Dr. Phillip Craft, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Craft

Body by Craft, Inc./ Phillip R. Craft, MD

777 Arthur Godfrey Rd Ste 301 Miami Beach, FL 33140

Dr. Phillip Craft, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Miami Beach, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, age management medicine, and more.

Dr. Craft accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Craft's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Craft's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hair Loss
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Dr. Craft?
Dr. Craft's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Phillip Craft, MD
RecentMost Helpful
5 stars not enough. Dr Craft and his staff are A1, What a team!! I have had the pleasure of having Dr Craft perform 2 proceedures. 1 in 2007 & 1 in 2018. My daughter had 1 in 2017. So completely satisfied that I recommend him to everyone I know. From the moment you walk into the office your treated as if they have known you forever. The day of the surgery any fear you might have is put to rest by the care and concern they give you. Dr Craft is a true professional. Can't say enough about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
Dr Craft is very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. He made me feel secure during the whole process. His office and OR are beautiful and clean. And the staff is very friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
Dr. Craft is extremely professional and kind. His whole staff is very sweet and everyone does their best to make you feel comfortable and important. Since day 1 I felt like I was in the right hands. He is the best at what he does! I am almost two months post op and I am extremely happy with the results. I would 100% recommend Dr. Craft to anyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
I recommend Dr.Craft and his team for any cosmetic procedure. I had a breast Edy room with him 13 years ago and 3 weeks ago he removed my implants and did a lift with a bit of lipo. Both times I was extremely satisfied, the results are amazing. He made me feel safe, answered all my questions. His team is extremely helpful, they exceeded my expectations. Go see him, it’s worth it and you won’t regret it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
I have known Dr. Craft for a while now, I had my first surgery with him 14 years ago, now I wanted to do another surgery and I wouldn't trust anyone other than Dr. Craft. He is caring, he takes his time with every patient, asking and answering every question or concern you may have. I wouldn't trust any other DR. other than Dr. Craft. His staff from the first day to see him, until surgery and there after it is always the same, they are courteous, pleasant and always with a smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
I am very pleased, completely satisfied with my fantastic results. Everything went as planned, Dr Craft and his team are 5 stars. I had all the attention I needed anytime I needed. I recommend 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
I took me a good 2 months to find the right doctor.... yes Doctor Craft. As soon as I walked into his consultation and meet the staff how they attended me I felt comfortable. As soon as I sat with Doctor Craft and saw the time he took to explain step by step in detail what I needed to have done to achieve my absolute best outcome. I just knew right then and there this was the right doctor for me. I love Doctor Craft !!! ?? today was a week that I had my surgery and all is looking fabulous. Tha
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
Dr. Craft and his staff, especially Yennifer and Claudia, have been nothing less than amazing! From the 1st consultation appointment they have been extremely attentive and understanding. They were able to answer all my questions and continuously calm my nerves about my procedure. I had lipo and fat transfer done and it went smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Craft for all cosmetic procedures!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
Great Doctor, the best team & equipment! Can’t have anything to say but positive about my surgery! Best Doctor for any breast procedure. I had a breast augmentation 10 years ago and didn’t like the result. After having my baby decided to have a lift and I’m so happy I choose Dr. Craft because now is my favorite part of my body!! I love his work, now I’m his artwork!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
I had the greteast experience ever with all team Body by Craft. I went to a consultation with 6 different doctors in Miami, but when I met dr. Craft I was sure 100% that I wanna trust my body only to him and I was right. I did breast augmentation and cheack and lips fillers, and I can say that my face has never looked better. My surgery went very smooth and post surgical period was pretty much comfortable. Dr. Craft and his team have taken care of me during all period. They are very professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
I traveled for a consult with Dr. Craft ,after looking at several other surgeons in Miami . The day i had my consult , I knew I had found my doctor ! Dr . Craft, understands and listens and truly loves what he does . This makes the experience a great one ! Not only he gave me exactly what I wanted but exceeded my expectations ! I feel great and always felt 100% safe . His staff and offices are extremely Helpful Pre ans Post Op making the experience a truly pleasant one ! Dr. Craft you Rock !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
Thank you for bringing out the confidence I lost after having babies! The best ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
I had surgery 2 weeks ago with Dr. Craft. Dr. Craft is a true artist and a master at his craft. The day of surgery, I was greeted by the surgery team, who ensured I was comfortable and relaxed. I felt safe and in such a professional clean environment. After my surgery, the recovery nurse took care of me until I was ready to go. I felt so good knowing that I was in GREAT hands with an amazing team Body By Craft!!! I highly recommend and refer Dr. Craft and his team to everyone! I am beyond happy!
Thank you Claudia for sharing your experience, we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
Excellent Doctor. He puts you at ease and he takes his time explaining procedures. Staff is super friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?
I am super happy and satisfied with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Phillip Craft for his knowledge and human touch. I was also impressed by the professionalism and customer service offered by his patient coordinator Eliana, medical assistant, etc. Thanks to Dr. Phillip Craft I have gain my self confidence after giving birth. He is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Craft, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Craft?