Dr. Philip Rizzuto, MD

Dr. Philip Rizzuto, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery 120 Dudley St Ste 301, Providence, RI 02905 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rizzuto specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Providence, RI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rizzuto? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rizzuto's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rizzuto's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rizzuto

Dr. Rizzuto accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rizzuto has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Rizzuto

Dr. Rizzuto's Review Details
4.8 based on 59 responses
Experience with Dr. Rizzuto
Dr. Rizzuto's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (54)
in Ledyard, CT |
Dr Rizzuto is amazing! So kind, caring, and a perfectionist when it comes to surgery! I was so pleased!
in Attleboro, MA |
It took me three years to get up my courage to have my eyelid problem fixed and I am so thrilled to have had such positive results with Dr Rizzuto! Family and friends haven't stopped raving about my new look but even better my vision has improved greatly!! This Boston Red Sox fan has such gratitude to Dr. Rizzuto, even though he is a big Yankees fan!!
Dr. Rizzuto recently removed a cyst from my facial cheek, and he did a phenomenal job! I was extremely nervous about what the scar might look Iike prior to the surgery - but honestly it just look like a cut that's healing beautifully. He made sure there were only 2 stitches on the outside and put stitches that dissolve inside. I would highly recommend him as a facial surgeon.
in Providence, RI |
I was so impressed with Dr. Rizzuto and the friendly and professional staff at the ENT Center in Warwick. I was nervous about having this type of surgery, but I had a very positive experience, and the results are just perfect. Highly recommended!
in Cumberland, RI |
Extremely satisfied with his professionalism and the way he explained things for me. I have already and will continue to recommend Dr. Rizzuto to friends and family.
in Barrington ri |
I'm sending this again ! Not sure if the first one went thru Very positive experience with dr Rizutto . Would go back again in a minute !!! Although I hope I don't have to
in Warwick |
Had the misfortune of having to see many doctors over the past 10 years. He's one of the best! Always personable, authentic, talented and doesn't shy away from a political debate :). He thinks logically but doesn't let the bedside manner falter. He is also sensitive to my nervous nelly nature and tailors the way he speaks to me to help keep me as much at ease as possible and all without having to dope me up on drugs for our in office procedures. Grateful to have found him!
in West Warwick, RI |
My daughter and I call him Dr. Good Looking. He and his staff are outstanding and always on their A game. Highly recommend.
in RI |
My appointments are always on time. The office staff is excellent! Dr. Rizzuto is such a wonderful Doctor that takes his time explaining things to you and makes it a very pleasant office visit. Quality services provided at this office! Very professional and friendly atmosphere. Dr. Rizzuto is excellent! He provides high quality care and services.
My experience was wonderful. Not only did he immediately diagnose my problem, but he explained it and even gave me a diagram! This after seeing several doctors who didn't help at all. The surgery was done at the ENT center in Warwick which was a good experience as well. Post surgery no bruising, no swelling, no pain. I never took any pain medication. I am so grateful!
in Providence, RI |
Dr. Rizzuto is so easy to talk to, I never feel rushed, he spends time asking me what I want, not what he thinks I should do. If I am unrealistic, he will guide me in the right direction, so that my treatment gives me a natural ageless appearance. His staff is very friendly, they make you feel like part of the family. I never have to wait to be seen, even if I need a touch-up, they accommodate me immediately. If he happens to be running late (not often), I get an apology.
in Greenville, RI |
Dr. Rizzuto treated my 88 year old mom and he was wonderful with her. Was not condescending, spoke clearly and was very respectful. He repaired her eyelid position following a skin graft she had to remove skin cancer from her cheek and he did a great job. She had minimal discomfort and eyelid is back to proper positioning. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing ophthalmic plastic surgery.
in Providence, RI |
Dr. Rizutto is very knowledgeable, caring and friendly as he explains the procedure that he will be doing to fix the area effected by MOHs surgery. The morning of surgery he made me feel very comfortable about what was to be done. Post surgery his office contacted me to be sure that I was doing okay and asked if I had any concerns. I would certainly recommend him.
in Pawtucket, RI |
Amazing. I never thought my lazy eyelid would look normal. You did it. I see better and to top it off, I look better. Easy surgery with your fantastic staff. You're wonderful Dr. Rizutto. Thank you, Laureen (Dec. 2015)
Have you seen Dr. Philip Rizzuto, MD?
Are you Dr. Philip Rizzuto, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Rizzuto

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Tear Duct Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine

University Buffalo

Completed in 1992

Kresge Eye Inst/Wayne State University

Completed in 1995

Dr. Rizzuto has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rizzuto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rizzuto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rizzuto's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
  • Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rizzuto

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rizzuto's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rizzuto

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients