Dr. Philip Dodd, MD

Dr. Philip Dodd, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Philip Dodd, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Stockton, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Dodd is affiliated with Lodi Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton.

Sutter Gould Medical Grp OB/GYN

2545 W Hammer Ln

Stockton, CA 95209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Dodd

Partnership = We Plus You!

Dr. Dodd's Experience

Dr. Dodd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Yeast Infections

• C-Section
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Loma Linda University Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Loma Linda University Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Dodd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dodd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dodd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dodd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dodd to family and friends
Dr. Dodd's Performance
in Stockton, CA |
There are not enough words in the dictionary to say how awesome Dr. Dodd is. He is straightforward, funny. welcoming and amazing at what he does. I am a worrywart and he was very comforting and never let my fear get the best of me. I had two wonderful pregnancies under Dr. Dodd's care and if I have more children I will continue to see Dr. Dodd.
Lodi, CA |
Dr. Dodd is a very competent doctor. I had my two children with him and have continued to see him every year. He takes his time and is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend him!
in stockton,ca |
Dr Dodd is an excellent Dr highly recommended. I have referred 2 people to him and they both absolutely love him! He answers all questions and concerns. Great Dr
in Stockton, CA |
I prayed for a while for God to lead me to the best Gynecologist in town, and without a doubt, Dr. Dodd is a God-sent! I love his straightforwardness, he tells it to you as it is, whether is what you want to hear or not, all with the utmost professionalism and with enormous care for you. I've gone through a rollercoaster of emotions with my health issues for the past 2 years; through it all Dr. Dodd has been so supportive in this entire process, as well as believing with me for a miracle!
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Dodd and his staff in Stockton are amazing! I had a very difficult first time pregnancy with severe morning sickness, two cases sepsis and four hospitalizations. During this entire process Dr. Dodd made sure that all my needs were met by his staff and the staff at St. Joseph's Hospital.After my daughter was born I had a hard time getting my disability claim approved and Dr. Dodd and Celia worked for weeks to get it approved; they have exceeded my expectations in every way.
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Dodd is a very excellent doctor. He takes his time with you and doesn't rush you out of the office and husband staff is fantastic. Absolutely love this doctor and all of his staff
in Oceanside, CA |
Dr. Dodd is wonderful. He supported and encouraged me along the path to my first VBA2C four years ago. There are few doctors out there who are as kind and sincere, and are willing to go that extra mile to do the right thing for women, which in my case saved me being sectioned for a third time. I'm no longer living in Northern California, but if I were, you can best believe he would still be my OB/Gyn!
in Angels Camp, CA |
I was diagnosed with PCOS and I elected to have a full hysterectomy to get rid of all of my plumbing and therefore stop my cystic ovaries. Dr. Dodd made the whole experience of deciding to have a full hysterectomy easy, answering all my questions, and just being available. He is the best..
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Dodd has been my OB for both my pregnancies. He is an amazing doctor and responds quickly to my emails and my concerns. He's very friendly and is good at what he does. I also love his MA's. They are all very friendly and professional. The environment is clean at all times and very easy check in. Dr. Dodd is always on time to see his patients. Thank you Doctor! You're amazing! This pregnancy has been the hardest but Dr. Dodd made sure I was well taken care of. More power to you and your team
in Stockton, CA |
Dr. Dodd was such an honest, friendly, knowledgeable and patient Dr. From the beginning of my pregnancy to postpartum treatment he's been FANTASTIC. We moved to Stockton this year and I am glad we referred to him. He will be my regular OBGYN because I know I can trust in him and his staff.
Stockton ca |
Dr.Dodds is the best after meeting him and listening to him he is such a kind provider and he really cares about his patients I will come to him for all of my OB/GYN needs!
in Manteca, CA |
Dr. Dodd is a great doctor. I have always had extremely high risk pregnancies and Dr. Dodd is My current OB with baby #3. He's is very attentive and knowledgeable. Most importantly he is ALWAYS available and truly cares. Last week he was on vacation and stayed in contact with me the entire time as I was having serious complications.
in Stockton, CA |
Dr Dodd is very concerned with his patients, he always has time to explain things to you, you can see that his concerning comes from the love of his job , when he rushed me to emergency surgery his first priory was to make me comfortable, then reassuring me that all would be fine while explaining everything he would be doing. His MA along with the rest of his support team are the best kind , caring and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Philip Dodd, MD?
Are you Dr. Dodd?

Stockton, CA 95204
Lodi Memorial Hospital
975 S Fairmont Ave
Lodi, CA 95240

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Dodd at Sutter Gould Medical Grp OB/GYN

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist