Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD

Dr. Chevray
Telehealth services available

Chevray Plastic Surgery

6560 Fannin St Ste 2200 Houston, TX 77030

Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD is a Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine medical school in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities Houston Methodist Hospital and Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chevray to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Chevray is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital Houston, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Chevray's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Chevray's Top Procedures and Conditions

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Chevray treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 65% of his peers

Dr. Chevray treats this condition more than 65% of his peers

• Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Nipple Reconstruction

Dr. Chevray accepts

Dr. Chevray accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Chevray's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chevray

Dr. Chevray?
  • Office environment (80)
  • Staff friendliness (80)
  • Appointment scheduling (79)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (6)
Dr. Chevray and his team took excellent care of me. They showed me great compassion which made such a difference in my overall breast cancer treatment. I am very happy with my breast reconstruction after mastectomy and highly recommend Dr. Chevray.
Apr 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray did a wonderful job with my procedure. He took the time to understand my concerns and my case for the best possible plan of action. He and his team took the best care of me and made sure I was comfortable and happy with my results. He was conservative in his approach as well, which I appreciated. His team is outstanding. Nurse Carol is the warmest and sweetest person you'll ever meet. She took note of everything I said, all my concerns, and remembered the smallest details. His PA Patrick was so helpful, especially post-op. We called a few too many times with our questions and concerns and Patrick was able to assist quickly. I appreciated Dr. Chevray's team and the services they provided. I did feel like the team was my family that only wanted the best for me. I was extremely pleased with my results as well. Thank you so much to Dr. Chevray and his team for getting me where I wanted to be, comfortable and confident.
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray was recommended to me by my breast surgeon regarding my options for breast reconstruction. Dr. Chevray made time to inquire about my preferences and informed me about my surgical options. He provided me with ample time and I never felt rushed or pressured to make any decisions about my treatment plan. I am happy with my results and would recommend him and his team - together they were very supportive throughout my entire treatment process. Patrick, the P.A., was kind, welcoming, and made me feel comfortable asking questions, regardless of how silly they sounded. I appreciated that he always followed up quickly when I would send a message via MyChart and addressed all my concerns. Carol, the RN, was great too - she always had a smile and a positive vibe. Even when after my initial surgery, she hyped me up on my follow up appointment on how my breast looked and that gave me confidence I didn't know I needed.
Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I’m not sure I have words adequate enough to explain the service and care I received from Dr. Chevray and his staff. After driving from College Station to see a breast surgeon, Dr. Chevray agreed to work me in so I didn’t have to make another trip. During this visit, he went over my reconstruction options in detail and never made me feel like I was putting him behind schedule. I left this appointment with overwhelming peace and a grateful heart. I opted for FLAP reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy. I ended up having 2 follow up procedures because Dr. Chevray wouldn’t stop until I was 100% satisfied. I couldn’t be more satisfied. I look and feel better than I did on my initial visit. Dr. Chevray, Patrick and Carol will always have a special place in my heart. They always treated me with so much kindness and professionalism and always made me feel so comfortable. There was never a dumb question and they always made sure my appointments were convenient for me. I could go
Tisha N – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I saw Dr Chevray for breast reconstruction after mastectomy. He is kind, compassionate and very caring. His PA Patrick and nurse Carol are fantastic. They were always available for me at any time during my recovery. Words can not express how thankful I am for this team. I would highly recommend him if you ever need top notch care for reconstructive surgery.
Wendi Brinsfield – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr Chevray, Patrick and Carol were all wonderful, sympathetic and caring. All my questions were answered, they gave me plenty of time and I am very pleased with my results. After my cancer they were very quick to respond and made sure I understood everything that was happening.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I have been blessed with Dr. Chevray and his team. Since day one, I have trusted him and felt comfortable with major decisions for my reconstruction. He guided me and listen to my concerns. He pays attention to detail in order to achieve the best outcome. I feel happy with my results after having the DIEP flap reconstruction. Thank you so much for all that you do, Dr. Chevray.
Rubi S. Avila – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray and his entire staff were a pleasure to work with. I cannot thank him enough for all that he has done for me! I had a double mastectomy 10yrs ago and did tissue expanders and implants afterwards with a different doctor. After seeing my results with Dr. Chevray after doing the DIEP flap, are just amazing! I am so happy with my results and I highly recommend him to any female undergoing breast reconstruction. Dr. Chevray, his nurse Carol and his PA Patrick are the best! Again, thank you Dr. Chevray, you have changed my life!
Amy McCafferty – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
