Dr. Philip Young, MD

Dr. Philip Young, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Award winning Author of a New Theory on Beauty, Beverly Hills Trained, Double board certified, published author of multiple research papers & Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Philip Young is proud to have an outstanding team, each person with their own individual expertise. He has compiled a caring and principled group of people to bring you the best experience that a cosmetic center can offer. Each member has been carefully chosen. Dr. Young personally spends one-on-one time working with his teammates to give their clients ?uncompromising customer service?.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Young's Experience

See how Dr. Young's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Young

Dr. Young accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Young has admitting privileges.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Young's Performance
in Mukilteo, WA |
My editor is here in Stockholm with me and she last saw me in august in NY, at our editorial meeting. When she first saw me at the meeting, she looked at me and said “You are looking most beautiful, ______,” And she kept staring at me. Then she finally asked if I had a little work done, and I told her. She thinks I look fantastic, and so natural. That I just looked improved and not different, and also much younger and fresher. She just keeps marveling over it. ...
in Olympia, WA |
I have to review this Dr. Dr.Young is very kind and nice. Very precise. When I had a consultation, he made me feel very comfortable. I had a scar treatment or surgery. My deep scars are filled, I had a lot of deep ones and shallow ones. Overall skin texture is smooth now. I'm planning to go back to have co2 laser once my skin is healed. My friend Sue had a scar surgery with me. She is very happy too, she also plans to go with me once her skin is healed.
in Bainbridge, WA |
OH I love Dr young. He did my first procedure and I am so happy with my look. I look much prettier and get lots of compliment . His office is very cozy and clean. his staff are so professional. I am going back to him for more procedures. He knows what he is doing. He is someone you can trust.
in Yakima, WA |
My experience with Dr. Young was wonderful He is kind knowledgeable, confident and very personable. He was recommended to me by a good friend upon whom he had worked to correct a developing "turkey neck," which he did quite nicely. I decided to have his "volumizer" fat transfer procedure to affect the areas I was wanting make more youthful-looking. Friends tell me I look 15 years younger... I would highly recommend Dr. Young to others wanting plastic surgery, and I do.
in Redmond, WA |
Well despite my concern about lines around the eyes and blue veins, Dr Young did a fantastic job. I’m in Stockholm right now, and 2 people who I met for the first time (and who have good eyesight) thought I was in my early/mid-thirties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It came up over the course of conversation. Of course I didn’t correct them. So I am floating on cloud...But otherwise, it looks good. Will discuss the touch-ups, ie, pinch, laser, when I get back. Dr Young you did a great job!
in Carter |
Dr. Young is meticulous and a perfectionist. He spends a great deal of time understanding what you want and translates that with his expertise to give you the absolute best results. In the operating room he measures and remeasures to make absolutely sure you will be incredibly happy with the final results. Dr. Young and his staff are so helpful and kind and if you are looking for a doctor who is good with Asian eyes he's your man.
in Woodinville, WA |
Well, as a matter of fact, when I met Dr young for the first time, I didn't like him at all. I was gonna find another Doctor. But since i am a lazy person, I didn"t. Thank GOD for that. Dr young performed Lip lift procedure on me. My procedure went great. I went under IV sedation . Everything was smooth and good. I woke up and i found out that he did a wonderful job on my lip I am so happy with my new look and Dr young is going to do my second procedure at the end of this month.
in Tacoma, WA |
I had protruding earlobes. They stuck straight out, parallel the the floor, instead of laying flat. To say I was devastatingly insecure about my appearance is an understatement. When I found out earlobe surgery was possible, I looked for the most qualified surgeon in my area. That surgeon is Dr. Young. His education, experience, and accolades are what drew me in. Look into them. No other surgeon seemed to come close. I was not disappointed that I decided on Dr. Young. He is truly one the kindest
in San Antonio, TX |
Perfect job! I was stunned with the results from Dr. young he made my nose look flawless. He kept in touch with me after surgery making sure that everything was fine and his staff is very kind. He changed my life hopefully he can change yours. I recommend this man he is definitely a game changer.
in Tacoma, WA |
I went to Dr. Young because he was recommended highly by a friend who was very pleased with his transformation of her "turkey neck."I looked carefully at Dr. Young's website and noted his confidence as he performed procedures on camera, as well as saw the before and after photos of his great results with many procedures. I was looking older and that was discouraging to me as I felt I have so much yet to do in my life. I wanted to look in the mirror and see a younger, more vital, prettier me. I w
in Hawthorne |
I would highly recommend Dr. Philip Young and his team. He takes unusual care to get you exactly the results you are looking for. I had a Rhinoplasty, Chin Implant and Face Fat Grafting. He is also completely accessible 24/7 for any questions or concerns you may have, both before or anytime after surgery. His staff are very professional and always respond quickly to any emails or calls. If you are considering any type of facial procedure or surgery, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Philip Young!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Young and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I was looking to have blepharoplasty done and was very concerned that I would not like the results. I consulted several doctors and my main concern was to look natural and more refreshed, nothing more. I am of asian decent and didn't want that caucasian look so I was determined to find someone who would be able to fulfill this role. Dr. Philip Young delivered and I am incredibly happy with the results!
in Bellevue, WA |
