Dr. Peyton Berookim, MD

Dr. Peyton Berookim, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Peyton Berookim, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from St. George School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in gastroenterology.

150 N Robertson Blvd Ste 204

Beverly Hills, CA 90211

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Berookim

See how frequently Dr. Berookim performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Constipation
high
Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Liver Damage from Alcohol

Dr. Berookim's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Berookim "We work closely with our patients and their families, with referring physicians, and with consulting specialists. We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. We invite you to e-mail or call our office with any questions or to schedule an appointment."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• St. George School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Berookim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berookim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berookim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berookim's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berookim to family and friends

Dr. Berookim's Performance

I have been having stomach problems for the past 2 years. I have gone to the hospital many times and they correlated it to my stress level. I found Dr. Berookim on Yelp and decided to drive from Oceanside to Los Angeles because of his raving reviews. With two quick visits, my symptoms are all gone!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Peyton Berookim is an excellent physician. My family and I are under his care. He is kind, personable and skilled beyond the highest expectation. We are so thankful that we found him. Look no further, call Dr Berookim for an appointment!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been seeing Dr. Berookim for years. This time for what I thought were numerous gall bladder attacks, my first ever. Radiologist and my internist both said to have it out. Dr. B said he wasn't 100% sure it was gall bladder, couid be diverticulitis which I have had before. Then he showed me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Berookim is a great listener , he explains everything in great detail and he is efficient. I never feel rushed he truly cares about my health!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This office is wonderful! The staff is very friendly and I was seen right away by Dr. Berookim when I arrived for my appointment. Dr. Berookim answered all of my questions and made sure I left informed.
Are you Dr. Berookim?