Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD

Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

I am committed to providing you with the individualized and in depth attention you deserve. I have helped thousands of couples struggling with infertility realize their dream of having children.  My goal is to help you become pregnant using the most natural and cost effective approach available.

Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Lesorgen is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center, HackensackUMC, Valley Hospital and Englewood Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Lesorgen's Experience

See how Dr. Lesorgen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lesorgen

Dr. Lesorgen accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Lesorgen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lesorgen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lesorgen to family and friends
    Dr. Lesorgen Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a survey.   If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you with the best care possible.

Dr. Lesorgen's Performance
    in Newark, NJ |
    He was warm, receptive and open to listening to our suggestion on our treatment plan. If you enjoy a chatty doctor, you wont probably love him cos he is not one but he answers my questions anytime we had one. One thing though i did not appreciate was that anytime we tried a plan and it didnt work, i would expect him to be the one to give me the news and show some empathy but he leaves it to the nurse. Linda is one very helpful nurse. We got blessed with a son exactly 1yr into seeing him.
    I spent a good amount of time with Dr. Lesorgen consulting my options of getting pregnant. He was readily available and staff members were very friendly and empathetic. I was also able to reach them over the weekend when I had prescription issues and the staff called back right away. I had history of miscarriages and the Dr. gave extra attention throughout 1st trimester. I really liked how i got my result updated the day of and they kept me calm even though I panicked until week 10.
    in Stony Point, NY |
    Dr Lesorgen devised a comprehensive plan each month along with his staff to help me conceive with as little intervention as possible. His philosophy is to start with the least invasive methods and increase as needed. Both Dr Lesorgen and his staff were amazingly easy to work with, and to talk to about any issues I was having. It made something as stressful as unexplained infertility (my diagnosis) a little easier to deal with. And now I have a baby girl because of his efforts! Thank you! ??
    in Mahwah, NJ |
    My husband and I embarked on the fertility journey in November of 2015, at Weill Cornell in Manhattan. After 4 months of going back and forth to the city for monitoring, it was time to try in New Jersey. I was referred to Dr. Lesorgen by my dermatologist. We started with him in the spring and became pregnant in early July of 2016. He and his team were absolutely amazing. It was like having a second family that were by your side the entire way through the process. Highly recommend.
    in Wallington, NJ |
    I would highly recommend Dr.Lesorgen office. First off all my consultation was free where in other places was couple hundreds of dollars. Dr. spend enough time to explain everything to me, told me what options we have . I got pregnant the second cycle when I tried for 10 years and had two miscarriages . Everything for me went so fast . More than doctor I was seeing his wonderful staff so they all are great but Linda is a very special person . Now I'm watching my beautiful baby boy growing.
    in Westwood, NJ |
    Dr. Lesorgen & Nurse Linda did an excellent job in helping us conceive our son. I was 36 years old and diagnosed with PCOS. Dr. Lesorgen recommended the best drug combination to help with fertility given my PCOS condition. Nurse Linda was there for us, walking us step-by-step through the whole process. She gave us the much needed emotional support, unlike RMANJ of Englewood which treated me poorly. I would highly recommend Dr. Lesorgen and his staff to any body needing help with infertility.
    Westwood, NJ |
    Dr. Lesorgen and his staff were completely amazing !!!!! They helped me every step of the way and helped receive the greatest gift , my son . DrLesorgen is truly amazing and I would recommend him to anyone !
    in Bergenfield,nj |
    I had the most wonderful experience with Dr Lesorgen and staff (especially Linda) .They always took the time to answer all questions and always showed a great deal of compassion.Thanks to Dr Lesorgen my husband and I welcomed a healthy baby girl 4 weeks .I would HIGHLY recommend this DR to anyone thinking of seeking fertility treatment.
    in Hawthorne, NJ |
    Dr. Lesorgen and his staff were amazing in helping us reach our dream of having a baby! Besides being knowledgeable, they were caring and compassionate. We were actual people to them, not just just patients! I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lesorgen. I would recommend this office without hesitation.
    in Bergenfield , NewJersey |
    The staff at Dr.Lesorgen's office were great. They made me feel very comfortable, always pleasant, appointments taken on time. I highly recommend them.. And because of them I have a beautiful baby boy.
    Awesome doctor and staff! They were supportive, friendly, warm, and professional during the emotional ordeal that fertility treatments come with. They were there every step of the process... They explained everything - they were there when I panicked or when I was anxious. They were upfront about the stats and they never let me lose hope!!!
    Dr. Lesorgen made our family complete with a beautiful baby boy. I will always be grateful for that . I have recommended him already to two friends and I'm praying for success in their journey .
    in Park Ridge, NJ |
    Dealing with infertility issues is not easy but Dr. Lesorgen and his office staff (especially Linda) were incredibly understanding and supportive and made a huge impact on what could be a difficult process. At every step of the way, they were there to help answer questions and provide guidance on next steps and courses of treatment. Dealing with these types of issues is very personal and you need people that you feel comfortable with and trust in helping you move forward. Highly recommend.
    in NJ |
    I went to Dr. Lesorgen with one blocked Fallopian tube and an irregular cycle. Dr. Lesorgen took the time to answer all of my questions, and addressed all of my concerns. I never felt rushed or dismissed during any of my visits. He also took my wants and suggestions into consideration. After 3 cycles of AI and 1 cycle of IVF I conceived a child that was born healthy.
    in North Bergen, NJ |
    Just perfect
    Have you seen Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Lesorgen?

Dr. Lesorgen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lesorgen says...

Dr. Lesorgen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Castle Connolly Top Doctors in New York, 2001-prese

Dr. Lesorgen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lesorgen's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
    • Infertility
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages

Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals

Completed in 1983

Boston University 6 Yr. MD-BA program

Graduated in 1973

Dr. Lesorgen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lesorgen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysteroscopy
    • In Vitro Fertilization
    • Infertility Treatment
    • Intra Uterine Insemination
    • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
    • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
    • Ovulation Induction
    • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
    • Thyroid Screening