Dr. Philip Robb, MD

Dr. Philip Robb, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Philip Robb, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C575

Alpharetta, GA 30005

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Robb

See how frequently Dr. Robb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)

Dr. Robb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Robb "My motivation to practice medicine always has been influenced by my desire to help people, something I truly enjoy. While medical school teaches a physician surgical and clinical procedures, the emotional side of healing should never be neglected. Relating to my patients is extremely important to me-so I can treat the person, not just the problem. Although it is difficult not to project a 'busy' image in this profession, I want my patients to know I'm never too busy to listen to them and answer questions. And more importantly, I welcome your input. We'll make decisions about your health together."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Robb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robb's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robb to family and friends

Dr. Robb's Performance

I went to Dr. Robb for a sinus infection. Was charged almost $700.00 to treat it with antibiotics, and to add insult to injury, I was charged a new patient fee of $185.00. I found the charge insulting since Dr. Robb had done my sinus surgery, and I had been to see him a number of times over the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Robb and his staff were fantastic. Both my husband and I had surgeries with Dr. Robb and I would recommend him to everyone. His bedside manner is fantastic. The sad part is knowing I no longer need to visit this practice because he fixed my issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. HE NEVER WANTS TO HELP. ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY. THE STAFF IS RUDE AS WELL. THEY HAVE HAD SO MUCH OVERTURN AND I KNOW WHY NOW. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. FIND SOMEONE ELSE
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Robb has been treating my family for just over a year now. He is by far the BEST ENT in the Atlanta Metro, and we have seen many physicians over the years. He has always taken his time, we never feel rushed. He treats us each individually, and he has made leaps and bounds in our lives. We...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Find another option to Dr Robb. Had awful experience with him. The office visit was not bad and he did treat what I came in for, however in addition performed test that was not explained to me would be additional charge, and had little to do with main reason for visit. When discussing extra fee...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1