Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Beaulieu Jr

Anesthesia Medical Group

2201 Murphy Ave Ste 101 Nashville, TN 37203

Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from UNIV OF TN HLTH SCI CTR in 2003 and specializes in pain medicine anesthesiology and anesthesiology.

Dr. Beaulieu Jr accepts

Commercial Insurance Company
Community Health Choice
CoreSource
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Simply Healthcare Plans
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Beaulieu Jr treats your condition or procedure

3.1

Dr. Beaulieu Jr?
Dr. Beaulieu Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD
I went to this doctor on Monday July 11,2019. Didn't see him but saw his nurse practitioner doctor Minton. when I signed in the front desk person told me I owe them $109 for the life of me I was trying to figure out why. She told me that my insurance company didn't pay all of my drug test and I looked at her like that's not my problem I pay my copay and once I pay my co-pay that's it for me but she said that I had to pay them because of it where to me as I used to take up billing and coding that looks like it's double dipping because whatever the insurance didn't pay they have to write off and they're not supposed to get it from me so I called the insurance company and explain to them they couldn't figure out the life of me what was going on either so what we found out was dr. Mitten went out of network for 6 weeks then when I saw her then she come back into Network three days later for the life of me she's never done this and I'm trying to figure out why did she do it. Charge me over!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
Dr. Beaulieu is a master at spinal injections. He has performed this procedure on me twice, and I have experienced no pain whatsoever. I recommend him very highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
He has given me steroid injections in back twice and I will not think of letting anyone else doing this. He is professional and I have had great outcomes both times! I am a RN and very particular and this man exceeds my standards!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
Less than wonderful. Nice guy and all but his efforts at pain relief — RF ablation procedure — failed. Second attempt with a spinal had no effect, either. What made me a bit suspicious was a rapid change of clinic ownership and location in the middle of the process. Given the scrutiny around pain clinics these days, it made me wonder.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
I have no idea why anyone would rate Dr. Beaulieu with low scores. He is exceptional and takes the time to explain all options available. Extremely please with his service and care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
Very good doctor, excellent bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
This man treated me like I was a junky looking for a pain med to abuse. I am a cancer survivor with issues from radiation scarring leaving me in massive pain. He didn't care at all about why I was there, didn't answer any of my questions and talked over me the entire time not even paying attention to me asking how we can fix these problems so no meds are needed. How can a doctor not have an answer for that kind of question. He just writes scripts to whomever he feels worthy, all others just RUDE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
Dr Beaulieu, Ivana and Danielle are all wonderful. Dr B has done numerous procedures on me. He has truly helped my quality of life. He also respects me, which creates a positive Dr/patient relationship.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
This was my first visit to STSS and I was very apprehensive about this type of procedure. He is a wonderful physician who listens and truly cares for his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Beaulieu for spinal infusion procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
Dr. Beaulieu is amazing he listens and does his best to help I seen him for several years he is the only Doctor that ever really took the time to talk to me and who truly understands RSD I would highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?
I didn't begin with Dr.Beaulieu, but he is always on top of my case if and when Ivana and Danielle have any questions or concerns. Feel very confident with this entire group. Would and I do recommend to family ,friends ect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Beaulieu Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Beaulieu Jr?

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

2003
UNIV OF TN HLTH SCI CTR
2003

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Beaulieu Jr treats patients.