Dr. Young and all the staff are all amazing and wonderful people who take really good care of you. They're services provided by the procedure you get is the best you will ever receive and everyone there are very nice and supportive. I recommend coming to Aesthetic facial body plastic surgery if you want anything done or for consultation. In my personal experience I had my moles done by Dr. Young and they have healed very nicely due to his services and his team. Thank you Dr. Young and every staf
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Young has been an answer to my earnest prayers for help to restore a more youthful look to my face and also to confident in my surgeon and the procedures I wanted done. That is a tall order. Dr. Young immediately made himself available any time night or day with any questions or feelings I had regarding my surgery. He always responded to me right away. I was totally confident that the procedure would go well and I knew he was artistic and caring with his work. He saw me through recovery a
in Cooper |
Great experience Dr. Young paid very close attention to what my family and I wanted. The rhinoplasty procedure went very smooth and to say the least I am happy with the results.
in seattle, wa |
I have had numerous procedures by Dr. Young including a lower face lift and later, facial fat transfer. I have found him to be a true perfectionist who spent a lot of time understanding which procedure would enhance and refresh my appearance while still looking natural. I am very happy with my results.
in Seattle, WA |
For years I suffered from having to deal with acne scars. I saw many doctors and non who came close to Dr. Philip Young. He truly is amazing and has hands that work magic. I'm so greatefull to have found him. He gave me my confidence back that I thought I would never get back. I can now look in the mirror and actually love what I see and not have to deal with pitted scars in my face. If you or anyone you know who thinks they have to just live with these scars, don't! Call Dr. Young and go see hi
in Los Angeles, CA |
I live in California but had to drive to WA to Dr... 16 May 2015 11 days post I live in California but had to drive to WA to Dr.Philip Young's office after reviewed videos from Youtube. I had a scar surgery at his place and my skin is smoother now. It only been about 2 weeks but I already see good difference now. I heard it will get better as the time passes. I had deep scars and the appearance of my skin is more smoother now. Thank God! I made a good choice!
in Vancouver, Canada |
Personable, knowledgeable, professional and fun describe Dr. Young and Aesthetic Facial Clinic to a "T! I had broken my nose numerous times growing up (rough and tumble athletic life), and was self-conscious of how bent it was. Not very girly! I sent Dr. Young some pictures for an estimate on costs and suggestions to procedures. What immediately sold me, he was the only surgeon to call me the next day after receiving them and speak to me directly - how great is that?
in Bellevue, WA |
It was a pretty long procedure. First he did a CO2 laser then I believe he lifted my skin and put fat underneath to lift the scars. Then he sanded the scars down and lasered and sanded again! My face looked really bad but it's exactly 1 month now and I'm finally able to go out. I still need to do some glycolic peels at home he prescribed to get the outer skin off and the end of the year, I'm going back for touch ups and getting laser again. Though it's not like baby skin, the scars have improved
Renton, WA |
Dr. Young and his staff provided excellent service.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Young gets my vote for being the best facial plastic surgeon in Washington. He did a phenomenal job with my blepharoplasty. I had a great visit with him during my initial consult . He was very personable and answered all my questions. From my visit with him, I decided that he would be the one who would perform my procedure. Everyday I look into the mirror, I am reminded how glad I am that I had my blepharoplasty done and that I had gone though Dr. Young. I am very happy with the results.
in Renton, WA |
I had my fat transfer by Dr. Young, a year ago. I loved how it looked when it was done and I still love it more every day!! the crazy thing is that no one really noticed I did this procedure but I start getting more compliments even by my own friends and family. they were telling me I look like I gain some weight and that I look healthier and pretty. I had more of a square face before and I am a skinny person but after this fat transfer to my cheeks my face was just prettier and more feminine..
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr Young did an amazing job, now I am really happy with my results. He has a very high quality service, everyone in the clinic is very nice. Nice place, the location is easy to find, good location. I feel very comfortable to be here, very comfortable to do surgery. Everyone here is so nice here, it was a good experience and easy to do surgery. I recommend everyone to come here. Dr. Young is a perfectionist, he has been doing this for a long time I recommend him.
in Seattle, WA |
I had a blephaloplasty procedure and my eyes look great. Dr. Young is very thoughtful about his approach and the experience was very personal. He and his staff are very caring.
in Seattle, WA |
This doctor is terrible. He messed up my face and also ruined someone else I know. It's permanently damaged. He says he has this "special" technique that he invented to measure symmetry, it's a joke. He shouldn't even have his license. You have been warned
in Houston, TX |
Excellent results from my experience with Dr. Young. I had a complex case and he was very careful with my face and did an outstanding job. I will refer him to all my friends and family.
Kirkland, WA |
I found Dr Young and his staffed treated me with such care and compassion. He and his staff stayed in touch with me throughout my recovery ensuring everything was going well.
Bellevue, WA |
In the beginning, I went to Dr. Young to correct my uneven upper eyelids and at the first conciliation he was very informative, professional, and listened well to what my problems and worries were. The procedure went smoothly and with little to no discomfort. In addition, my eyelids healed up very quickly, most of which happened in the first two weeks after. I have to say that I'm super thankful to Dr. Young and all of his amazing work. I would definitely recommend him to anyone! He is amazing!
Mountlake Terrace, WA |
Please think twice before seeing this Dr.
in Bellevue, WA |
They were very attentive and and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Philip Young, MD?
Are you Dr. Young?

