Dr. Philip Young, MD

Dr. Philip Young, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Philip Young, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bellevue, WA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.Read his story

1810 116th Ave NE

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Unprofessional Conduct (10/1/2015)View details
1 board action Found
  • Other (6/25/2015)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Young's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Deafness
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Mole Removal
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery

Award winning Author of a New Theory on Beauty, Beverly Hills Trained, Double board certified, published author of multiple research papers & Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. Philip Young is proud to have an outstanding team, each person with...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

82.83582089552239%

Dr. Young?
Dr. Young's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Philip Young, MD
I have had a couple of surgical procedures to my upper lip. Dr. Young is a very skilled Plastic Surgeon and the results he has achieved on my upper lip are absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Dr. Young!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
Thanks @aestheticfacialplasticsurgery ! Dr. Phillip Young is true professional Head and Neck surgeon, who’s also a trained Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon. This doctor will spend a whole day with a patient for a single surgery at over 10 life changing hours to reach a successful goal by high quality cameras and computers to get an idea of what you desire. AFBPS (entire team) has such beautiful hearts, they are highly intelligent, very understanding, and above all, they DO NOT discriminate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
I have 100% trust in Dr. Philip because the many times I have been to his clinic he is always professional in his work. He has conducted three facial procedures on me for the past five years and made me look beautiful again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
Dr. Young is so precise and so meticulous with his work, I recommend him 100%. I have chosen a rather uncommon and extremely detail oriented procedure on my face and Dr. Young has exceeded all of my expectations. He truly cares about the outcome of his work, I could not have chosen better. My quality of life has doubled thanks to him and his team. I am definitely going back to him for any future work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
This year marks my third anniversary since I had a skin lesion with Dr.Philip. I want to report that I am in perfect health and all my friends love the look and feel of my skin. The best part of all; there are no markings!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
The society needs people like Dr. Philip. He is professional and knows exactly what to do, and when to do it. I am totally appreciative of his work on me that brought back my beauty through facial implants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
Dr. Philip Young is an amazing plastic surgeon. He helped me get back my beautiful face, and I am totally in love with what I see in the mirror. No more pimples, my face is streamlined as I would love, and I am healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
Compassion and kindness are the words I can use to describe this doctor. He is so professional and shows it through how he treats his patients, and determination to provide the best results. Cheers doctor Philip.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
I know Dr. Philip is a great doctor because he did a breast augmentation on my wife and the results were amazing. I therefore strongly vouch for this wonderful doctor. Thank you for your great work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
The pimples that used to bother me are no more. Thanks to doctor Philip, he recommended the best medication and monitored me closely. My face is smooth as a baby's. Many thanks to your staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
My fears of becoming sickly after a procedure were inaccurate. I am in perfect health and happy with my flat belly. People appreciate my beauty more than before. I highly recommend your services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
You are heaven sent Dr. Philip. When I stand before a mirror I cannot believe that I have a flat tummy. I party more and make friends often unlike before when even leaving my room was a problem. I am forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
I don't think my thanks is enough to express what my experience was like at your office. Your care, patience and kindness was overwhelming. I strongly recommend new patients to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
I would like to take time and appreciate the good doctor for working on my belly perfectly. I now stand before a mirror and admire myself thanks to his work. What I loved most about them is that they are affordable and ready to help any time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
I've had a busted nose for years, mostly due to boxing from an early age, my nose was broken multiple times and eventually the additive damage got too much for me. I cringed looking at myself in any picture with a bright flash -- it exposing how bad my nose had gotten. My case was more complicated than most, Dr. Young had to transplant cartilage from one side to the other -- where it was completely smashed from years of damage -- my surgery taking 8.5 hours. The recovery was a breeze. A
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
Dr. Philip helped my father who had an accident three months ago and had bad face damage. He is now recovering and I can say that the results are positive. I recommend him because we have not met any other doctor as good as Philip. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
Dr. Phillip Young and his team are exceptional at their duty. Their customer care is brilliant and their services exceptional. I am scheduled for a procedure this month end and I cannot wait for that day. Thank for reviving my confidence through the consultation sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
My nose was crooked because it got broken when I was kid, and again as an adult. Two doctors were unsuccessful. Another one told me that I needed to see someone national. Dr. Young and his staff were great. He had to rebuild my nose, which was quite a job. All straight now, and looks great. He was able to make it look like the before surgery morphed photo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
When we spoke on phone I clearly knew you are the right choice. However, I did not expect this much. From your office, to your services and the operation rooms, everything is perfectly in place. Then your surgery makes things even better. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Young, MD?
You are excellent in the way you provide your services. Every time I visit your office, I come out encouraged and rejuvenated because of you and your staff. I am grateful for my results and my friends cannot stop admiring the woman I have become. Thank you.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Young?

Insurance accepted

Health Net
Health Net PPO
Providence Health Plans
Personal Option EPO
Regence Blue Shield of Washington
Preferred Provider Network

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Young treats patients.

Compare Providers