Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Philip Oubre, MD
Dr. Philip Oubre, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Dripping Springs, TX. He has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Oubre is affiliated with Uvalde Memorial Hospital.

Oubre Medical

100 Commons Rd Ste 1

Dripping Springs, TX 78620

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Oubre

I love Family Medicine because it allows me to take care of nearly any patient, regardless of their age, gender, or medical problems. As someone's family doctor, I know that I have a great deal of responsibility on my shoulders, and I want to provide evidenced based medicine as well as a caring attitude. I enjoy caring for both illness and wellness. I encourage patients to come to the office even when healthy in order to prevent illness instead of waiting for illness to develop.

Dr. Oubre's Experience

Dr. Oubre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Disorders

• Palmetto Health University Sc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Institute Of Functional Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Oubre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oubre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oubre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oubre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oubre to family and friends
Dr. Oubre's Performance
in Austin, TX |
I followed Dr. Oubre out to Dripping Springs, he'd been my GP doctor in Austin. Today I saw him for a consult on a general muscular injury, first time I'd seen him in 2 years. He's still the best doctor I've ever been to--top notch at diagnostics, resolutions, the works--and with a personable, warm, good guy personality that makes you feel like you're hanging with a great pal. Dr. Oubre is the best of the best--in a class by himself. If you want only the best, he's your man. Period.
in Madison AL |
While in Texas several family members and I were privileged to meet Dr Oubre; his quick action saved my mother's life. After falling she showed symptoms of one who had recently had a stroke. After a month of increasing symptoms Dr Oubre was contacted for the first time. He ordered extensive tests that revealed a large hematoma on her brain. Dr Oubre immediately consulted with Dr Douglas Fox, the neurosurgeon who removed the hematoma. She fully recovered. Thank you Dr Oubre & Dr Fox!
in Austin,TX |
Dr. Oubre is the only Doctor I KNOW that really listens and actually looks at the whole person. He always reviews and consults me on my overall health ...not just my current symptoms. It is obvious that improving my ENTIRE health is his FIRST priority. He has taken excellent care of me & my family for years. We followed him out to his new Dripping office because he is the BEST! Erin Foster & Family. P.S. His Practice Manager, Christi Kempf, is a real asset..she is personable,caring &professional
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Oubre is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He is a great listener and truly makes you feel that your health is important to him. Dr. Oubre is a great family doctor, and I I will continue to use him for all my health needs.
in Austin |
I am so thankful I went to Dr.Oubre.I wanted a plan of action and not just a PRESCRIPTION. I look forward to these life changes we discussed...look out 2016.
I appreciate Dr. Oubre and the way he spends time with his patients. I felt valued and listened to. He was honest and shared with me what I needed to hear. I do like the new self pay model as I have issues with how the insurance process has been misused and is quite frankly broken. Thank you Dr. Oubre.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Oubre is a very mean, horrible unprofessional doctor and I do not recommend him. When he was at Austin Family Medicine I went to see him. He was nice to me while I had health insurance. I became layered off from my job and did not have health insurance for a while and he treated me like dirt. Wait times with him are horrible I also had to wait for an hour in an exam room that is ice cold. I know work in Westlake Hills again and have health insurance. You are very immature Dr. Oubre.
Have you seen Dr. Philip Oubre, MD?
Are you Dr. Oubre?