Dr. Philip Hardy, MD

Dr. Philip Hardy, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Legacy Family Medicine 11602 Lake Underhill Rd Ste 119 Orlando, FL 32825 Get Directions

Dr. Philip Hardy, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hardy is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Hardy's Experience

See how Dr. Hardy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hardy

Dr. Hardy accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hardy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hardy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hardy to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Hardy's Performance
Dr. Hardy used to have an amazing staff who were trustworthy and the doctor used to be great. Now, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing. He has misdiagnosed me with several conditions and prescribed medication that I didn't need because, again, I was misdiagnosed. I followed up with a different doctor and they did the proper procedures to diagnose the problem and they were astonished at what Dr. Hardy prescribed. He puts false notes in my reports and the office manager lies and argues. STAY AWAY!!!
in Orlando, FL |
After going through several doctors, I could not be happier that I met Dr Hardy yesterday. I can be a difficult patient, but I have not had a doctor who showed more compassion, understanding, and took the time to listen and explain things in detail. He never rushed me, clearly knew his stuff, and has a "bedside manner" that is second to none. If you happen to live in the East Orlando area and are looking for a new primary care physician, then this is your guy. His staff was equally as great!
Orlando, FL |
Dr Hardy is personable, asks good ? & I never feel rushed. He is open to listening. The reason I don't give a 5 is prescriptions 50% of the time w/prescriptions there's an error. 1 mo ago I was given a nose spray & specifically emphasized send it to the mail order. It was sent the wrong place, came back to them & cancelled, I never got a call. I took a daily generic med, 3 x they called in the brand name. Finally I just switched b/c I ran out & was done w/trying. Triple check up on them.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Philip Hardy has everything I was looking for in a doctor...he takes the time to listen, he takes the time to explain in detail my options. Me and my daughter are very happy having him as our family doctor. I usually don't do reviews but Dr. Hardy and his office does deserve this and more....God bless you!!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Hardy is the best md in the world. I am truly blessed to have him for my primary care doctor. He is truly a God sent md for anyone who needs a doctor. He is very, very knowledgeable with any medical problems that I have had. I pray for him & his staff & his family daily. What a blessing he has been for me & my husband. Words cannot express what an excellent doctor that he is. He has never failed to help me with anything that I need. May God continue to bless Dr. Hardy & staff & family.
in Orlando, FL |
Good doctor but office waits are long. Staff always states they had an emergency prior. That does happen but 2 out of 3 visits.
It is an emergency when we are giving malignant results to patients, it is an emergency when a patient breaks down crying and displays signs of anxiety, it is an emergency when a patient can't breath... We are a medical clinic where we see everything from a simple case to the cases mentioned above. We try our best to see patients in a timely manner but there are times where we have emergencies. This is why we let other patients know. Your understanding and compassion will be appreciated. LR, RN
Orlando |
Dr. Hardy does not follow parameters he has set. Too many problems with him. Finally decided after being a long time patient the issues are too many to be worth it any longer. Some of his staff can be extremely rude and argumentative at times. The staff can only be as good as the doctor.
Your review makes no sense. "Our Doctor does not follow parameters he has set", He follows medical guidelines set by the state of Florida. It would be helpful to know the details of the staff being rude and argumentative. Please contact us through our website with the details. LR, RN
Have you seen Dr. Philip Hardy, MD?

Compare Dr. Hardy

Dr. Hardy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Orlando Best Physician, 2008
    • Orlando's FINEST physician, 2009

Dr. Hardy has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hardy's Board Certifications

Loma Linda University

Completed in 1995

Fla Hospital

Completed in 2000

Dr. Hardy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hardy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immunotherapy