Dr. Phoebe Rich, MD

Dr. Phoebe Rich, MD

Dermatology | Female

Phoebe Rich MD 2565 NW Lovejoy St Ste 200 Portland, OR 97210 Get Directions

Dr. Phoebe Rich, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Portland, OR. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Rich is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and OHSU Hospital- Marquam Hill.

Dr. Rich's Experience

See how Dr. Rich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rich

Dr. Rich accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rich has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rich to family and friends
Dr. Rich's Performance
Portland, OR |
This was my first time to see Dr. Moore and she was wonderful - very thorough and explained things well. I felt very embarrassed by my rash, but she made me feel more comfortable. I really appreciated her kindness and her thorough approach.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Jill Moore was absolutely wonderful, in every way. I missed Phoebe b/c of a long term relationship/friendship, but was very pleased w/ Dr. Moore. thank you.
in Portland, OR |
Dr Phoebe Rich is a rare blend of expertise, experience and genuine kindness rarely seen in a doctor. I always feel completely taken care of when visiting her office
Portland, OR |
Everyone in this office is caring and helpful. I've never had a bad experience with doctors or staff.
West Linn |
Nicely surprised that Dr. Rich was able to address the damage to my right middle fingernail during my first visit. I also learned about supplementing my diet with Biotin to strengthen my fingernails and, as a side benefit, my hair. Thanks for a great visit, Dr. Rich and the rest of the staff!
in Portland, OR |
The staff is ALWAYS welcoming, calm and professional. My feeling of being cared for starts when I open the door. When I see my provider, I am never rushed and the "cared for and listened to" sense continues. Thank you all so much.
in Portland, OR |
Wonderful doctor! Smart & personable.
Belfair, WA |
Dr. Phoebe Rich and 'crew' are exemplary in the field of medicine, meeting their clients' needs in a friendly, knowledgeable, respectful manner. My needs were all met with intelligent explanations which left me with the sense that I was considered a valuable person who was worth listening to as well. From the receptionist, to the MA to Dr. Rich I was handled with care. I cannot ask for better. Thank you! Jeannette Garcia
in Milwaukie, OR |
As always, I appreciate Chris's welcome at check-in. Chris is pleasant and helpful. The second most important thing to a patient is wait time, and I've never waited more than 5-10 minutes. Dory and Amy, both professional in their patient approach, were efficient and pleasant, and I left having had all my questions answered.
in Vancouver WA |
Very Excellent !!!! Outstanding !!!!!
Portland, OR |
Always professional, congenial, attentive, informative, and conscientious...with a little humor thrown in. Always a pleasure to have an appointment with Amy. I leave feeling that I was well taken care of.
in Portland, OR |
Dr. Jill Moore does a superb job of checking every possible mark on my skin for any problem. She catches potential problems that other experts don't even notice.
in Deer Island,OR |
Caring Staff, excellent communication skills for explaining the skin conditions.
in Hillsboro, OR |
Very competent and professional organization. I have been a patient of Dr. Rich for nearly 20 years. Outstanding care.
Portland, OR |
Dr. Moore is the physician I see in Dr. Rich's practice. I feel lucky to have Dr. Moore as my physician. She is thorough and willing to answer all questions.
Lake Oswego, OR |
Great service. Very knowledgeable.
in Portland, OR |
Friendly and efficient staff of Chris, Julia, Dory, Brooke and Nicole. Dr. Jill Moore was thorough in her examination, skilled as a surgeon and responsive and helpful to questions asked.
in Beaverton, OR |
Great to meet so many dermatologists
Portland, OR |
I have been seeing Dr. Rich for several years. I highly recommend her. From check-in to check-out, excellent service. Staff is very helpful. Dr. Rich is very attentive, sets me at ease and is willing to spend the time I need to answer any & all questions. Her assistant was also very knowledgeable and helpful, ensuring I understood how to use prescribed medications and recommended creams for my nail problems.
in Vancouver, WA |
Saved my life and a world class MD with class person skills
Have you seen Dr. Phoebe Rich, MD?
Are you Dr. Rich?

Compare Dr. Rich

}

Dr. Rich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Rich has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rich's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

OR HLTH SCI UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1984

Or Hlth Sci U

Completed in 1989

Dr. Rich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology