Dr. Philip E. Werthman, MD

Dr. Philip E. Werthman, MD

Urology | Male | 52 years old

22 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

I believe that medicine and surgery should be practiced the old-fashioned way by giving personal, individualized attention to each couple and spending as much time as needed educating you as patients as to all the possible options, procedures, alternatives and risks regarding vasectomy reversals and other methods of conception. While we perform a high volume of vasectomy reversals every year, we are not running a mill and will only schedule one reversal a day so you are my sole focus and will get my complete attention. I personally perform your surgery and place every suture myself. I have no interest in using your surgery to train resident physicians, junior partners, or passing your care off to a less experienced associate because I am too busy. All my patients receive both my home and cellular phone numbers after surgery so you can reach me anytime. I will personally call you and check on your recovery after the surgery.Read more

Dr. Werthman's Experience

See how Dr. Werthman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Werthman

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Werthman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Werthman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Werthman to family and friends
based on 22 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Werthman's Performance
in Singapore |
Our success was nothing short of a miracle. After having the vasectomy for over 20 years, we conceived within 6 months of the reversal. the Semen analysis levels were 4-5 times higher then the levels required to conceive around the time of conception. He also made it extremely easy for me, in traeling from out of the country. Skype appointment, another in person the day before the operation and able to fly home 3 days later. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Dr. Werthman! :)
Have you seen Dr. Philip E. Werthman, MD?
Are you Dr. Werthman?

Compare Dr. Werthman

Dr. Werthman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Werthman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Werthman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Werthman's Board Certifications

• Prostatitis
  • Spermatocele
  • Testicle Disorders
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Varicocele

Hahnemann School Of Medicine, Allegheny University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1990

Completed in 1991

Completed in 1992

Completed in 1997

SUNY Binghamton

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Werthman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Werthman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• No-Scalpel Vasectomy
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Vasectomy Reversal