Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD

Breast Reconstruction SurgeryMaleAge 57

Breast Reconstruction Surgery

Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD is a Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities Houston Methodist Hospital and Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD

Chevray Plastic Surgery

6560 Fannin St Ste 2200 Houston, TX 77030
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Chevray with our nearby Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center today at (281) 417-4665.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center.

Dr. Chevray's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chevray

I couldn’t have asked for a more caring, professional and a perfectionist plastic surgeon like Dr. Chevray. He performed my reconstructive surgery when I had a double mastectomy. He did an amazing job and I couldn’t be happier with the end results. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Chevray. His assistant, Carol, is attentive and caring. They make a great team!
Luma Golden – Jun 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I would like to highly recommend Dr. Pierre Chevray. His nurse, Carol, as well as his PA Patrick, and the rest of his staff made my experience with his office top notch. I underwent a skin and nipple sparing bi-lateral mastectomy with Dr. Sherri Lim and reconstruction via a stomach DIEP flap procedure with Dr. Chevray. My procedure alongside Dr Chevray's post procedure protocol went exactly as described. My results vastly exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with my stomach as well as my new beautiful breasts.
Alicia C – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
My revision surgery results were fantastic and much better than I had hoped for! I no longer have a cold, heavy, oversized implant that made me not want to give hugs because of how hard it was.
Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
If I could rate 10 stars I would. Was referred after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Chevray performed a DIEP flap reconstruction, and I am extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Chevray has a very calming, open bedside manner. I felt all my questions were answered, and everything was explained professionally. His team is tremendous. His nurse and physician's assistant were also exceptional. As a team, I felt completely secure, and issues were dealt with immediately. I had no complications from the surgery, and felt his methods used after surgery were the reason I had no problems. I am also at the high end of the BMI, and he took me on as a client which I know other MD's may not. Dr. Chevray worked in conjunction with Dr. Michelle O'Shea both at Methodist Sugar Land, and I am grateful to both. Please give them a call.
Amanda Pike – Jan 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I just recently had my final follow-up with Dr. Pierre Chevray following breast reconstruction surgery as part of a unilateral mastectomy with a DIEP flap procedure. I will miss him and his team. Dr. Chevray and his team, Carol Ross, RN and Patrick Young, PA, are experts. From pre-op through surgery to post-op, their care was thorough, precise, and of utmost importance to me, consistently compassionate and dignified. Dr. Chevray’s practice continues the gold standard of patient care that is the hallmark of the Houston Methodist Hospital system.
Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Chevray by my surgeon when undergoing a double mastectomy. I wasn't aware that there were alternatives to implants for reconstruction, but Dr. Chevray explained all my options. He explained everything clearly and allowed me to make the decision that best worked for me. I appreciated his knowledge and confidence that he could do a successful reconstruction that I'd be satisfied with. The office is filled with outstanding people, including PA Patrick and Dr. Chevray's nurse Carol. I've never had a nurse that made me laugh and made herself available like Carol! I underwent a DIEP flap reconstruction at the same time as my mastectomy and Dr. Chevray did great keeping my family informed. During my recovery, I could call and get answers easily if I had any questions. There were a few areas that needed to be addressed and Dr. Chevray took care of the revisions with no issue. I am not only satisfied with the results, but I look better than I would've ever expected!
A. N. Wilson – Oct 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I had breast cancer and was scared about a double mastectomy. He made me feel totally at ease. Strong patient advocate. Outcome was great and I’m very please. Everyone was so nice. The office had a nice atmosphere. They worked with me on scheduling since I was out out of town. Great doctor.
Sep 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray and his team took excellent care of me. They showed me great compassion which made such a difference in my overall breast cancer treatment. I am very happy with my breast reconstruction after mastectomy and highly recommend Dr. Chevray.
Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray did a wonderful job with my procedure. He took the time to understand my concerns and my case for the best possible plan of action. He and his team took the best care of me and made sure I was comfortable and happy with my results. He was conservative in his approach as well, which I appreciated. His team is outstanding. Nurse Carol is the warmest and sweetest person you'll ever meet. She took note of everything I said, all my concerns, and remembered the smallest details. His PA Patrick was so helpful, especially post-op. We called a few too many times with our questions and concerns and Patrick was able to assist quickly. I appreciated Dr. Chevray's team and the services they provided. I did feel like the team was my family that only wanted the best for me. I was extremely pleased with my results as well. Thank you so much to Dr. Chevray and his team for getting me where I wanted to be, comfortable and confident.
