Dr. Peyman Zandieh, MD

Dr. Peyman Zandieh, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 48 years old

31 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Zandieh specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Bethpage, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Zandieh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Zandieh's Experience

See how Dr. Zandieh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zandieh

Dr. Zandieh accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zandieh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zandieh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zandieh to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Zandieh's Performance
in Garden city |
I recently found out about Dr Zandieh and his staff after inquiring on my local Facebook "Mom's" page. He was highly recommended by several women. I'm so glad I took their advice! Office is clean, receptionists were friendly, wait time was minimal and The doctor was knowledgeable and thorough. I'm glad I found my new Gyn and I would definitely recommend him and his office to family and friends.
ronkonkoma, NY |
Finally a doctor who treats me as a person and not a number!! I recently had an appointment with Dr Zandieh and he was amazing! From the moment I called the office and spoke with the sweet receptionist who listened to my concern and gave me an appointment the SAME day with Dr Zandieh I knew they cared. Dr. Zandieh was kind and knowledgeable and I will be referring all my friends to him!
in Bethpage, NY |
If you are like me and are OCD, then this is the perfect doctor for us gals!! Such attentiveness and comprehensive care throughout all my visits. This guy knows his medicine and completely reassured me whenever I asked a question.
in Seldon NY |
I had switched over to Dr. Zandieh from another OB whom I wasnt too thrilled with. So glad I did. This guy kept me sane throughout my pregnancy and was ALWAYS available!!!
Dr Zandieh has helped literally changed my life for the better and it's taken me too long to write this review as my youngest is 2years old. after 2 unexplained losses, after 2 healthy deliveries , my husband and I were devastated and lost. when we finally had the courage to try again , he helped us so closely and allowed us to be such a part of the decision making in our pregnancy and nothing I felt was "crazy".. yes , he is busy,but for a reason.. he's excellent and so is his staff
Westbury, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Zandieh's for the past 4 years.I have had nothing but wonderful experiences when I visit his office. He is professional and kind. I never feel rushed. He always answers all my questions and addresses all my concerns. His staff is very nice and go above and beyond. I have recommended him to all my friends and family and they all come away complimenting him.
in Coram, NY |
Everyone needs to go to this OBGYN! Nothing but respect and kindness for me and my partner. Answered all my questions with clear explanations and was always available. Definitely recommend!
East Meadow, NY |
Had an unfortunate experience w/ this Dr. I ended up switching doctors mid pregnancy due to the lack of respect my husband &I received from Dr. Zandieh. I was made to feel extremely guilty for having gestational diabetes & he tried to use scare tactics to strong arm me into taking high doses of medication. When I decided to see a specialist to better understand the diabetes, Dr. Zandieh told me that he was extremely insulted that I would seek another opinion. There was no support, only fear.
in Massapequa, NY |
Money over patient needs. That is the best way to describe this overbooked, unfriendly office that is clearly staffed to make money over helping out women in any way. Although Dr. Zandieh shows a false bedside manner, he does not hear or listen to your concerns... constantly interrupting you while his staff books you next appointment at inconvenient times they then forget to tell you they have changed. Your a number not a patient.
in Bethpage, NY |
Horrible office, very disorganized and nasty. Several appointments where forgotten, misplaced, and approached in a rude manner. Avoid this Doctor and his office at all costs.
in Levittown, NY |
My family has been with Dr. Zandieh, Amy, and Karen for many years. They are kind, caring and helpful. During a very trying time they were there to answer all questions, and I always felt they not only had my best interests at heart but that they truly cared. I would and have recommended Dr. Zandieh to all my friends and family.
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Zandieh and his partner, Dr. Tutunik are highly recommended. My wife had a high risk, difficult pregnancy with twins, risk for pre-term labor, and gestational diabetes. Dr. Zandieh was always highly competent and reassuring. We could tell that he is every exacting in his medical and business operations. However, he is also not an alarmist and will not burden you with unnecessary worries. Overall, a very competent, reassuring, easy to reach and thorough doctor.
in Babylon, NY |
Been going to Dr. Zandieh for over 15 years. Never had a bad experience. Always pleasant and caring. Helped me deal with many different ussues over the years. 3 pregnancys all went perfect because of him. Will never go to any other dr. for my gynological needs. I have and will continue to highly recommended to all my friends and family.
Wantagh, NY |
Although the staff and doctor are very friendly, they tend to be disorganized. We left Dr. Zandieh in our 3rd because we had several instances of calling because we were concerned (such as a bleed and for CONTRACTIONs) and it took several hours for a clinician to get back to us. Unacceptable. Also, the Dr. made it seem like we HAD to go to the hospital for all our sonos bc we were having twins and high risk, when it was really bc he doesn't have the equipment. Our new dr does it all on site!
His office defines money is everything. Was a patient until he decided to no longer accept my insurance. Charged $10.00 to pull my file and $0.75 per page. After waiting DAYS they claim the woman if storage was not around. Pick it up and asked for an explanation of lab results which were not properly explained to me. Receptionist decides to state since I am no longer a patient he will refuse to see me, I should switch insurance companies to ones the accept. Amazing since insurance always paid u
in Massapequa,ny |
Dr Zandieh is a wonderful dr. Always makes you feel comfortable and has great bedside manner . I highly recommend him as a dr to anyone . He is always available to answer questions and the other drs on staff are also great !
Have you seen Dr. Peyman Zandieh, MD?
Are you Dr. Zandieh?

Dr. Zandieh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Zandieh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zandieh's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Graduated in 1993

New York University Med Center

Completed in 1997

• Arabic

Dr. Zandieh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zandieh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Amniocentesis
  • C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC