Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Philip Straka, MD
Dr. Philip Straka, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Kingwood, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Straka is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital.

Kingwood Office

19701 Kingwood Dr Bldg 2

Kingwood, TX 77339

Learn about Dr. Straka

Dr. Straka's Experience

Dr. Straka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Ohio St University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Ohio St University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Straka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Straka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Straka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Straka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Straka to family and friends
Dr. Straka's Performance
in Livingston, TX |
My first surgery ever and I absolutely loved the entire process. I researched surgeons for months and finally decided to consult with Dr. Straka. I knew immediately he was the one I wanted to perform my BA. I explained to him my goals and he made some last minute decisions in the OR and I ended up with EXACTLY what I wanted. I trusted him 100% and I'm so glad I went with him. His staff are so welcoming and sweet. I love love love Dr Straka's office, I'll refer he and his staff 100 times!
Humble, TX |
Excellent doctor and results! Highly recommend Dr Straka! He was thorough in explaining what to expect and the procedure. I had issues from two former breast surgeries and he has done great job remediating tnose issues.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Straka is by far the best plastic surgeon I have ever been to. He is very professional and honest. He answered all my questions and went above/beyond! His office staff and nurses are so friendly and knowledgeable. My results turned out fantastic and I am so glad I chose Dr. Straka for my breast augmentation and tummy tuck!
in Kingwood, TX |
I am very happy with my results just 4 months out! I have rediscovered my self-esteem!
in Corrigan, Tx 75939 |
I would diffidently recommend Dr. Straka to others. I have recommended him to my Daughter-in-law for her tummy tuck as soon as she reaches her new weight goal. He is a very kind and caring professional, excellent bedside manner and he listens to what you have to say.
in Humble, TX |
I had a great experience with both Doctor Straka and his staff! Dr. Straka is a perfectionist which I loved. It made me feel confident that he was going to take the time to get it right. And he did! I feel amazing and I am SO happy with my results. Everyone in the office was super friendly and great to work with. I've recommended him to 3 other friends and they have all loved their results and experiences as well!
in Pearland, TX |
After my first consultation with Dr.Straka I knew immediately that he was the right physician to perform my surgery. He is a perfectionist, extremely thorough, and honest.His bedside manner is impeccable. I went to him for a breast augmentation.He is very patient and answered all my questions. We went over my goals several times before the day of my surgery and I knew exactly what to expect.I can?t say enough how happy I am with my results and its only been 3 months since my surgery!
Huntsville, TX |
Wonderful experience from start to finish. With such a major decision it was important to feel completely confident and from the initial consultation Dr. Straka and his staff went above and beyond. My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the results and with Dr. Strakas experience and thoroughness, we knew exactly what to expect and had each concern addressed immediately every step of the way. I could not imagine using anyone else.
Have you seen Dr. Philip Straka, MD?
Are you Dr. Straka?