Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Phillip Porcelli, DO
Dr. Phillip Porcelli, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Dayton, OH. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Porcelli is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center.

Neurosurgery Inc

3533 Southern Blvd Ste 5350

Dayton, OH 45429

Learn about Dr. Porcelli

Dr. Porcelli's Experience

Dr. Porcelli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Porcelli does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acoustic Neuroma
  • Aneurysm
  • Bone Cancer
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Spinal or Cranial
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Porcelli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Porcelli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Porcelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Porcelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Porcelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Porcelli to family and friends
Dr. Porcelli's Performance
in Dayton, OH |
I had been living in pain for over a year and half. It was so bad I had gotten to the point I could barely walk. I had been to several doctors and thru physical therapy. My sister who is a nurse at Kettering Medical Hospital recommended Dr. Porcelli and after my first meeting with him I knew I was in the right hands. I was dead set against surgery as I had heard all the horror stories, but from the very beginning he made me & my husband feel comfortable. I'm so glad he did the surgery.
Dayton, OH |
For years I was having this excruciating pain from my lower back down my left leg to my toes. I was not about to lay on my left side cause of the pain. I have tried everything I could except going to the chiropractor and didn't nothing work for me. When I found out I needed surgery I was terrified, but when I met Dr. Porcelli he made me feel so much better and comfortable. It's been 3 weeks since my surgery and I'm so HAPPY that I had it done. No more pain in my back or leg. He is the greatest..
in Miamisburg, OH |
Dr. Porchelli is an excellent doctor. He does not have a "God complex" he treated us with dignity and respect and took his time to make sure our questions were answered. This was my husband's first surgery ever and he felt comfortable and confident. Follow up apts went well. My husband is now out of the pain he had in his back. I would recommend Dr. Porchelli to anyone!
in Dayton, OH |
I most definitely would recommending Dr. Porcelli to family and or friends. He really truly cares about the care he is providing. Very friendly!
in Hillsboro, OH |
After ten years of having back and leg pain I was referred to Kettering Neurosurgery and Phillip M. Porcelli took my case. My husband and I met with Dr. Porcelli and discussed options. At this time my husband was having similar back pain and was so impressed with Dr. Porcelli that he made an appointment to see him also. I had surgery in January and my husband had surgery in March and I am pleased to say we both are doing great, no pain . My husband and I would highly recommend Dr. Porcelli.
in Englewood, Ohio |
Doctor Porcelli is the finest doctor I have ever been to for any reason. He spent more time with me and made me feel more encouraged and hopeful than any doctor I've ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate and and is a pleasure to work with. I would never consider having any other doctor treat me for any reason. He diagnosed my problem immediately and described a treatment plan for me that I knew was the right one and I trust him completely. He is a special doctor.
in Beavercreek, OH |
Dr. Porcelli performed surgery on my very vital 90 year old mom to remove a brain tumor in an effort to extend her life. We found Dr. Porcelli to be forthcoming in his assessment of the risks, realistic in the longer term prognosis, caring, and ethical. Notable was his humility and kindness. While my mom came through the surgery well she declined from multiple insults. Today we have some regrets regarding my mom's course of treatment, however, we have no regrets in our experience with Dr. Por
in Beavercreek, OH |
Dr Porcelli is the best. I had serious nerve issues in my neck and left arm and I am now pain free. From initial intake to post operation, he and his top notch team take care of all the details, you just have to heal. I went from shooting nerve action down my left arm and serious pain at the base of my neck to waking up after the operation to be pain free. I have already talked to several friend at work who have scheduled appointments with him.
in Xenia,Ohio 45385 |
Dr Porcelli is an outstanding surgeon! He takes great pride in how he performs the operations. He takes the time to help you understand what he needs to do and he helps you with your recovery. The staff is also very helpful.
in Dayton, OH |
Couldn't be more pleased with the information provided and the medical plan.
in Roger.Ferguson937@Gmail.com |
Dr porcelli is awesome I was a few days from having my nerves severed from a herniated disc he went in and removed my herniation and saved me from a wheelchair I'm still recovering but I thank god for porcelli he has great bed side manners and is very knowledgeable
in Kettering, OH |
I was hit by a car on October5, 2012. All the E.M.T.s said I would not make it to the hospital even. Even the dr.s said I would never wake up, and if I did, I would have to relearn everything over again. With a little persistence from my mother, I am here writing this letter myself. I would DEFINITELY be dead if it wasn't for Dr. Porcelli. He saved my life, and I owe him everything I have. (which is nothing, so he gets the short end of the stick)
in Dayton, OH |
I am a 62 year old woman, had back problems from my 20's . This year it got so bad I ended up on a walker. Long story short, had surgery on Nov. 18th 2015, next day I was walking down hall couldn't believe the difference. Followed Doctor's orders and in 5 weeks I am back to driving, lifting 20 lbs. I can not thank him and his team enough. Wish I hadn't waited so long.
Have you seen Dr. Phillip Porcelli, DO?
Are you Dr. Porcelli?