Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD

Dr. Lesorgen
Telehealth services available

Womens Fertility Center of New Jersey

106 Grand Ave Englewood, NJ 07631

Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Englewood, NJ and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1977. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Englewood Hospital And Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lesorgen to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Lesorgen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lesorgen

94.82758620689656%
3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Lesorgen?
Dr. Lesorgen and his staff are wonderful. We will be welcoming twin girls in June and we couldn’t have done it without them. They are so friendly and make you feel very comfortable. They get back very quickly with results or answers to questions. Dr. Lesorgen was very thorough when explaining medical procedures. Their office is opened early many days which worked well with my schedule. At most I had to wait 15 minutes but that happened only a few times. I highly recommend Dr. Lesorgen.
Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Lesorgen and the entire staff! They are knowledgeable, caring and go above and beyond to help you. We are so grateful to them for helping us get pregnant and complete our family.
Allison Velez in NJ – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen and his staff are so friendly. They made the whole process of appointments, blood work and ultrasounds so easy. I am so grateful for everything they did for us!!
Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr. Lesorgen and his team! As first timers we had a lot of questions! We never felt rushed out of the office or off of the phone. They worked hard to make sure there was always a plan for us, they never let us feel hopeless. They truly cared about us and the care did not stop when we were no longer patients. They checked in after we had the baby and were excited to see us today with our 3 month old. We had such a positive experience and are excited to go back for our next!
Ashley Sweeney in Hoboken, NJ – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I wish there were more stars because Dr. Lesorgen and his staff deserve them. From day one, they treated me like a part of their family instead of a number on their patient roster. The nurses were incredible. Especially Cristina she’s an angel in disguise. I would highly recommend this practice. Scheduling, knowledge, comforting, and just genuine people working here.
May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
My husband and I could not be more pleased with Dr. Lesorgen and his staff! My husband and I were unsuccessful trying to get pregnant for 3 years. After seeing the doctor for 4 months, I was successful in becoming pregnant. The nurses and staff are amazing. They went above and beyond to help me and make me feel comfortable. I'm now 24 weeks pregnant with a baby boy and could not be more appreciative for all that Dr. Lesorgen and his team did for me. i would highly recommend him.
May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
After 8 IUI attempts and 2 miscarriages over 5 years at 3 different doctor's offices, I saw Dr. Lesorgen. His bedside manner was calming and helped keep a stressful process manageable. He and his staff were wonderful to work with. Questions were answered, recommendations were explained thoroughly, and it was reassuring that the phone was answered by people I had come to know at the office. When I became pregnant I was monitored closely and at last have little girl!
May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen and his team have helped me become the happiest and most grateful mom! I experienced unexplainable infertility at age 35 and had experienced miscarriages. Dr. Lesorgen helped me conceive via IUI and I gave birth to an amazing baby boy. 2 years later, I experienced another miscarriage on my own. Then, I went back to Dr. Lesorgen and conceived my beautiful baby girl. He and his team are compassionate and skilled. I highly recommend them.
Brenda M in Englewood, NJ – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen, Linda and the rest of the staff are the most remarkable people we have ever met. From consultation to treating us through our first trimester with the most outstanding care, our hearts are full with gratitude. No question was ever unanswered. This felt like working with the closest of friends and family and we could not be more grateful. We are proudly expecting our little bundle this September and couldn't have gotten here without this amazing group.
C.B. in NJ – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
i was beyond impressed with my experience at doctor's Lesorgen office,his staff is professional and caring,they really make you feel like you are with family, without forgetting the professional aspect. I feel that God put Dr Lesorgen in my life to help me achieve my dream. His knowledge experience and dedication, and giving me the right medical treatment was key to achieve my dream. He did in 6 months what other doctors couldn't in 8 years. I thank God for Dr Lesorgen and highly recommend him.
soraya – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
After years of heartbreak with several miscarriages and difficulty conceiving, I found Dr. Lesorgen and his staff. They were all so supportive and professional throughout my entire journey of trying to get pregnant. Now, I am blessed with twins (boy and girl) and I am forever grateful to Dr. Lesorgen & his staff for helping make my dreams of becoming a mother a reality.
