Dr. Pierre Podrebarac, MD

Dr. Pierre Podrebarac, MD

Allergy  ·

Dr. Pierre Podrebarac, MD is an allergy specialist in North Kansas City, MO and has been practicing for 27 years. He specializes in allergy, otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, and more.Read his story

Meritas Health ENT

• Freedom Health
  • Medicare
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Podrebarac

See how frequently Dr. Podrebarac performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sinusitis
Chronic Sinusitis
Earwax Buildup

Dr. Podrebarac's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Podrebarac's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Podrebarac "Pierre Podrebarac, M.D. grew up in the greater Kansas City area. In 1999 he joined Kansas City Metropolitan ENT with Dr. Nathan Burroughs. Dr. Podrebarac enjoys treating both children and adultsin all aspects of Otolaryngology with his main concentrations in medical and surgical treatments of nasal and sinus disease, head and neck cancer, thyroid problems. He has current medical staff privileges atNorth Kansas City Hospital. When away from the office Dr. Podrebarac enjoys spending time with his wife and sons."

This content was provided by Dr. Podrebarac "Dr. Podrebarac's professional interests include treatment of children and adults in all aspects of Otolaryngology with his main concentrations in medical and surgical treatments of nasal and sinus disease, head and neck cancer, thyroid problems, and also allergy testing."

• Allergy

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Podrebarac has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Podrebarac does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Podrebarac and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Podrebarac's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Podrebarac to family and friends

Dr. Podrebarac's Performance

I had an appointment with Dr. Podrebarac today as a first time patient. I highly recommend him as an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate physician. I was extremely concerned about a problem I have been having and he explained his findings at put my mind at ease. I trust him completely and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Today was my first appointment, and I highly recommend Dr. Podrebarac. His is a very efficient and courteous office. I don't think I have had such a positive experience in a doctors office in many years! He is thorough, and leaves you thinking your health is in good hands.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I'm never going to anyone else. Dr. Podrebarac was timely, friendly, reassuring and put my worries at ease. I had a tonsillectomy at 18 years old and he called a few days after surgery to make sure I was doing okay. Fantastic doctor and even better guy!!! Highly recommend! ???
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend Dr. Podrebarac to everyone. I went to him for years before moving to the gulf coast of Florida. I was so worried about my chronic ear problems and he told me that the move would be really good for my health and he was so right! When I had problems in KC he was very understanding...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Podrebarac and Lisa Schuster, an audiologist, left me grateful to have met with them. After a thorough hearing test, Lisa took time to make sure I understood my hearing loss and answer my questions. Dr. Podrebarac took great care in learning my history, assessing my symptoms and making sure I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Are you Dr. Podrebarac?

More Allergy & Immunology Specialists like Dr. Podrebarac at North Kansas City Hospital

Allergy Specialist