Dr. Philippe Capraro, MD

Dr. Philippe Capraro, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
28 reviews

Dr. Philippe Capraro, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Capraro is affiliated with Rose Medical Center....See Less

Grossman Plastic Surgery

4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 100

Denver, CO 80220

• One Health
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Capraro

Grossman Plastic Surgery, where world-class plastic surgeons and a caring, knowledgeable and experienced staff blend art and science to create exceptional results and assist you in the goal of "living beautifuly". Our Denver area plastic surgeons develop a unique and comprehensive plan to achieve your objectives for issues of the face, breast or body. Such plans will often involve the latest of both non-surgical and cosmetic surgical technologies. At Grossman Plastic Surgery, we are committed to providing you the safest, most comfortable environment possible for your procedure in order to ensure a superior experience from start to finish. Experience Matters!

Dr. Capraro's Experience

Dr. Capraro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Surgical Weight Loss

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Georgetown University
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Rose Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Capraro has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Capraro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Capraro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Capraro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Capraro to family and friends
Dr. Capraro's Performance
Arvada, CO |
I would recommend him. As a nurse, I appreciated the time he took to talk to me about what I wanted and to explain what he thought I needed and then to provide me with a very detailed explanation of what the surgery would entail and the possible complications and what to expect. He was very engaging and willing to talk, not always the case with physicians.
in Denver, CO |
All i can say is EXCELLENT. Dr Capraro preformed two different surgeries for me several years apart. Both experiences were over and above my expectations from start to finish. Both he, and his office, showed the utmost personal care towards me, before, during, and after my procedures. His skill in understanding, and then delivering, exactly what I wanted was A+. (even my husband was completely impressed by both my care and the results).
in Larkspur |
Dr. Capraro is brilliant artist. My abdominal surgery came out fantastic. After having 3 c-sections my abdomin was a mess. My muscles were no where near where they were suppose to be and I was full of scar tissue which was hindering my ability to get up from bending down. Six months later, I am biking, running and yes tying my shoes with no problems. Thank you so much to Dr. Capraro and all of his staff at Grossman Plastic surgery and Rose Med. Ctr.
in Denver, CO |
Do NOT use this physician. The total breast reconstruction was a nightmare. In the end, the implant protruded through the skin tissue and emergency surgery was required to remove both of the implants. Never use this office!!!
in Arvada, CO |
For so many reasons, Dr. Capraro and his staff were a great decision for me and my needs. I had a breast reduction six months ago to help eliminate pain in my neck, back, and for headaches. When I went in, I didn't know what to expect. However, with the excellent customer service provided by Dr. Capraro and his staff, I was immediately at ease. For insurance companies - I had this reduction to help improve my overall health. Pre-authorization was required. I no longer have headaches.
in Denver, CO |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Capraro . Behind a serious, somewhat intense persona lies a man who is brilliantly meticulous, artistic and talented in what he does. In addition, he is compassionate beyond measure, caring more for his patients and the surgical outcome than he allows himself to convey. My reconstruction is amazing and completely natural. Dr. C's team guided me every step of the way, showing personalized knowledge and care for my situation. This is simply an outstanding group !!
in Denver, CO |
I underwent reconstruction from a single mastectomy. I chose Dr. Capraro for reconstruction. We did direct implant on the reconstructed side and another implant on the cancer free side for equalization. I was elated to wake up from surgery still whole, still having both of my original nipples I did not have to experience the trauma of seeing myself with missing parts. The result was better than I could have expected. Very professional and caring Dr. and staff. Thanks Dr. Phil!
in Denver, CO |
Dealing with a cancer diagnosis is overwhelming, but Dr. Capraro and staff have been right there with me every step, explaining exactly what is going on, and what next steps we're going to take. I like the fact that at the beginning Dr. C answered every question I had, but then also assured me that he wasn't going to overwhelm me by going through every detail at the very beginning. We established a plan of action and then, as we go thru it, the team tells me what is happening. LOVE this team!
in Denver, CO |
Absolutely beautiful! Dr. Capraro proved very professional and exceptionally detail oriented. The end result of these qualities has been above my expectations. He took unexpected extra time to ensure my results would be of the highest standard. Thank you Dr. Capraro
in Broomfield, CO |
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Capraro and his staff. Dr. Capraro thoroughly explained my procedure to me and patiently answered every question. He used technology and my photos to show me what he planned to do which I found very helpful. When I was feeling anxious a few weeks post surgery, he took the time to talk with me and calm my fears. He's truly one of the most caring doctors I've ever worked with.
Have you seen Dr. Philippe Capraro, MD?

Visit Dr. Capraro