Dr. Phillip Bale, MD

Dr. Phillip Bale, MD

Family Medicine  ·  
Male  ·  
Age 68
(2)
Save
Dr. Phillip Bale, MD is a family medicine specialist in Glasgow, KY and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University Of Kentucky in 1976 and specializes in family medicine.

1214 N Race St Ste B

Glasgow, KY 42141

Contact Information

(270) 629-5433

Insurance Accepted

  • Aetna
  • Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cigna
  • Humana

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.

Learn about Dr. Bale

Be confident in your decisions by checking out your provider's top areas of care, education, patient reviews and more. Learn about finding the right doctor for you.

Dr. Bale's Experience

0%ExperienceMatch
Dr. Bale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Based on total number of patients treated over the last 12 months
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
  • No sanctions found
  • No board actions found

1  Specialties

  • Family Medicine

1  Board Certifications

  • Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

158  Conditions Treated

Less
Read Less

13  Procedures

  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Immunization
  • Liver Function Test
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Background Check

Malpractice Claims not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

0 Sanctions

No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

0 Board Actions

No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Education

  • University Of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Roanoke Meml Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Roanoke Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Awards & Recognition

Awards & Honors
  • Healthgrades Honor Roll
Media & Publications

Dr. Bale has no media or publications listed.

Languages Spoken

  • English

Memberships & Professional Affiliations

Dr. Bale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bale's Reviews

5.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bale to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Likelihood to Recommend (2)

  • 5
    (2)
  • 4
    (0)
  • 3
    (0)
  • 2
    (0)
  • 1
    (0)

Dr. Bale's Performance

  • Trustworthiness

    EXCELLENT
  • Explains condition(s) well

    EXCELLENT
  • Answers questions

    EXCELLENT
  • Time well spent

    EXCELLENT

Office & Staff Performance

  • Scheduling

    EXCELLENT
  • Office environment

    EXCELLENT
  • Staff friendliness

    EXCELLENT
  • Average wait time

    10 to 15 minutes

Patient Comments (1)

Dr. Bale has been my and many of my family members doctor for many years. He has always been very patient and understanding of my medical needs. Any time I need to schedule an appointment, I am worked in the same day 95% of the time. The remaining 5% is the next day. He takes extra time to explain...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Flag this
Image of Dr. Bale
Are you Dr. Bale?
Make it easy for patients to share their feedback. Also manage your personalized profile!

Nearby doctors with similar experience

Family Medicine
(67)
Family Medicine
(49)
Family Medicine
(35)
Family Medicine
(83)
Family Medicine
(25)
Family Medicine
(59)
Family Medicine
(43)
Family Medicine
(30)
Family Medicine
(30)
Family Medicine
(14)