Dr. Philip Miller, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 57

Dr. Philip Miller, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in New York, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Miller to book an appointment.

Dr. Miller

Miller Philip MD Office

60 E 56th St Fl 3 New York, NY 10022

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Miller with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children’s Hospital.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children’s Hospital today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children’s Hospital.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller?
  • Explained conditions well (82)
  • Listened & answered questions (82)
  • Office environment (82)
  • Long wait times (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
Had my forehead stitched up after an accident. They took my stitches out, the very next day I can’t find the scar to put my scar cream on! Dr. Miller literally has hands of gold!
Deanna Barone in New york , NY – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
Dr.Millers bedside manner is beyond incredible. He has a way of making you comfortable the second he walks in the door. As a first time injection patient, I was immediately at ease and he answered all of my annoying questions with out ever becoming inpatient. Also not to mention he produces incredible but natural results. I never felt pushed to do more and he even hadn’t me come back in 1 week for more so I could ease into it. Thank you Dr. Miller!
Kate M in New York , NY – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
I had the best experience with Dr.Miller. I got Botox and filler with my friend. We were extremely with our results. Definitely recommend Dr.Miller.
Lisa in New York , NY – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is very kind and compassionate. Hid bedside manner is impeccable.
E in New York, NY – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is the only doctor Ill go to for anything relating to my face. I fly from LA just to see him. He did my second nose job (first did not heal properly), and I can finally breathe again and I love the way it looks. I trust him so much!
Santa Monica, CA – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller is not only an upstanding doctor he is a better person. I have met with Dr. Miller several times over the last few years and could be more please with each and every experience. A true professional who does great work with a very personal touch and is an absolute class act. I high recommend.
JC in New York, NY – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
I recently had both KYBELLA, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, and BOTOX done by Dr. Miller. So far, I am extremely happy with the results. After each KYBELLA treatment, I was swollen for roughly one week. Given this is my fourth treatment, I am extremely happy with the results, and my double chin that has been bothering me for years is now gone! In regards to my VOLUMA XC that was injected into my cheeks, I could not be happier with the results. My cheeks now have the volume that I always wanted!!
Kyle in New York, New York – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Miller for a number of years and he is fantastic. I came to his office with a very large scar on my forehead and through his care it is now practically unnoticeable. I highly, highly recommend him.
Brooklyn, NY – Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
I have been going to doctor Miller since I was 19. I am now 27. I have had 2 rhinoplasty surgeries with him and I have had cheek fillers with voluma, lip injections, and undereye fillers. I love doctor Miller and his staff! Everyone treats you so nicely there. They provide so much support! They always are so friendly. Dr. Miller is a medical artist! He is amazing at what he does. I bring all my friends to him and they love him just as much. Every procedure is done to perfection. I am so happy!
Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
A few weeks ago I got injected by Dr.Miller and my results are amazing. I was super nervous going in there but once I meet with the doctor I was totally calm and comfortable. I got my lips, chin, and cheeks injected with Juvaderm and Botox on my forehead. I would recommend everyone go see Dr. Miller!!!! I am truly satisfied.
Lauren in V. – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
Very talented surgeon. My breathing has significantly changed since I had my deviated septum fixed. I never thought surgery would be as easy as I thought it was. In my opinion it felt like a heavy stuffy nose for a week and needed to be casted but overall really not bad and the benefits are great.
Monty in New York, NY – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
Dr Miller is simply amazing!!! Ive gone to Dr. Miller for many different procedures and have always felt happy with the outcome. Not only does he have incredible bedside manners but he genuinely takes the time to listen to exactly what I'm looking for and precisely delivers.
Pinki in New York, NY – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
If you're reading this review you must be in search of rhinoplasty experiences and who to trust with your face. It is my personal opinion that your search is over, I would recommend Dr Miller to anyone. I have to say, I am so happy with my decision and I encourage you to definitely speak with Dr Miller. I highly recommend him and his staff; they are amazing and now are the only ones that I will trust with my face!
Ryan in Long Beach, NY – Mar 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
Dr. Miller made my nasal fracture repair surgery so straight forward and seamless. I avoided having surgery for years simply because I was a nervous wreck. He gave me all scenerios on how I would look and feel and the correct expectations about swelling. I never thought a surgery would be considered easy but it really was and I am so happy with how straight my nose is after this procedure. I have had the surgery over 5 years now and my shape of the nose and perfect breathing remains. So happy.
M. F. in New York, NY – Mar 10, 2017
exceptional
Katie in New York, NY – Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?
My experience was in 2012, and I still recall the candid discussion regarding the hoped for achievement by having rhinoplasty. The thorough consultation involved review of my medical history including existing medical conditions. I appreciated that the medical staff was responsible enough to require pre-op testing to then create a custom-tailor operation that best met my needs.
Rick in Fresh Meadows, NY – Mar 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?

Dr. Philip Miller is recognized as an expert in natural looking Facial Plastic/Cosmetic surgery in Manhattan, NY. With over 20 years of experience he specializes...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat