Dr. Phillip Dahan, MD

Dr. Phillip Dahan, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Advanced Aesthetic Plastic Sgy 10755 Double R Blvd, Reno, NV 89521 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dahan specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Reno, NV. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Dahan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dahan's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dahan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dahan

Dr. Dahan accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dahan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Dahan

Dr. Dahan's Review Details
4.4 based on 45 responses
Experience with Dr. Dahan
Dr. Dahan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Reno, NV |
I could not have asked for a better experience! Dr. Dahan and his crew were so sweet and helpful and just a pleasure to be around! I was really nervous and skeptical at first, with this being a first time procedure for me, but Dr. Dahan was very professional and his confidence and attitude just made the whole experience that much easier. He is very personable and very interactive with all his clients and his staff was just amazing! I would recommend Dr. Dahan over and over again!
in Truckee, CA |
I recently had a breast lift, abdominoplasty, leg lift and extensive lipo to my stomach, legs and muffin top. I had dieted and jogged for 2 years prior but my 56 year old body looked 70. Dr. Dahan was amazing. He is extremely professional and gives you exactly what you want. His surgical skills are excellent and follows up with you until everything is perfect. I am more than thrilled with my body and it looks better than when I was 20. I would not go to anyone else for something so important.
Jacksonville, FL |
I had Dr Dahan preform breast augmentation on me 10 years ago. He did a wonderful job with no visible scars. After moving to Florida I had one implant deflate. When I called to get in for surgery the office was accommodating and got me scheduled within the month. I had the surgery under local sedation in an hour and 15 minutes. Recovery was fast and again results were fantastic! After one week follow up I flew home with no complications. Dr Dahan is a skilled artist. Highly recommend.
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Dahan and his staff are amazing! I was referred by three friends, all with varied procedures, who had amazing results with Dr. Dahan, and I wasn't disappointed with my results either. I've never had surgery before and was a little worried about scarring and healing having a full breast lift with no implants. He and his staff put me at ease and answered all my questions. Dr. Dahan has an excellent eye and was able to beautifully correct my shape. I cannot express enough how happy I am!!
in Sparks, NV |
Dr. Dahan is very kind and professional throughout the whole experience, from the first consultation, to the surgery, to the follow up appointments. I had a big dorsal hump and deviated septum (problems breathing). Thanks to him, I'm able to breath perfectly. it has been 3 months and I'm loving my new nose. It was one of the best and most life changing decisions i have ever made. I cannot say enough good things about the surgery and my doctor. He basically changed my life for the better. I ge
Have you seen Dr. Phillip Dahan, MD?
Are you Dr. Phillip Dahan, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Dahan

• Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

McGill University / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1989

McGill University Tchg Hosps

Completed in 1993

University At Buffalo-State University Of New York

Completed in 1997

Dr. Dahan has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Dahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Dahan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dahan

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dahan's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Dahan

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients