Dr. Phillip Dahan, MD

Dr. Phillip Dahan, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Phillip Dahan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Reno, NV. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

10755 Double R Blvd

Reno, NV 89521

Learn about Dr. Dahan

See how frequently Dr. Dahan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Benign Tumor
Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Dahan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• McGill U, Fac Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • McGill University Tchg Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University At Buffalo-State University Of New York
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Dahan has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Dahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dahan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dahan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Dahan's Performance
in Reno, NV |
Dr Dahan is amazing, My first procedure was 15 years ago, my most recent procedure was 2 weeks ago. I am very happy with all of the procedures I have had. I have recommended Dr. Dahan to many of my clients and they are also very happy.
in Reno |
After a couple of research and multiple interviews with local surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Dahan for the Mini Face lift & fat transfer in Feb because his outstanding credentials, on-line reviews,and his confidence. I am extremely happy with the results after 1 month Operation, the swelling only lasted for two days, no pain during surgery and post surgery,the heal went extremely well. Dr. Dahan is very talented surgeon.I would strongly recommend Dr.Dahan if you plan the Face lift procedure.
in San Francisco, CA |
I 100% recommend Dr Dahan for anyone who is looking to get professional and confident results!!
in Reno, NV. |
I want to let Dr. Dahan and anyone who may consider using him know that he changed my life. Dr Dahan is a kind, generous, caring , professional person. He and his staff are a awesome group of people. They are very loving, professional and courteous. Dr. Dahan performed breast augmentation on me a month ago and I can't be any happier with my results. I give him 10+ stars for all his great work! Thank you again, Dr. Dahan. EES
Carson City, NV |
Incredible! Dr. Dahan, his staff, and facility are all first class. I am a registered nurse and having worked in the operating room, I do my research thoroughly before committing to anything or anyone. I had been considering a breast augmentation and labiaplasty for a few years but was very cautious on who I went to. After seeing all of Dr. Dahan's qualifications, reviews, and awards I felt confident enough to schedule a consultation. From that initial consult I knew I had made the right choice
Reno, NV |
I have a lifetime history of sinus issues with 5 nose surgeries with 4 different ENT surgeons. I was still having breathing problems & my nose looked horrible! I decided to get my nose fixed right this time! Dr Dahan not only fixed my breathing problems, He gave me the CUTEST nose ever!!! I work in the medical field and know there are a lot of choices out there. I know I made the right choice! I recommend Dr Dahan to everyone
in Sparks, NV |
I found my “Beverly Hills Doctor”, Dr. Dahan. He perform an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation w/vertical lift. Dr. Dahan returned my phone call/accommodated my schedule. His patient care is so personal; never rushed. His staff has always been welcoming and friendly. My results far exceeded my expectations! I now can wear a bikini with no visible scar showing. My breast look natural w/nipple sensation. I now have a belly button! I highly recommend Dr. Dahan. I would not go anywhere else.
in Reno, NV |
I could not have asked for a better experience! Dr. Dahan and his crew were so sweet and helpful and just a pleasure to be around! I was really nervous and skeptical at first, with this being a first time procedure for me, but Dr. Dahan was very professional and his confidence and attitude just made the whole experience that much easier. He is very personable and very interactive with all his clients and his staff was just amazing! I would recommend Dr. Dahan over and over again!
in Truckee, CA |
I recently had a breast lift, abdominoplasty, leg lift and extensive lipo to my stomach, legs and muffin top. I had dieted and jogged for 2 years prior but my 56 year old body looked 70. Dr. Dahan was amazing. He is extremely professional and gives you exactly what you want. His surgical skills are excellent and follows up with you until everything is perfect. I am more than thrilled with my body and it looks better than when I was 20. I would not go to anyone else for something so important.
Jacksonville, FL |
I had Dr Dahan preform breast augmentation on me 10 years ago. He did a wonderful job with no visible scars. After moving to Florida I had one implant deflate. When I called to get in for surgery the office was accommodating and got me scheduled within the month. I had the surgery under local sedation in an hour and 15 minutes. Recovery was fast and again results were fantastic! After one week follow up I flew home with no complications. Dr Dahan is a skilled artist. Highly recommend.
in Reno, NV |
Dr. Dahan and his staff are amazing! I was referred by three friends, all with varied procedures, who had amazing results with Dr. Dahan, and I wasn't disappointed with my results either. I've never had surgery before and was a little worried about scarring and healing having a full breast lift with no implants. He and his staff put me at ease and answered all my questions. Dr. Dahan has an excellent eye and was able to beautifully correct my shape. I cannot express enough how happy I am!!
in Sparks, NV |
Dr. Dahan is very kind and professional throughout the whole experience, from the first consultation, to the surgery, to the follow up appointments. I had a big dorsal hump and deviated septum (problems breathing). Thanks to him, I'm able to breath perfectly. it has been 3 months and I'm loving my new nose. It was one of the best and most life changing decisions i have ever made. I cannot say enough good things about the surgery and my doctor. He basically changed my life for the better. I ge
Have you seen Dr. Phillip Dahan, MD?
Are you Dr. Dahan?