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray was recommended to me by my breast surgeon regarding my options for breast reconstruction. Dr. Chevray made time to inquire about my preferences and informed me about my surgical options. He provided me with ample time and I never felt rushed or pressured to make any decisions about my treatment plan. I am happy with my results and would recommend him and his team - together they were very supportive throughout my entire treatment process. Patrick, the P.A., was kind, welcoming, and made me feel comfortable asking questions, regardless of how silly they sounded. I appreciated that he always followed up quickly when I would send a message via MyChart and addressed all my concerns. Carol, the RN, was great too - she always had a smile and a positive vibe. Even when after my initial surgery, she hyped me up on my follow up appointment on how my breast looked and that gave me confidence I didn't know I needed.
Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I’m not sure I have words adequate enough to explain the service and care I received from Dr. Chevray and his staff. After driving from College Station to see a breast surgeon, Dr. Chevray agreed to work me in so I didn’t have to make another trip. During this visit, he went over my reconstruction options in detail and never made me feel like I was putting him behind schedule. I left this appointment with overwhelming peace and a grateful heart. I opted for FLAP reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy. I ended up having 2 follow up procedures because Dr. Chevray wouldn’t stop until I was 100% satisfied. I couldn’t be more satisfied. I look and feel better than I did on my initial visit. Dr. Chevray, Patrick and Carol will always have a special place in my heart. They always treated me with so much kindness and professionalism and always made me feel so comfortable. There was never a dumb question and they always made sure my appointments were convenient for me. I could go
Tisha N – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I saw Dr Chevray for breast reconstruction after mastectomy. He is kind, compassionate and very caring. His PA Patrick and nurse Carol are fantastic. They were always available for me at any time during my recovery. Words can not express how thankful I am for this team. I would highly recommend him if you ever need top notch care for reconstructive surgery.
Wendi Brinsfield – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr Chevray, Patrick and Carol were all wonderful, sympathetic and caring. All my questions were answered, they gave me plenty of time and I am very pleased with my results. After my cancer they were very quick to respond and made sure I understood everything that was happening.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I have been blessed with Dr. Chevray and his team. Since day one, I have trusted him and felt comfortable with major decisions for my reconstruction. He guided me and listen to my concerns. He pays attention to detail in order to achieve the best outcome. I feel happy with my results after having the DIEP flap reconstruction. Thank you so much for all that you do, Dr. Chevray.
Rubi S. Avila – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray and his entire staff were a pleasure to work with. I cannot thank him enough for all that he has done for me! I had a double mastectomy 10yrs ago and did tissue expanders and implants afterwards with a different doctor. After seeing my results with Dr. Chevray after doing the DIEP flap, are just amazing! I am so happy with my results and I highly recommend him to any female undergoing breast reconstruction. Dr. Chevray, his nurse Carol and his PA Patrick are the best! Again, thank you Dr. Chevray, you have changed my life!
Amy McCafferty – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
In the worst of times, you need the best medical care. Dr Pierre Chevray and his team provided that for me when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr Chevray did my initial reconstruction after my double mastectomy. He also performed a revision after complications from an infection caused by chemotherapy. I am thrilled with the results! What’s more, Dr Chevray is caring, kind, and compassionate. Unlike some other physicians I’ve met, he truly listens. His team is amazing, particularly his nurse, Carol, who is knowledgeable and also very kind and very funny. I give Dr Chevray and his team my highest possible recommendation.
Suzanne B – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Pierre Chevray is the best in his field. His work is beautiful. His scars are very skinny. Nice scars - no doubt they will fade with time. Amazing work. Honest, caring doctor. Not money hungry like others. He has a good heart. It is hard to find a doctor like that nowadays. He works closely with Patrick and Carol. Patrick is patient, caring, funny and proactive. Carol is wonderful, extremely funny, caring and kind. They make a great team. I am so happy I chose doctor Pierre Chevray. Not metallic like other doctors. He has a tender heart. Answer all my questions. I was having pain and although he was leaving town he made time to see me before his departure. What other doctors considered a tough case it was a piece of cake for him. He kept saying it is a simple straightforward procedure. I went to many docs and I was very concerned and traumatized. Then. I met Dr. Chevray and his team and I was at peace. Thank God I found him!!!
Mari – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I could not have been more pleased with the out come of my surgery. I can not even feel the implant and the breast hangs like a natural breast. Very pleased and happy. Thank you
Houston, TX – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray and his staff are the best !!!! I was a cancer patient when I met him. After talking to him and he explaining all my options and giving me a chance to ask any questions or concerns I may have about my reconstruction surgery, I was very comfortable with my decision to have him do the surgery. I realize now 2 years later it was an excellent decision. Dr. Chevray makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. In such a dreary time in my life Dr. Chevray really gave me hope that everything was going to be ok..... and it was. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with his work and bedside manner.
Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray, his nurse Carol and Angie are simply the best. He gave me back what breast cancer took away. I will forever grateful for my life changing experience. He is the kindest, most professional, most compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with over my 63 years of life.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chevray?