Dr. Pierre Khoury, MD

Dr. Pierre Khoury, MD

Medical Oncology  ·

Dr. Pierre Khoury, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and more.Read his story

UT Physicians Pediatric Clinic

• HealthSmart
  • Medicare
  • Memorial Hermann Physician Network

Learn about Dr. Khoury

See how frequently Dr. Khoury performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Anemia
Breast Diseases

Dr. Khoury's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Khoury's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khoury "Dr. Khoury, originally from Lebanon, can speak English, Arabic and French. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Khoury joined Millennium Physicians as one of our Medical Oncologist and has been dedicated to our team since 2000. He is committed to providing the best treatment to each patient and takes pride in caring for those in our community."

This content was provided by Dr. Khoury "Millennium Physicians is a multi-disciplinary medical group that offers a singular source for patient healthcare needs. Our practice is a diverse group of 31 physicians at eleven different locations in the Greater Houston area. Millennium Physicians is here to treat with the highest level of care and get patients back living life to the fullest."

• Medical Oncology

• Salem Hosp-N Shore MC
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Khoury has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Khoury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khoury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khoury's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khoury to family and friends

Dr. Khoury's Performance

I love Dr Khoury. He is treating my husband for Lung cancer. He is very Knowledgeable and has great bed side manners. My husband has 4 doctors and all of them speak highly of Dr Khoury. He is aiming to cure my husband and I know he will! : )
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. It is our policy to provide the best care to patients.

Dr. Khoury is such a warm and very easy to talk to doctor. He has made me feel very secure in his presence and you can tell he genuinely cares for his patients. I will always be confident that in him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I am the wife of a patient we have been with Dr Khoury since Oct 2015. He has help get my husband's health back. It has been a long road but he has been there. He has recommended a great heart doctor that also helped fix some of his other health problems. He has found things other Doctors over...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

A superior physician in every way. Cured my wife of her non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. He is now treating me for blood clotting problems. He has my complete confidence.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very kind and caring. Listened to me.