Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Petros Panagos, DMD
Dr. Petros Panagos, DMD is a dentist who practices in Garden City, NY.

601 Franklin Ave Ste 101

Garden City, NY 11530

• Ameritas
  • Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Panagos

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Panagos is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Panagos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Panagos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Panagos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panagos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Panagos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panagos to family and friends
Dr. Panagos' Performance
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Panagos is such an amazing dentist. He made me feel so comfortable about the procedure (wisdom teeth removal). Everything went so smoothly. The procedure took only 15 minutes and I felt great after. I will definitely be recommending him to all my friends and family!
Albany, NY |
I was a nervous wreck when I went in for my consultation. After meeting with Dr. Petros Panagos, I look at my Husband and told him I'm actually somehow excited to remove my wisdom teeth.. On the day of surgery I had no time to think of being nervous I was called into the room and before I knew it Dr. Panagos and his assistant came in and was ready to start my procedure. I went under anesthesia and like magic both of my wisdom teeth was remove with no pain.
in Flushing, NY |
One week ago I had an extraction of two molars, the wisdom one and the other next to it. Dr. Panagos did it easily without any pain. He was polite and gave me the necessary instructions about the maintenance of the wounded gums. He was careful to collect some tissue for biopsy, since I informed him that I had a radiation treatment some 6 years ago. Today I had a follow-up visit, and the doctor said that the healing is almost over. So, I'm very satisfied with him. But not so much with his office
in Little Neck, NY |
I needed oral surgery to remove all 4 wisdom teeth but was extremely scared about the IV sedation so I postposed the procedure for awhile until now. It's been exactly a week since Dr. Panagos extracted my wisdom teeth and all I can say is that I am so pleased with the results. He was done in 15 minutes, the sedation was the BEST feeling and I had absolutely no swelling at all. Dr. Panagos put me at ease by walking me through the procedure. He is kind, gentle, patient and very knowledgeable.
in Floral Park, NY |
My five year old son needed to have oral surgery to remove a mesioden along with his two front teeth. I was a wreck, especially when I heard that he would need to be put under general anesthesia in order for the procedure to be performed. Dr. Panagos was AMAZING with my son, made him feel so comfortable and important, and he was very understanding of my worry and took the time, both in his office and on the phone, to talk me through the procedure and quell my concerns. A+++ in my book!
in New Hyde Park, NY |
Dr. Panagos removed a cracked/failed root canal tooth that had a cap started for me recently. The doctor's office that sent me forgot to send over my paperwork as well as get authorization before hand, so when I got to the office, Dr. Panago's and his staff made sure I had everything needed so I would not be billed for the procedure. He made sure I was completely out for my procedure so I did not feel/remember a thing. I would come back here! Only thing to do better would be a follow up call
Have you seen Dr. Petros Panagos, DMD?
Are you Dr. Panagos?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO