Dr. Pierre Dalumpines, MD

Dr. Pierre Dalumpines, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Pierre Dalumpines, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gig Harbor, WA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Dalumpines is affiliated with St. Clare Hospital.

Franciscan Medical Clinic - Gig Harbor

6401 Kimball Dr Ste 201

Gig Harbor, WA 98335

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Dalumpines

Pierre Dalumpines, MD, is a specialist in family medicine who is committed to treating all his patients with expertise and empathy. He has experience treating a diverse range of medical conditions including asthma, hypertension, migraines, sinusitis and pediatric ear infections. Dr. Dalumpines strives to provide the best care to every patient he serves by establishing good rapport and a therapeutic partnership.

Video

Dr. Dalumpines' Experience

Dr. Dalumpines' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Pain
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Physical Examination
  • Skin Procedures
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Urinalysis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Ateneo De Manila University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • The Royal And Pontifical University of Santo Tomas
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Makati Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Cleveland Clinic Akron General
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Dalumpines has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Dalumpines does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dalumpines and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dalumpines' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dalumpines to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Dalumpines' Performance
in West Seattle, Wa |
Tied for the best physician I've ever had. The staff is great, and I hardly ever have to wait more than a few minutes. Pierre takes a situation (condition?), analyzes it, runs through options, and gives you answers in terms that you can understand. That and he's just a generally super nice guy, and you can tell that he genuinely gives a damn about you... I've had Dr. Robot before... Dr. P is not that guy.
in Tacoma, WA |
I have been seeing Dr. Dalumpines as my primary for nearly 10 years and genuinely feel like hes the only doctor that really listens to his patients. I greatly appreciate his honesty, If he cant do something or thinks I should see a different specialist he will tell me right away and not string me along. I drive nearly an hour and pay the a bridge fee every time I have an apt. with him but its totally worth it because having a doctor you trust is invaluable.
Puyallup, WA |
I've been going to Doctor Dalumpines for quite a few years. I drive all the way from South Hill to Gig Harbor to see him because he is such a good doctor. He really listens and cares. I don't feel rushed to get in and out. There is also not a lot of waiting.
P. Dalumpines, not primary but scheduled a visit. First, the NA took my vitals, pulse was 102 (battery operated finger monitor)...well, it was not, heart not racing, no shortness of breath and if it was 102, did not phase her one bit for a recheck or doing it the old fashioned way, finger on the pulse which I did myself right after she left and it was 64!!! Several reviews I read are right, this doc could not have cared any less....did not want to hear what I had to say, showed impatience.Poor!
in Gig Harbor, WA |
He didn't appear to care, and provided minimal followup.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
Wonderful Doctor. Even if its the smallest or largest issue he is re-assuring, funny and easy to talk to. He is especially great if you are alarmed at even the slightest things. I recommend him above any doctor I've ever known.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
I cannot say enough good things regarding my experience with Dr. Dalumpines. I saw him for depression and he could not have been more kind and understanding. He listened thoroughly and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and secure that I could make it through. He has further demonstrated his compassion on each follow up appointment. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Gig Harbor, WA |
Best way to describe the approach of Dr. Dalumpines as well as another, Dr. Khan, at this clinic is fast food medicine. Doesn't listen. Gave him clear info on my background and found it entered incorrectly on MyChart. Spends minimum time with me as a patient and seems annoyed and hurried. I have been to various medical practitioners over the years and never felt like this. I realize they have a busy practice. But if you're going to take the money, please, be prepared to provide the service.
Have you seen Dr. Pierre Dalumpines, MD?
Are you Dr. Dalumpines?

Visit Dr. Dalumpines

Dr. Dalumpines accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medicare