Dr. Philip Greenhill, MD

Dr. Philip Greenhill, MD

Cardiology  ·
Dr. Philip Greenhill, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dover, NJ and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from New York Med Coll in 1971 and specializes in cardiology and pediatrics.Read his story

400 W Blackwell St

Dover, NJ 07801

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Greenhill

See how frequently Dr. Greenhill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cardiac Imaging

Dr. Greenhill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Greenhill's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Greenhill "I was born in New York City. I attended college at Cornell University and received a B.A. degree. I then attended New York Medical College for my medical degree. I completed both my Pediatric residency and Pediatric Cardiology fellowship at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. I am board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. From 1976 until November, 2017 I have been in the private practice of both general Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Beginning December,2017 I am practicing in my new location in Dover, New Jersey."

• Cardiology

• Aortic Valve Disease
  • Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Arrhythmias
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Patent Ductus Arteriosus
  • Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Long Is Jewish Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974
  • Long Is Jewish Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1976

Dr. Greenhill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenhill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenhill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenhill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenhill to family and friends

Dr. Greenhill's Performance

Excellent! Dr. Greenhill and his staff are very knowledgeable and professional. I left another office due to feeling of a non caring, rude environment. The doctor and staff of Dr. Greenhill's office are also efficient with paperwork in a timely manner. I'm a busy mom and this office has made our...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was my pediatrician growing up now I take both my children to him. He is quiet in nature and not an alarmest. Which I find comforting and a sign of a confident, seasoned doctor. Highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
ZERO STARS. The nurse in the office is rude and incompetent. I went in THREE times for an immunization and each time it was not there and when I asked why the nurse claimed she didn't know anything about it. I know she did because at each appointment I spoke with her about why it wasn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very Intelligent! Has never misdiagnosed and listens and and answers all questions ! I went him as a child in the 80's and bow all 3 of my children go to him !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
No nonsense doctor. On the shy side but TERRIFIC doctor! Don't let his quiet side fool you. Very knowledgeable & well respected. Excellent pediatric cardiologist too. We will only go to him!
Are you Dr. Greenhill?