Dr. Philip Jones, DPM

Podiatry •  Male • Age 31

Dr. Jones

Central Lab

208 Old Mocksville Rd Statesville, NC 28625

Dr. Philip Jones, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Statesville, NC. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jones to book an appointment.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jones

3.7

Dr. Jones?
I had a bunion removed from my foot this year. I'm a nurse, so I simply know everything that can go wrong, and I was also terrified of surgery since I'm a much better nurse than patient. My surgery went perfectly, my foot is amazing, and I'm now walking 2 miles without a trace of discomfort. My favorite thing about Dr. Jones, besides that my foot now slides nicely into shoes, is his infinite patience with me at my post-op visits. I asked the dumbest questions, I felt so afraid that my foot would somehow never heal, and other irrational things. Dr. Jones and his staff reassured me at each visit of my progress, showed me X-rays of my healing foot, and gave me very clear instructions of what I could and could not do at each stage of recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Jones.
Debbie Ellenburg, RN – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Jones, DPM?
I visited with Doctor Jones 2 weeks ago and asked for some medicine to clear up an issue with my toenails. He agreed that it was needed and said he will call a prescription in. One week after still no medicine called in. I called Dr Jones's office during business hours and was opted to leave a message in which I did with all the pertinent information. I don't expect perfection but when I do not get medicine or a return phone call that speaks volumes to me.
Statesville, NC – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Jones, DPM?
Dr. Jones made me feel at ease, was very down to earth and explained everything over and over that I would be going through before and after the procedure. He was very patient explaining everything to my engineer hubby that had lots of questions ???? What a relief to have such a nice Doctor while going through such an unpleasant experience! Definitely recommend him.
Lisa Pegram in Mooresville , NC – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Jones, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Jones?

• Podiatry