Dr. Philip R. Lesorgen, MD

Dr. Philip R. Lesorgen, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 63 years old

35 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

I am committed to providing you with the individualized and in depth attention you deserve. I have helped thousands of couples struggling with infertility realize their dream of having children. My goal is to help you become pregnant using the most natural and cost effective approach available.Read more

Dr. Lesorgen's Experience

See how Dr. Lesorgen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lesorgen

Dr. Lesorgen accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Lesorgen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lesorgen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lesorgen to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lesorgen
Dr. Lesorgen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
Dr. Lesorgen Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a survey.   If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you with the best care possible.

Westwood, NJ |
Dr. Lesorgen and his staff were completely amazing !!!!! They helped me every step of the way and helped receive the greatest gift , my son . DrLesorgen is truly amazing and I would recommend him to anyone !
in Bergenfield,nj |
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr Lesorgen and staff (especially Linda) .They always took the time to answer all questions and always showed a great deal of compassion.Thanks to Dr Lesorgen my husband and I welcomed a healthy baby girl 4 weeks .I would HIGHLY recommend this DR to anyone thinking of seeking fertility treatment.
in Hawthorne, NJ |
Dr. Lesorgen and his staff were amazing in helping us reach our dream of having a baby! Besides being knowledgeable, they were caring and compassionate. We were actual people to them, not just just patients! I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lesorgen. I would recommend this office without hesitation.
in Bergenfield , NewJersey |
The staff at Dr.Lesorgen's office were great. They made me feel very comfortable, always pleasant, appointments taken on time. I highly recommend them.. And because of them I have a beautiful baby boy.
Awesome doctor and staff! They were supportive, friendly, warm, and professional during the emotional ordeal that fertility treatments come with. They were there every step of the process... They explained everything - they were there when I panicked or when I was anxious. They were upfront about the stats and they never let me lose hope!!!
Dr. Lesorgen made our family complete with a beautiful baby boy. I will always be grateful for that . I have recommended him already to two friends and I'm praying for success in their journey .
in Park Ridge, NJ |
Dealing with infertility issues is not easy but Dr. Lesorgen and his office staff (especially Linda) were incredibly understanding and supportive and made a huge impact on what could be a difficult process. At every step of the way, they were there to help answer questions and provide guidance on next steps and courses of treatment. Dealing with these types of issues is very personal and you need people that you feel comfortable with and trust in helping you move forward. Highly recommend.
in NJ |
I went to Dr. Lesorgen with one blocked Fallopian tube and an irregular cycle. Dr. Lesorgen took the time to answer all of my questions, and addressed all of my concerns. I never felt rushed or dismissed during any of my visits. He also took my wants and suggestions into consideration. After 3 cycles of AI and 1 cycle of IVF I conceived a child that was born healthy.
in North Bergen, NJ |
Just perfect
Have you seen Dr. Philip R. Lesorgen, MD?
Are you Dr. Lesorgen?

Dr. Lesorgen's Care Philosophy

I am committed to providing you with the individualized and in depth attention you deserve. I have helped thousands of couples struggling with infertility realize their dream of having children.  My goal is to help you become pregnant using the most natural and cost effective approach available.

Dr. Lesorgen says...

Dr. Lesorgen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Castle Connolly Top Doctors in New York, 2001-prese

Dr. Lesorgen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lesorgen's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals

Completed in 1983

Boston University 6 Yr. Md-Ba Program

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Lesorgen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lesorgen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results