Dr. Philip Rabito, MD

Dr. Philip Rabito, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Philip Rabito, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1993 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

1126 Park Ave

New York, NY 10128

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Rabito

See how frequently Dr. Rabito performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Diabetes Type 2
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Rabito's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rabito "Dr. Philip Rabito is board certified in internal medicine, endocrine and metabolism, nutrition support and lipidology. Dr Rabito treats a myriad of endocrine disorders including, diabetes, pre-diabetes, thyroid disease, adrenal disorders, polycystic ovary disease, osteoporosis and high cholesterol. His particular area of focus is nutrition and weight loss. Dr Rabito provides individualistic dietary and lifestyle modifications to help patients achieve a maintain weight loss"

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Rabito has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rabito does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rabito and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rabito's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rabito to family and friends

Dr. Rabito's Performance

I have been seeing Dr Rabito for 2 years and have finally reached my goal weight and been able to keep it off. Dr Rabito had a no nonsense approach to weight loss. He made it plain and simple for me. He was one stop shopping as far as giving helpful advice on proper eating habits, detailed exercise...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rabito is an amazing doctor. I originally saw him for a thyroid disorder which he quickly got under control and put my mind at ease. I also found out he is board certified in nutrition. Under his care, I've lost 20 pounds and have completely reshaped my body. I couldn't be happier. He has a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I cant say enough great things about Dr. Rabito. He has helped me control my diabetes, cholesterol and thyroid problems. But best of all he is helping me to lose weight, a problem I have been battling my whole life. He is smart, personable and I feel that he really cares about me as a person, not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
From my initial consultation Dr Rabito has been gentle kind very determined to help his patients with all our needs. He is an excellent Practitioner. When ever I have been hospitalized he is there everyday first thing in the morning. Dr Rabito is like family to me I owe my life to him and would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rabito is a thorough and compassionate doctor who goes above and beyond to take care of his patients medical needs. He is an excellent diagnostician and clinician. Dr. Rabito responds immediately to phone calls and any concerns.
Are you Dr. Rabito?