Dr. Philip Roberts, MD

Dr. Philip Roberts, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Male

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Philip Roberts, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Draper, UT. He has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Alta View Hospital, St. Mark's Hospital, Riverton Hospital, Intermountain Medical Center, Heber Valley Medical Center and Lone Peak Hospital.

Alta Internal Medicine

• PEHP
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Roberts

Dr. Roberts' Experience

Dr. Roberts' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • Cholesterol Diseases

• Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Baylor College Of Medicine Houston Texas
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Utah School of Medicine - Salt Lake City

Dr. Roberts has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roberts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roberts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roberts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roberts to family and friends
Dr. Roberts' Performance
in Riverton, UT |
I, and my wife, have been patients of Doctor Roberts office for over 15 years, I would recommend his office to one and all. The people that represent his office are second to none. His Nurse (Maggie Swiler NP) is one of the best I have had the opportunity to be served by. The staff on the front desk have always gone "above and beyond" to ensure that all our medical needs were handled in a timely manner. The people that work in the lab are also some of the "Best of the Best." R.C Lefrancois
in South Jordan, Ut |
Excellent Doctor, he has taken care of my family and myself for many years. He really knows his stuff and he is a great person.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Roberts is a doctor who will take the time to really listen and to problem solve any sickness. He will not give up until he has found the reason and gives you the help you need to get better. Most doctors give you their five minutes and then prescribe medicine. Dr. Roberts is so personable and will stay with you until you feel well or until he has diagnosed the problems. I wish all doctors we as caring and as giving as Dr. Roberts.
South Jordan, UT |
We have been long time patients of Dr Roberts. He is genuinly careing and concerned about his clients. He is sensible in his treatment and follow-up. The office is friendly and efficient as well. Can't go wrong here.
Sandy, UT |
Dr. Roberts is so understanding and very caring. He is able to take care of most medical conditions without sending you elsewhere. He is exceptional.
in Sandy, UT |
Dr. Roberts has been a very friendly, knowledgeable physician. Recently, I have been seen by his very capable NP, Barbara Smith-Holman, who has been extremely helpful in answering any questions I may have and willing to discuss my health concerns.
in Sandy, UT |
Doctor Roberts is a very dedicated caring physician. I have full faith and trust in his decisions for my heath care. I attribute a good portion of my good health to him. He has been my primary doctor for over thirty five years. I highly recommend doctor Roberts to any one looking for a primary physician.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Roberts is experienced, thorough, clearly explains options, and is most caring. He is the best!
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr Roberts and Barbara Smith-Holmen, NP diagnosed that my fatigue and shortness of breath was caused by a slow heart beat and not my asthma. They got me in to a specialist the next day and saw to it that my problem was corrected. They both have outstanding follow-up and are very personable to work with.
in Draper, UT |
The best!
in Cottonwood Heights, Utah |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Roberts. He is very knowledgeable of current medicine and able to diagnose problems very well. There is a great level of trust in his decisions for he looks at all options to make sure the treatment one will get will be the right treatment. He spends a lot of time explaining things and puts them in simple terms for understanding. He is a doctor I trust completely.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I've known Dr. Roberts for many years but only became a patient about 15 years ago. He is the guy who always figures out hard problems for people! He is smart, friendly and doesn't push a treatment on you if you don't want it. He accepts my input, and that is very important to me. I would have everyone I know go to him.
in Sandy, UT |
I have been going to Dr Roberts for as long as I remember. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else. He is sincerely, genuinely, concerned about my health. He explains everything so I understand all I need to know to maintain my health. He treats me like a real person and not like just another patient. He listens to you when you explain your problems, and always has a professional solution for you. He is always very friendly and cheerful, even if you are not. I recommend him highly.
in DRAPER |
I always have received excellent care and would not hesitate to recommend this doctor.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Doctor Roberts is an excellent medical doctor with extensive experience, practical knowledge, and an intuitive sense of good judgment. He listens intently and makes a concerted effort to address the concerns you have. He goes out of his way to be helpful and supportive. I recommend him highly.
in Sandy, Utah |
Dr. Roberts is very thorough and covers any concerns you may have. He make sure that he is available for any future needs up to the point of even giving me his personal cell phone number with the comment "call me at anytime". By using him, I have eliminated 2 other doctors that I had previously been seeing.
in South Jordan, UT |
Make sure to allocate several hours when going to visit- he is ALWAYS running at least an hour to two hours behind... very frustrating!!
We are sorry to hear about the long wait time at our practice. We will look into this and make every effort to improve our wait times in the future. If you would like to discuss your concern further, please call us at 801-572-0311.
Have you seen Dr. Philip Roberts, MD?

Visit Dr. Roberts