Dr. Philip Dodd, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 23 reviews.
Author:
I have been with Dr Dodd since 2010 and he delivered two of my youngest. I was fearful at first of having a male obgyn but Dr Dodd was an extremely experienced and personalable professional. He never made me feel uncomfortable and at times very encouraging and firm with me as such he should. I highly recommend him to all those who seeks an obgyn even those who are not comfortable with a male provider. He also has a very good sense if humor.
Author:
I was reluctant about having a male obgyn, but Dr Dodds is absolutely amazing. He is caring, compassionate, and competent. I was 42 when I had my baby with a few complications. Dr Dodds closely monitored everything. He listened to me when I voiced concerns and followed up with monitoring and testing.
Author:
I had a hysterectomy about 3 years ago and Dr Dodd used the DaVinci. I had a fast recovery Dr. Dodd even called me the following day to see how I was doing. Prior to my surgery was pretty stressful but after talking to the Dr Who actually listened to me and I was never rushed. I have not had good experiences with Drs but Dr Dodd is great I did my research and talked to several people in the medical field and he is highly recommended. I would give him ten stars if I could. Sincerely Lisa Gastello
Author:
Dr. Dodd is an outstanding, compassionate, and knowledgeable Gynecologist. Recently I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and because of his skillful expertise and quick action, it was caught at a Stage 1, which is very uncommon. I have the greatest respect for Dr. Dodd because of his careful observation, testing and quick action. I am a living testimony to the kind of Dr. he is. Thank you Dr. Dodd!
Author:
There are not enough words in the dictionary to say how awesome Dr. Dodd is. He is straightforward, funny. welcoming and amazing at what he does. I am a worrywart and he was very comforting and never let my fear get the best of me. I had two wonderful pregnancies under Dr. Dodd's care and if I have more children I will continue to see Dr. Dodd.
Author:
Dr. Dodd is a very competent doctor. I had my two children with him and have continued to see him every year. He takes his time and is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend him!
Author:
Dr Dodd is an excellent Dr highly recommended. I have referred 2 people to him and they both absolutely love him! He answers all questions and concerns. Great Dr
Author:
I prayed for a while for God to lead me to the best Gynecologist in town, and without a doubt, Dr. Dodd is a God-sent! I love his straightforwardness, he tells it to you as it is, whether is what you want to hear or not, all with the utmost professionalism and with enormous care for you. I've gone through a rollercoaster of emotions with my health issues for the past 2 years; through it all Dr. Dodd has been so supportive in this entire process, as well as believing with me for a miracle!
Author:
Dr. Dodd and his staff in Stockton are amazing! I had a very difficult first time pregnancy with severe morning sickness, two cases sepsis and four hospitalizations. During this entire process Dr. Dodd made sure that all my needs were met by his staff and the staff at St. Joseph's Hospital.After my daughter was born I had a hard time getting my disability claim approved and Dr. Dodd and Celia worked for weeks to get it approved; they have exceeded my expectations in every way.
Author:
Dr. Dodd is a very excellent doctor. He takes his time with you and doesn't rush you out of the office and husband staff is fantastic. Absolutely love this doctor and all of his staff
Author:
Dr. Dodd is wonderful. He supported and encouraged me along the path to my first VBA2C four years ago. There are few doctors out there who are as kind and sincere, and are willing to go that extra mile to do the right thing for women, which in my case saved me being sectioned for a third time. I'm no longer living in Northern California, but if I were, you can best believe he would still be my OB/Gyn!
Author:
I was diagnosed with PCOS and I elected to have a full hysterectomy to get rid of all of my plumbing and therefore stop my cystic ovaries. Dr. Dodd made the whole experience of deciding to have a full hysterectomy easy, answering all my questions, and just being available. He is the best..
Author:
Dr. Dodd has been my OB for both my pregnancies. He is an amazing doctor and responds quickly to my emails and my concerns. He's very friendly and is good at what he does. I also love his MA's. They are all very friendly and professional. The environment is clean at all times and very easy check in. Dr. Dodd is always on time to see his patients. Thank you Doctor! You're amazing! This pregnancy has been the hardest but Dr. Dodd made sure I was well taken care of. More power to you and your team
Author:
Dr. Dodd was such an honest, friendly, knowledgeable and patient Dr. From the beginning of my pregnancy to postpartum treatment he's been FANTASTIC. We moved to Stockton this year and I am glad we referred to him. He will be my regular OBGYN because I know I can trust in him and his staff.
Author:
Dr.Dodds is the best after meeting him and listening to him he is such a kind provider and he really cares about his patients I will come to him for all of my OB/GYN needs!
Author:
Dr. Dodd is a great doctor. I have always had extremely high risk pregnancies and Dr. Dodd is My current OB with baby #3. He's is very attentive and knowledgeable. Most importantly he is ALWAYS available and truly cares. Last week he was on vacation and stayed in contact with me the entire time as I was having serious complications.
Author:
Dr Dodd is very concerned with his patients, he always has time to explain things to you, you can see that his concerning comes from the love of his job , when he rushed me to emergency surgery his first priory was to make me comfortable, then reassuring me that all would be fine while explaining everything he would be doing. His MA along with the rest of his support team are the best kind , caring and helpful.