Dr. Phyllis Oster, MD

Dr. Phyllis Oster, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Phyllis Oster, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Long Beach, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from UC Irvine School of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

3828 Schaufele Ave Ste 200

Long Beach, CA 90808

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Oster

See how frequently Dr. Oster performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Colposcopy
Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Oster's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Pap Smear
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• UC Irvine School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Uc Irvine Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Uc Irvine Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Oster has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oster to family and friends

Dr. Oster's Performance

There is no better doctor than Dr. Oster. She is kind, patient, explains everything clearly, clinically excellent, listens and keeps me on track to take care of my health needs. I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor. The office is wonderful! The staff is friendly and very helpful. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I first was referred to Dr Oster about 1990 by a close friend & coworker. I love Dr Oster & her caring way she has always cared for my needs so much so that I continue to return to her for my Gyno care even though I have moved from Long Beach to East Tennessee for the past 12 years. I can't refer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Oster delivered my 21 year old As well as my 5 year old. She is so gracious and kind , always makes me feel comfortable and always professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Oster covered some nights for my OB clinic. I met her when I was five months pregnant and had a bit of a medical scare. She took wonderful care of me and thankfully everything was ok. When I started having contractions I was lucky enough to have Dr.Oster on call and again she took wonderful...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Oster took her time to explain my medical situation in great detail. I did not feel rushed . She responded to my e mail and got me in to see her in a very timely manner.Very happy that my previous doctor recommended her to me.
Are you Dr. Oster?