Dr. Peyman Zandieh, MD

Dr. Peyman Zandieh, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Peyman Zandieh MD 4230 Hempstead Tpke Ste 208, Bethpage, NY 11714 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Zandieh specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Bethpage, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Zandieh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Zandieh's Experience

See how Dr. Zandieh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zandieh

Dr. Zandieh accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zandieh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Zandieh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zandieh to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Zandieh
Dr. Zandieh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Levittown, NY |
My family has been with Dr. Zandieh, Amy, and Karen for many years. They are kind, caring and helpful. During a very trying time they were there to answer all questions, and I always felt they not only had my best interests at heart but that they truly cared. I would and have recommended Dr. Zandieh to all my friends and family.
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Zandieh and his partner, Dr. Tutunik are highly recommended. My wife had a high risk, difficult pregnancy with twins, risk for pre-term labor, and gestational diabetes. Dr. Zandieh was always highly competent and reassuring. We could tell that he is every exacting in his medical and business operations. However, he is also not an alarmist and will not burden you with unnecessary worries. Overall, a very competent, reassuring, easy to reach and thorough doctor.
in Babylon, NY |
Been going to Dr. Zandieh for over 15 years. Never had a bad experience. Always pleasant and caring. Helped me deal with many different ussues over the years. 3 pregnancys all went perfect because of him. Will never go to any other dr. for my gynological needs. I have and will continue to highly recommended to all my friends and family.
in Bethpage, NY |
I went to Dr. Zandieh for a second opinion. He was great!!! Would definitely recommend him to my girlfriends
in Smithtown, NY |
So happy that I found Dr. Zandieh! I went to him after getting a recommendation from my cousin. He was so down to earth and caring! My husband and I just had our 3rd child and we are so sad we didn't know him when we had our first 2 babies. I had a difficult delivery and he was there every step of the way! very dedicated to his profession. His office was well run, and his staff was so kind to me and my whole family. I have sent several of my friends to him and they have been thrilled!
Wantagh, NY |
Although the staff and doctor are very friendly, they tend to be disorganized. We left Dr. Zandieh in our 3rd because we had several instances of calling because we were concerned (such as a bleed and for CONTRACTIONs) and it took several hours for a clinician to get back to us. Unacceptable. Also, the Dr. made it seem like we HAD to go to the hospital for all our sonos bc we were having twins and high risk, when it was really bc he doesn't have the equipment. Our new dr does it all on site!
His office defines money is everything. Was a patient until he decided to no longer accept my insurance. Charged $10.00 to pull my file and $0.75 per page. After waiting DAYS they claim the woman if storage was not around. Pick it up and asked for an explanation of lab results which were not properly explained to me. Receptionist decides to state since I am no longer a patient he will refuse to see me, I should switch insurance companies to ones the accept. Amazing since insurance always paid u
in Massapequa,ny |
Dr Zandieh is a wonderful dr. Always makes you feel comfortable and has great bedside manner . I highly recommend him as a dr to anyone . He is always available to answer questions and the other drs on staff are also great !
Have you seen Dr. Peyman Zandieh, MD?
Are you Dr. Zandieh?

Compare Dr. Zandieh

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Bethpage, NY 11714

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Amniocentesis
  • Colpopexy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginosis Screening
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for New York.