Patty in Fairview, NJ – Dec 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen, Linda, and his entire office staff are extremely compassionate, warm, and treat their patients like family. After TTC for over 2 years, a coworker recommended Dr. Lesorgen. Everyday I am thankful for that recommendation. Being a patient at several other well known "factories" aka reproductive centers, I can honestly say that Dr. Lesorgen's practice, bedside manner, and genuine passion for his expertise is a rare find. He successfully gave us two blessings, a boy and a girl.
Paramus, NJ – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
The staff in the office are friendly and caring. It's not a large practice so everyone get's to know you well. Dr. Lesorgen truly does make your dreams come true. Expecting our IVF baby in 2018.
Plainfield, NJ – Sep 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr. Lesorgen and his team work diligently, kindly, and generously to make the controllable parts of this experience super humane and convenient. I was thrilled to have excellent ease of appointment scheduling, hardly any wait time, warmth and humor from the excellent staff and a calm and intelligent doctor to present me with reasonable options for moving forward in this journey. They are an amazing team and we couldn't be more grateful for their support in the blessing of our child! Thank you!
Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
After TTC for a year and a half, Dr. Lesorgen was recommended to me by a good friend who had success with IVF through him. I ended up having IVF as well and I can not explain how easy and non-stressful Dr. Lesorgen and his staff made the entire process. They thoroughly explained everything and were caringly there for me every step of the way. I truly believe that is why it worked for us on our first attempt. Dr. Lesorgen and his staff are simply the best!
Kristen in Hoboken, NJ – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
The people are very kind and caring. Dr. Lesorgen listens carefully to my needs and all the other staff members are as well. I felt very comfortable whenever I visited the office. I definitly recommend this place not only because Dr. Lesorgen is already known as the best doctor in this field, also because of the lovely staff members.
J. Jeong in New Jersey – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
He was warm, receptive and open to listening to our suggestion on our treatment plan. If you enjoy a chatty doctor, you wont probably love him cos he is not one but he answers my questions anytime we had one. One thing though i did not appreciate was that anytime we tried a plan and it didnt work, i would expect him to be the one to give me the news and show some empathy but he leaves it to the nurse. Linda is one very helpful nurse. We got blessed with a son exactly 1yr into seeing him.
Violet in Newark, NJ – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
I spent a good amount of time with Dr. Lesorgen consulting my options of getting pregnant. He was readily available and staff members were very friendly and empathetic. I was also able to reach them over the weekend when I had prescription issues and the staff called back right away. I had history of miscarriages and the Dr. gave extra attention throughout 1st trimester. I really liked how i got my result updated the day of and they kept me calm even though I panicked until week 10.
May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
Dr Lesorgen devised a comprehensive plan each month along with his staff to help me conceive with as little intervention as possible. His philosophy is to start with the least invasive methods and increase as needed. Both Dr Lesorgen and his staff were amazingly easy to work with, and to talk to about any issues I was having. It made something as stressful as unexplained infertility (my diagnosis) a little easier to deal with. And now I have a baby girl because of his efforts! Thank you! ??
Becky Shefsky in Stony Point, NY – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
My husband and I embarked on the fertility journey in November of 2015, at Weill Cornell in Manhattan. After 4 months of going back and forth to the city for monitoring, it was time to try in New Jersey. I was referred to Dr. Lesorgen by my dermatologist. We started with him in the spring and became pregnant in early July of 2016. He and his team were absolutely amazing. It was like having a second family that were by your side the entire way through the process. Highly recommend.
Dominic's Mom in Mahwah, NJ – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lesorgen?

I am committed to providing you with the individualized and in depth attention you deserve. I have helped thousands of couples struggling with infertility realize their dream of having children.  My goal is to help you become pregnant using the most natural and cost effective approach available.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1973
Boston University 6 Yr. MD-BA program

• Castle Connolly Top Doctors in New York, 2001-prese

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Lesorgen communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lesorgen offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lesorgen offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lesorgen have free onsite parking?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lesorgen offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Lesorgen offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (201) 569-6979