anterior Horn Disease, Brain Disorders, and Cerebral Artery Thrombosis. See all procedures and conditions Dr. MacDonald treats.

Where is Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD's office located?

Dr. MacDonald's office is located at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. MacDonald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Pippa MacDonald, MD?

Oregon Health and Science University

Oregon Health & Science University Hospital3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland, OR 97239