Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 73

Dr. Asmar

Washington Fertility Center

4316 Evergreen Ln Annandale, VA 22003

Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Annandale, VA and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Faculte Francaise De Medecine Et De Pharmacie and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, fertility medicine, and more.

Dr. Asmar accepts

Dr. Asmar accepts the following insurance:

Select
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Meritain Health

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Asmar treats your condition or procedure

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Washington Fertility Center's mission is to provide the most advanced infertility and reproductive services to patients worldwide. Our fertility center has several convenient locations across Virginia where patients can receive the most advanced repr...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

3.3

Dr. Asmar?
Dr. Asmar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD
I was absolutely pleased with the services I received during my time at Washington Fertility Clinic. From the amazing front desk staff Ms. Carol Smith and Ms. Ismary always greeting me by name with a pleasant smile to the amazing staff Lin and Dr. Asmar always gentle always honest and he definitely has shown himself to be THE BEST in the fertility business. Very punctual & pleasant people. I wish there was a 10 star rating because they all would get a perfect 10 from me! Thank you so much Washington Fertility Clinic you guys and gals made this customer one pleased and satisfied customer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
I just want to say we traveled from Pa to Va which is about 5 hours a way. It is worth the trip the new Dr he has in there Dr Banks I just love her I can not wait to be pregnant and they will make it happen I have a lot of faith and confidence in them the whole team is great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
Horrible place. Dishonest Doctor and dishonest staff. They do not run the appropriate tests and they try to get people in and out as like a fast-food restaurant. Do not use this place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
Spent 3 1/2 years doing ivf cycles. Advanced maternal age, and the end result is my(own egg) amazingly intelligent and beautiful child that just started preschool. My success story, but my wish for everyone. K.L.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
This is not just a case of a few unhappy patients. If you want to actually get pregnant and have a child, RUN to another clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
If I could rate the them below a #1 I would. The doctor I used quit directly after my procedure, doctor Asmar was involved in my procedure. I have had a billing issue for 3 years that is still unresolved. The billing coordinator Shaun and Lan are extremely rude. They keep sending me collection notices with different amounts for the same service even though I provided a receipt that my account was paid in full on time. The stress from this office delayed my process in getting pregnant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
I completed two IUI cycles and 3 IVF cycles with Dr. Asmar. I would be told time and time again that Angela was going to call for my insurance approval only to find that it had not been done....one time she snapped, "I haven't had time for that." Each time I was delayed. Dr. Asmar was great until my benefits ran out and then he turned and said we had no hope and should consider adoption. We went to Shady Grove and on the first cycle conceived our twins. Check SART data!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
Dr. Asmar is SO caring and takes so much time with his patients. He explains everything. The entire office staff is so sweet and doesn't rush you- whether in the office or on the phone. Ms. Angela especially :) I have seen other reproductive endocrinologists in this area, and I can vouch for Dr. Asmar being significantly more involved in my actual health history. I am very pleased with Dr. Asmar- I am an RN and and have dealt with so many doctors & he definitely has a wonderful bedside manner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
Dr Asmar is very caring. Every time I visited the Annandale location the Staff was extremely friendly, like family yet professional. Lan was he best with drawing blood. Dr Asmar takes his time to explain everything. Never felt rushed. You can really feel that his work is his passion. Always honest and knowledgeable as to what works and what may not. Entire staff is supportive during this stressful time. I have referred many patients to him that have had the same experiences as myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
I wouldn't recommend going to this practice. I have to agree with recent comments. Dr. Asmar raised his prices unexpectedly and refused to honor his quote for IVF agreed on the day of consultation on Feb 2016. I was shocked with the high price the month I was supposed to start stimulation 04/2016. Carol was kind to us during this entire ordeal, and spoke to Dr. Asmar but he refused to honor the price because he wanted to keep a competitive fee. Extremely disappointed by this unprofessionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?
Office intentionally misrepresents fees at beginning, making treatment sound cheaper than really will be, then spring MUCH higher charges on pt & threaten to cancel IVF if not paid immediately. They won't explain WHY charges are higher, questions posed to dr are ignored. Dr pretends to be unaware of how office is mismanaged, but he DOES in fact know! Nurse doesn't know anything (barely speaks English), receptionist refuses to take messages, & entire clinic is a SHAM- patients are just $$ SIGNS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Pierre Asmar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Asmar?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Asmar treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital