Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 68

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Englewood, NJ and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1977. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Englewood Hospital And Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD

Womens Fertility Center of New Jersey

106 Grand Ave Ste 400 Englewood, NJ 07631 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Lesorgen is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center Englewood, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Infertility
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pap Smear
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Screening

Dr. Lesorgen accepts

Dr. Lesorgen accepts the following insurance:

Aetna EPO
QualCare PPO

Dr. Lesorgen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lesorgen

Dr. Lesorgen

I don’t really know where to to start. From my very first visit with Dr. Lesorgen, my husband and I were confident that we were at the right place. We actually had two other appointments as well with RMA and another very well known facility. However, we just got a better feeling at the office. I want to say that the staff is BEYOND amazing and unlike any other group of amazing women in a doctors office you can find. They actually know you by name, and you end up growing a bond with all of the three amazing women, that you once you graduate from the office, you feel so sad (actually tearing up now)! I love how flexible they are, extremely compassionate and they’re just so understanding. All the qualities big offices lack. I would recommend the office to anyone who looks or is in need to possibly wanting to expand their family that may need some help. Dr. Lesorgen is also so knowledgeable and really works with you. I can’t thank him and the ladies enough for helping to bring my baby girl
Jay – Nov 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Thanks to you and your expertise, the dream of a family became a reality. A reality that I was afraid to even dream off! Our family is forever grateful to you and your wonderful and supporting staff for giving us our beautiful baby girl.
Ulrike – Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I had such a positive experience with Dr. Lesorgen! I came in with a pessimistic attitude and low hope. But everyone in this office was so genuine, positive and encouraging that it really removed my anxiety around infertility for the first time. Thanks to Dr. Lesorgen’s many years of experience, he identified the best step for my treatment and I was able to conceive right away! I was in shock but then I realized that Dr. Lesorgen’s expertise combined with his staff’s kind and caring attitude helped me relax and trust the treatment. And I was looking forward to each appointment. I highly recommend this doctor! And a smaller clinic is way better than a big one - you will feel individual attention instead of rushing or waiting. Special thanks to his medical staff - Valerie, Linda and Chris - who are absolutely amazing! When you come to a fertility clinic you already feel vulnerable but they make you feel like there is always hope and their confidence helps so many patients!
Anastasia - August 31, 2021 – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Lesorgen for your fertility journey. Everyone in the office is so kind and responsive, and it doesn't feel like a "factory", but a family. Linda is available at all times and I was so happy to be able to reach her so easily when I had urgent questions. Dr. Lesorgen is very kind and thorough. The rest of the staff are equally responsive and helpful, which is what you need when undergoing this journey. I would recommend anyone looking for such services to this office, my experience with them was great.
Maria – Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr Lesorgan and his fantastic team enough. The individualized attention I received was incredible. They made me feel like their only patient- something you don’t normally see in the infertility process! The whole team of nurses is amazing- they treat you like family. Huge huge huge thank you to Linda, Valerie, and Chris. Not only my nurses/ultrasound techs but people I relied on so deeply during the whole process. They care so much. I am holding my baby boy now because of them. I will forever be in deep gratitude to all of the amazing people in this office and I cannot recommend them enough.
Alyssa Cherry – Jul 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
The best doctor with the best team! Infertility is such a hard journey and you need to be surrounded by caring, patient and helpful people. I was surrounded by those qualities each time I walked into the office! I was struggling with unexplained infertility for about a year and I half. I was only with Dr. Lesorgen for about six months before I was blessed with conceiving my twins. They never gave up and kept me staying as positive as I could. Today was my last day at the office before I move on to my regular OB. We laughed, we hugged and we said our bittersweet goodbyes. If you are having trouble conceiving, do not hesitate to call. You will be talking to the best! =)
Taylar Collins-Cruz – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Can not recommend Dr Lesorgen enough! The entire team made a difficult journey as stress free and easy as possible. Everyone is so kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. We welcomed our baby boy into the world a week ago and could not be happier to have had them part of our journey.
Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen and his staff are wonderful. We will be welcoming twin girls in June and we couldn’t have done it without them. They are so friendly and make you feel very comfortable. They get back very quickly with results or answers to questions. Dr. Lesorgen was very thorough when explaining medical procedures. Their office is opened early many days which worked well with my schedule. At most I had to wait 15 minutes but that happened only a few times. I highly recommend Dr. Lesorgen.
Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Lesorgen and the entire staff! They are knowledgeable, caring and go above and beyond to help you. We are so grateful to them for helping us get pregnant and complete our family.
Allison Velez in NJ – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen and his staff are so friendly. They made the whole process of appointments, blood work and ultrasounds so easy. I am so grateful for everything they did for us!!
Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr. Lesorgen and his team! As first timers we had a lot of questions! We never felt rushed out of the office or off of the phone. They worked hard to make sure there was always a plan for us, they never let us feel hopeless. They truly cared about us and the care did not stop when we were no longer patients. They checked in after we had the baby and were excited to see us today with our 3 month old. We had such a positive experience and are excited to go back for our next!
Ashley Sweeney in Hoboken, NJ – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I wish there were more stars because Dr. Lesorgen and his staff deserve them. From day one, they treated me like a part of their family instead of a number on their patient roster. The nurses were incredible. Especially Cristina she’s an angel in disguise. I would highly recommend this practice. Scheduling, knowledge, comforting, and just genuine people working here.
May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
My husband and I could not be more pleased with Dr. Lesorgen and his staff! My husband and I were unsuccessful trying to get pregnant for 3 years. After seeing the doctor for 4 months, I was successful in becoming pregnant. The nurses and staff are amazing. They went above and beyond to help me and make me feel comfortable. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant with a baby boy and could not be more appreciative for all that Dr. Lesorgen and his team did for me. i would highly recommend him.
May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
After 8 IUI attempts and 2 miscarriages over 5 years at 3 different doctor's offices, I saw Dr. Lesorgen. His bedside manner was calming and helped keep a stressful process manageable. He and his staff were wonderful to work with. Questions were answered, recommendations were explained thoroughly, and it was reassuring that the phone was answered by people I had come to know at the office. When I became pregnant I was monitored closely and at last have little girl!
May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen and his team have helped me become the happiest and most grateful mom! I experienced unexplainable infertility at age 35 and had experienced miscarriages. Dr. Lesorgen helped me conceive via IUI and I gave birth to an amazing baby boy. 2 years later, I experienced another miscarriage on my own. Then, I went back to Dr. Lesorgen and conceived my beautiful baby girl. He and his team are compassionate and skilled. I highly recommend them.
Brenda M in Englewood, NJ – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen, Linda and the rest of the staff are the most remarkable people we have ever met. From consultation to treating us through our first trimester with the most outstanding care, our hearts are full with gratitude. No question was ever unanswered. This felt like working with the closest of friends and family and we could not be more grateful. We are proudly expecting our little bundle this September and couldn't have gotten here without this amazing group.
C.B. in NJ – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
i was beyond impressed with my experience at doctor's Lesorgen office,his staff is professional and caring,they really make you feel like you are with family, without forgetting the professional aspect. I feel that God put Dr Lesorgen in my life to help me achieve my dream. His knowledge experience and dedication, and giving me the right medical treatment was key to achieve my dream. He did in 6 months what other doctors couldn't in 8 years. I thank God for Dr Lesorgen and highly recommend him.
soraya – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
After years of heartbreak with several miscarriages and difficulty conceiving, I found Dr. Lesorgen and his staff. They were all so supportive and professional throughout my entire journey of trying to get pregnant. Now, I am blessed with twins (boy and girl) and I am forever grateful to Dr. Lesorgen & his staff for helping make my dreams of becoming a mother a reality.
Patty in Fairview, NJ – Dec 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen, Linda, and his entire office staff are extremely compassionate, warm, and treat their patients like family. After TTC for over 2 years, a coworker recommended Dr. Lesorgen. Everyday I am thankful for that recommendation. Being a patient at several other well known "factories" aka reproductive centers, I can honestly say that Dr. Lesorgen's practice, bedside manner, and genuine passion for his expertise is a rare find. He successfully gave us two blessings, a boy and a girl.
Paramus, NJ – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
The staff in the office are friendly and caring. It's not a large practice so everyone get's to know you well. Dr. Lesorgen truly does make your dreams come true. Expecting our IVF baby in 2018.
Plainfield, NJ – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lesorgen?