Compare Dr. Young

Dr. Young says...

We are very excited to be licensed by the Washington State Department of Health as an Ambulatory Surgical Facility. The state licenses more than 180 ambulatory surgical facilities (ASF) in Washington to provide outpatient surgical services that have proven to meet the health and safety standards established by state law. This licensing process examines all aspects and phases of the facilities operations to determine compliance with applicable statutes, rules and regulations. Our team has worked hard for months to achieve this licensing. This new Ambulatory Surgical Facility License represents our dedication to constant improvement in our office and validates our commitment to providing each or our patients with the highest degree of care.

Dr. Young's Care Philosophy

Award winning Author of a New Theory on Beauty, Beverly Hills Trained, Double board certified, published author of multiple research papers & Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Philip Young is proud to have an outstanding team, each person with their own individual expertise. He has compiled a caring and principled group of people to bring you the best experience that a cosmetic center can offer. Each member has been carefully chosen. Dr. Young personally spends one-on-one time working with his teammates to give their clients ?uncompromising customer service?.

Dr. Young says...

Award-Winning, Beauty Theorist, Published Author and Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Philip Young (2014 "Top 5 Best Plastic Surgeons in Western Washington" by King 5 and Evening Magazine), along with his team of certified experts, continually strive to help people improve their appearance by beautifying & reshaping the key elements of your face in the most natural way. We strongly feel that we are better qualified to do this because of our excellence in 2 areas:

1. Our Improved Understanding of the Aging Process and;
      2. Our better blueprint for achieving Beauty – i.e. Dr. Young's Award Winning Theory on Facial Beauty Called the Circles of Prominence.

Because of these qualities and other reasons (See our Top Ten Reasons to Choose Dr. Young and Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery, or Top Reasons to Choose Dr. Young and You!), Dr. Young and his Team have people come from all over the world including Syria, Dubai, China, Korea, Japan, Lebanon, Carribeans, Italy, France, Australia, England, Canada, the Netherlands and Singapore.

Above all things, Dr. Young makes it our primary goal to ensure the work we do each and every day is met with happiness and satisfaction from our patients. Having performed thousands of procedures over the past 12 years and between 400-800 procedures each year, you can count on Dr. Young and his team to deliver results that you will love. Our Team believes in the constant improvement of our skills. With that in mind, Dr. Young encourages his patients to always let him know how our team can make their experience a perfect one.

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
      •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available
      •  Sanctions found
      •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Sanction

Dr. Young has received 1 sanction

• Unprofessional Conduct (10/1/2015)
        • Action Taken: Probation
        • Summary: Please reference the following Document
        • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
        • State: Washington
        Board Action

Dr. Young has 1 board action

• Other (6/25/2015)
        • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
        • Summary: Please reference the following Document
        • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
        • State: Washington

Completed in 2005

University Of Wash

Graduated in 1995

• Chinese

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
      • Botox® Injection
      • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
      • Dermal Filler
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Facelift
      • Mole Removal
      • Neck Lift
      • Neck Liposuction
      • Non-Surgical Facelift
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty