Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Peyman Nazmi, MD
Dr. Peyman Nazmi is Board Certified in Pain Management and Anesthesiology. He completed his residency and fellowship training at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine / Montefiore Medical Center of New York in 1997. He is a graduate of the Medical University of Pecs in Hungary. He is a member of the International Spine Intervention Society and American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.

14404 Sommerville Ct

Midlothian, VA 23113

• Health Net
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Nazmi

See how frequently Dr. Nazmi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Nazmi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nazmi "We specialize in treating neck and back pain using spinal injection techniques. The majority of these procedures are performed using the guidance of fluoroscopy (X-ray) at our office."

• Pain Medicine

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Pecs, Medical And Health Sciences Centre
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

• Farsi
  • Hungarian
  • Persian

Dr. Nazmi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nazmi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nazmi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nazmi to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Nazmi Says:

Thank you for leaving us a review. We take these surveys very seriously and make every effort to create a safe, and comfortable environment for every patient. Thank you for letting us know what we did right or what we can do to improve your next visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Dr. Nazmi's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Nazmi had provided several injections for me and though it is difficult to pinpoint the perfect spot , he found mine! I especially love his incredible bedside manner in which he tries to put his patients at ease. He is also not a pill pusher , so if you are not an addict, he is top notch! His staff is amazing as well! Thank you for my relief Dr. Nazmi!
We are so glad to hear that you are feeling better! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we truly appreciate it!
in Richmond, VA |
After I had an ESI, I experienced a tremendous amount of pain in my left leg which feels like nerve damage. The doctors at this practice refused to see me after the 14-day post injection period was over. I explained that I was still in excruciating pain. I was told to go to Better Med. The ESI made my symptoms worse. This is unethical and immoral medical practice and it is a shame that I have to find another doctor to help me when I was already under their care, but they are refusing to see me.
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry that you are experiencing increased pain. We would like to speak with you about this issue. If you could please call our office at your earliest convenience and speak with our office administrator, so that we can better improve your experience for the future.
in Chester, VA |
Liked the doctor very much, however the shots did not work. After 2 1/2 weeks the pain was still causing problems and my next visit was 12 days away. Called the office on Tuesday & Thursday asking what I could do for discomfort since Advil didn't work. I called this morning and asked why no one returned the calls. Put on hold briefly and then was told they didn't get any calls from me! Basically they think I lied???? Offered to see me this afternoon. I will not be going back.
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that this happened and we would like to speak with you further about this incident. If you could please call our office on Monday or at your convenience and speak with our administrator so we can make a better experience for you in the future. Thank you.
in Chesterfield, VA |
I had a bad spine since early age. Doctors wanted to do back surgery, however, I wanted to spread my wings and get another opinion. I looked up Dr. Nazmi and have been with him for many years. He is very competent, professional and never rushes your visit. He makes sure you understand exactly what he is trying to convey. If you do not, her will take the time to ensure you do. My first visit I received a shot in the right spine area. It lasted me 6 years. BE PATIENT, IT WORKS! Thanks Dr. Nazmi.
Thank you for your kind review! We are happy that we could help you with your pain!
Hopewell, VA |
I hurt myself at work and chose Dr. Nazmi as my pain specialist. He is ABSOLUTELY the BEST EVER, I was going through depression and the pain was so bad I was stuck bent over using a cane. He went over all my pain indicators, looked over x-rays and MRI's and went to work. He listens, understands and felt for me with the emotional and physical rollercoaster I was going through. This man is an angel, without him, I really don't know how I would have handled this big change in my life. Best EVER
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your kind words and we are very glad that we can assist with your care.
Hampton, VA |
It's amazing, after one treatment I am pain-free. Thank you Dr. Nazmi. ???????
We are so glad you are feeling better! Thanks for the kind review!
in Mechanicsville, VA |
Very competent and professional explains what he is doing with each step. Reviews risks and rewards and is honest about what your expectations should be. I would go to Dr. Nazmi again without hesitation. Dr. Namzi fit me into his schedule same day so do not pay attention to my wait time - he did not leave me to suffer over the weekend. This was on a Friday afternoon when my Ortho called to get me in to Dr. Nazmi and he fit me in to his schedule.
Thank you for your kind review! We are very glad that you had a pleasant experience at our office and that we were able to assist with your care!
in Richmond, VA |
Considerate. Caring and informative. Great staff as well. Thumbs up. Recommended to a few friends who needed his specialty
Thanks for your review and the recommendations! We appreciate it and are glad that we could assist with your care!
in Moseley,va |
I was in a bad car accident and have bad bulging discs in my neck. My neurosurgery wanted to fuse my whole neck. I know too many people who have had a lot of pain after an operation like that.y family doctor sent me to Dr Naomi. Boy am I glad he did. Dr Naomi and his whole office are great. I have been able to avoid surgery and feel so much better.
Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad that we have been able to help improving your pain and in providing you care!
in Powhatan, VA |
Dr Nazmi has been a blessing for me and my family. He is one of a few Drs. who listens and understands his patients and their individual problems & pain. He is thorough in his treatment plans and helps patients lead normal & happy lives. He is a wonderful Dr and would highly recommend. His staff is amazing as well.
Thank you for your review and kind words. We are very glad to have been able to help treat your pain and we appreciate the recommendation!
Have you seen Dr. Peyman Nazmi, MD?

Visit Dr. Nazmi

Dr. Nazmi accepts 11 insurance carriers
    Choice PPO
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Health Net
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
    Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO