Philip Philbin, DDA

Philip Philbin, DDA

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·

Philip Philbin, DDA is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Annapolis, MD and has been practicing for 30 years. He specializes in orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Philbin & Reinheimer Orthodontics

802 Bestgate Rd # B

Annapolis, MD 21401

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Learn about Philip Philbin

Philip Philbin's bio

This content was provided by Philip Philbin "When people are comfortable with their smiles, they project confidence. I love watching our patients go from self-conscious to being extremely sure of themselves. Sometimes orthodontic treatment can be life changing, and that is why I love what I do! EDUCATION I completed my undergraduate education at Dickinson College in 1981. After graduating with honors, I attended the University of Maryland Dental School of Surgery, where I was selected for membership in several honorary societies and graduated with honors in 1986. Immediately following dental school, I was accepted for one of three positions for the University of Maryland Postgraduate program, where I graduated once again with honors. I received the University of Maryland Postgraduate Orthodontic Program's Award of Excellence, the program's highest honor! Upon graduation, I have continued my commitment to education and excellence. CONTINUING EDUCATION In 1998, I passed the American Board of Orthodontics' board certification program and became a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics as well as a member of the American Association College of Diplomates. This certification is optional, and it is a very difficult and very time-consuming accomplishment that takes many years. It is the Association of Orthodontists' highest level of achievement. Only a small percentage of orthodontists ever achieve this certification. I believe that education and the pursuit of excellence is a lifelong endeavor. I continue to train internationally under the top professionals in the field of dentistry and orthodontics. LOCALLY, I AM AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS: Maryland State Association of Orthodontics Maryland State Dental Society Anne Arundel Dental Society Annapolis Dental Study Club Annapolis Master's Study Club Advance Orthodontic Group (AOG) IN THE PRACTICE My patients are also my neighbors, my children's classmates, even local dentists! Orthodontics is treatment that occurs over several months, sometimes even years. This allows us to watch our patients go through life experiences that range from a middle school growth spurt to having senior photos taken with killer smiles! Our team is comprised of doctors, clinical assistants, and office administrators. There is a high level of professionalism in all areas. There is also consistent positive energy! Our goal is to make your treatment a rewarding and positive experience. After 22 years of practicing orthodontics, we still just want to have fun! We keep the office stocked with the latest movies, so that as you recline in the dental chair, you can relax and watch a movie. And we do away with that sleepy dental office music! With some censorship, we play Top 40 hits in our practice. It's a rockin' good time! FAMILY LIFE I love living in Annapolis, and proud to have raised my children here. My children are Kyler, Kent, and Kaye, and they always keep me busy and smiling. In my spare time, I enjoy most sports and outside activities."

This content was provided by Philip Philbin "At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism and sensitivity. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice."

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Philip Philbin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cleft Lip
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Hypodontia
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• American Association Of Orthodontics Board Certified
  • University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Maryland Orthodontic residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Philip Philbin has no awards or honors listed.

Philip Philbin has no media or publications listed.

• Advance Orthodontic Group, Member