Dr. Phi-Van Le, MD

Dr. Phi-Van Le, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Phi-Van Le, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Weston, FL. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

2625 Executive Park Dr Ste 7

Weston, FL 33331

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Le

See how frequently Dr. Le performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Boil
Hair Loss
Skin Infections

Dr. Le's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

• University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Le has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Le does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Le and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Le's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Le to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Le's Performance
Ocala, FL |
Very professional and patient centered. An excellent dermatologist.
in Cooper City, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Le's for 20 years. I originally saw her forh a suspicious mole on my back. Although I was a brand new patient, she took the time to do a biopsy then and there. She discovered malignant melanoma. I was shocked. She counseled me through the entire process and my outcome was excellent. With her guidance and continued vigilance, I am healthy. I get regular check ups and follow her advice. She has a great staff. Thank you Dr. Le.
in Weston |
Think twice about choosing Phi-Van Le. I arrived 20 minutes early for my appointment, but ended up waiting 90 minutes past my scheduled time. When I was finally taken into a room, she didn't even have the courtesy to see me; rather, she had her PA ask me about my history and why I was being seen. After waiting another 20 minutes inside the exam room, she finally entered. Without even touching my skin, she said the bumps were just part of aging and dismissed my concerns. DISMISSIVE and ARROGANT!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Le is very pleasant, professional, and took her time to explain things. She did not make me feel that she was rushed. I saw the PA first who was also very nice.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She was very condescending and rude to say the least. Everyone in that whole office resembled the same attitude except for her PA which was the only person that gave any concern about the patients. Well, long story short after a two hour wait (bare in mind I was 15 minutes early) she saw me for less than 5 minutes, and after explaining to me that I had a fatty-tissue buil up under my chin that resembled a cysts she just cribbled down some plastic surgeon's number on a sticky note and sent me out
in Miami, FL |
Can't figure out why the last two patients wrote such a horrible review of Dr. Lee. I found her to be just the opposite! She was very nice and professional and examined me from head to toe and explained everything she saw and took her time with me. She was even very cautious with something she saw and had it biopsied since I had previously had a squamous cell removed and thankfully it was benign. Also, the receptionist, her assistant and the PA were all very nice and I highly recommend her
in Weston, FL |
The Front office staff were very helpful and kind getting me in to see the PA when I needed to be seen for a problem. The Doctor hurt me very much. Much more pain than I ever had in the past (same procedure MANY times that NEVER hurt). I was afraid to go back. The follow up with the PA was fantastic. Very happy I didn't see the doctor again. I did not like the doctors medical assistant. Very fake, with a snotty attitude.
Horrible Dr! First time there and she made me feel very uncomfortable did not listen or ask about my concerns!seemed in a rush the type of Dr that doesn't care about their patients!Never Again!! Do not and will not recommend to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Phi-Van Le, MD?
Are you Dr. Le?