In the worst of times, you need the best medical care. Dr Pierre Chevray and his team provided that for me when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr Chevray did my initial reconstruction after my double mastectomy. He also performed a revision after complications from an infection caused by chemotherapy. I am thrilled with the results! What’s more, Dr Chevray is caring, kind, and compassionate. Unlike some other physicians I’ve met, he truly listens. His team is amazing, particularly his nurse, Carol, who is knowledgeable and also very kind and very funny. I give Dr Chevray and his team my highest possible recommendation.
Suzanne B – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Pierre Chevray is the best in his field. His work is beautiful. His scars are very skinny. Nice scars - no doubt they will fade with time. Amazing work. Honest, caring doctor. Not money hungry like others. He has a good heart. It is hard to find a doctor like that nowadays. He works closely with Patrick and Carol. Patrick is patient, caring, funny and proactive. Carol is wonderful, extremely funny, caring and kind. They make a great team. I am so happy I chose doctor Pierre Chevray. Not metallic like other doctors. He has a tender heart. Answer all my questions. I was having pain and although he was leaving town he made time to see me before his departure. What other doctors considered a tough case it was a piece of cake for him. He kept saying it is a simple straightforward procedure. I went to many docs and I was very concerned and traumatized. Then. I met Dr. Chevray and his team and I was at peace. Thank God I found him!!!
Mari – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I could not have been more pleased with the out come of my surgery. I can not even feel the implant and the breast hangs like a natural breast. Very pleased and happy. Thank you
Houston, TX – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray and his staff are the best !!!! I was a cancer patient when I met him. After talking to him and he explaining all my options and giving me a chance to ask any questions or concerns I may have about my reconstruction surgery, I was very comfortable with my decision to have him do the surgery. I realize now 2 years later it was an excellent decision. Dr. Chevray makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. In such a dreary time in my life Dr. Chevray really gave me hope that everything was going to be ok..... and it was. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with his work and bedside manner.
Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray, his nurse Carol and Angie are simply the best. He gave me back what breast cancer took away. I will forever grateful for my life changing experience. He is the kindest, most professional, most compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with over my 63 years of life.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I had an abdominoplasty and a breast lift with reduction in December 2018. It has been life changing for me. I highly recommend Dr. Chevray and his team. I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. He did a beautiful job and I am extremely happy with my results. My pain was minimal and well managed by Dr. Chevray. I highly recommend Dr. Chevray and his team Carol and Patrick.
Gwen in Nederland, TX – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray has amazing bedside manners, since my first visit he made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Chevray explained what he was going to do in terms that my husband and I understood. I have been able to contact his nurse Carol every time, she responds within minutes. Before and after my double mastectomy Dr. Chevray has been has exceeded my expectations. I am super happy with the way I look and I owe it to him. I have rated him 5 stars, I recommend him to anyone.
Maricruz Crittenden in Freeport , TX – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
At an early age (30) I was diagnosed with BRCA 2. I opted to have a prophylactic double mastectomy. He put my mind at ease and walked me through every step of the way. He even called me personally to let me know what was going to happen. He is a very meticulous surgeon and leaves very thin pencil line scars. He has done so well on my breast reconstruction that I came back to him for cosmetic work afterwards.
Lauren Hansen in League City, TX – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr. Chevray and his nurse Carol Ross immediately put me at ease with their friendly personalities and professionalism. They answered every question I had and explained the entire process and all my options. Dr. Chevray did a fabulous job on the reconstruction! After my surgery, I went in for follow-up exams, and Dr. Chevray and Carol were always very nice and took the time to answer my many questions about the recovery process. I never felt rushed at all. I highly recommend this team!
Teresa D. in Houston, TX – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Chevray and his (British) Nurse Carol (love her accent). He is extremely thorough and thoughtful. He does Awesome work (had to have a double mastectomy), explains things to you in terms you can understand. Appreciates any questions or concerns you may have and does not just “blow you off” but rather genuinely cares for his patients. Would recommend him to everyone.
Shannon R. in Missouri City, TX – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
Dr Chevray performed a DIEP Flap with lymph node transfer after my cancer treatment and L mastectomy. I was significantly limited by pain, scar tissue and lymphedema. The first surgeon said I was too high risk. We discussed my goals, and he and his team provided exactly what he promised. A body that looks great with clothes on. I'm still adjusting to the better than before body and there are not enough characters allowed to provide the excellence I received. I recommend to everyone.
Melissa in Lake Jackson – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?
A Truly Amazing Team .. I call it the Triple C Effect - Dr. Chevray, Carol and Carlos provide services that I consider to be Exceptional, Extraordinary and Outstanding. Dr. Chevray and his team displays a true compassion for his work.
Katrina in Houston , TX – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Chevray, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chevray?

Dr. Chevray specializes in breast reconstruction and breast restoration after mastectomy and lumpectomy surgery to treat breast cancer, or genetic risk...Read more

Dr. Chevray obtained his M.D. and Ph.D. degrees, and his plastic surgery residency training, at the world renown Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions. ...Read more

• Breast Reconstruction Surgery