Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD

Dr. Ndrio
Telehealth services available

Advanced Behavioral Health Services

1952 Mc Dowell Rd Ste 305 Naperville, IL 60563

Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Naperville, IL and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from State University of Tirana medical school in 1990. He is affiliated with medical facilities Edward Hospital - Main Campus and Presence Mercy Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ndrio to book an appointment.

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Ndrio with our nearby Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists at Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Make an appointment at Edward Hospital - Main Campus today at (630) 506-5814.

These providers are on the medical staff of Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Dr. Ndrio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ndrio

2.2

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Ndrio?
  • Office environment (26)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (18)
  • Listened & answered questions (18)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (33)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (33)
  • Appointment was rushed (32)
I don't usually write reviews but I am really impressed by Advanced Behavioral Services, Dr. Ndrio and his staff. The scheduling staff was quick, efficient, and polite. They sent me all the necessary paperworks to fill immediately and were flexible to work around my schedule and insurance. On the day of the telehealth appointment, everyone was on time and it was super easy to use the portal for the appointment (totally recommend a telehealth appointment for people who run on a busy schedule) Dr. Ndrio seemed very knowledgeable, understanding, and caring. I really liked that he took his time to explain to me in common terms my condition. And not once I felt judged. He scheduled me with Meraj Baig,PA-C who was absolutely the best interaction I have ever had in a medical setting. She was very empathetic and sweet. She conducted a thorough interview, addressed all my concerns, and went over my medications. I didn't feel rushed once! I would totally recommend their services.
Feb 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Throughout our visits and with the transition of Covid, Dr. Ndrio's accounting manager, Juliana has been very diligent in helping us with anything we needed. Both Dr. Ndrio and his staff have been very flexible and patient with us and our needs regarding our son. We are very grateful for their help and would recommend him to anyone who is seeking guidance and professional help.
10/10 Experience – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Dr Ndiro is awesome! Don't believe the negative reviews. I was apprehensive, but took a chance. He was kind, caring, and compassionate, and listened to my concerns about my daughter. He is great with kids. I highly recommend!
Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Absolutely DO NOT TAKE your children here. Both of my children were under his care and he had my young daughter on so many medications even the emergency physician looked concerned. They also two hospital admissions which was the WORST thing we could have done for them. He doesn't listen, rushes appointments and does nothing but push more drugs. We left his office years ago!!
May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
My son was seeing other staff an things were going great, this time Ndrio seen him. Lectured him on the evils of pot. Topic was about how bad pot is for idiots who smoke. After my son telling him this is the best he has felt in years, able to hold a job, go out with friend and happy without high anxiety he was still referred to an idiot in front of intern John...but did filled his meds. My son was livid and wrote a bad review. That night NDrio called him and left a two minute voice mail (keeping that) telling him to take the review down. My son didn’t call him back because he worked till 2:00 am. Friday comes and review hadn’t been removeNdrio called pharmacy and cancelled his prescription. When I spoke with him (wasn’t easy he has no respect for women) NDrio kept changing his story when I proved this was about the review. He said my son was dumb, (called my son dumb) for putting his name on it. Proving NDrio held my sons meads without plan to wean off cuz of a bad review. Malpractice
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Woodridge, IL – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Terrible care by Dr Ndrio. Very rushed. Does not listen. Does not communicate. Hangs up abruptly. Child put on 7 medications at once. Denied requests to meet and discuss care. Insulting. When our child finally taking to Lurie Children Hospital, they were astounded by his poor care under Dr Ndrio. If at all possible, find better care for your child.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I did not even make it to the appointment I made for my son for depression. I looked Up the name of who my appointment was with and the person is not even a psychiatrist, but a Physicians Assistant!
Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I took my teen to Dr. Ndrio at the recommendation of my teens counselor. Had previously seen 2 other psychiatrist (each for over a year or more). Dr. Ndrio was able to find the right combination of meds and probably saved his life and emotional health. I can't thank him enough. He returns your phone calls himself and does so in a timely manner. Sometimes you have to wait in the waiting room for 15 minutes and he could do a better job explaining the meds to his patients, but he's worth it
Karen in Aurora – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
1. His answer to everything seems to be medicine. Still having a problem? More medicine. 2. The rare times we actually felt like our child was being treated, it would be by an assistant who would end up leaving the practice. Very inconsistent care because of the revolving door of assistants. 3. Every change in prescription was a giant battle. Many times due to the office not giving insurance or the pharmacy the info they needed. Poor communication all around. 4. Unfriendly staff.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Disgruntled Dad in IL – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
What a complete joke of a practice. My daughter made an appointment to see her psychiatrist months ago and when she arrived he was not available so they had her meet with someone she had never seen in the past. The appointment was all of 10 minutes and this joker proceeds to put her on 3 additional medications!!! This doctor should lose his license for malpractice and this office should be shut down. What a bunch of bill pushers
TK – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I went to Advanced Behavioral Services with my girlfriend for counseling for our relationship. In “Dr” Ndrio’s sessions with my girlfriend he started using sexual innuendo with her (she was in her mid-20’s, Ndrio is in his 50’s). When my girlfriend and I broke up, Ndrio told me, “your relationship is over, move on”. When I got back together with my girlfriend, Dr. Ndrio asked her, “are you having sex with Ray?”, and threatened to terminate her, because it was a “conflict of interest” for him.
Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
He often double-books. Which is why he is either late or acting rushed. - More time in the waiting room, than actually in his office. - Does not respond promptly to refill requests, & you will not receive a notification if they are denying refill.. - The phone tree does lead to him directly, but one would think that he would not answer during a session. Chewed-out pharmacy. tech about refill. - He can be condescending & talk over you. Cold personality. - Juliana is the worst. Argues over phone.
Mark in Des Plaines, IL – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Dr. Ndrio was extremely patient with my son and took the time to analyze his situation. Gave my family a lot of time to explain our situation and spoke to us individually as well. Showed a tremendous amount of support and gave much feedback on how to effectively approach our situation. Defenently would reccomend Dr. Ndrio to other families.
Anila Aleksi in Chicago, IL – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I am a physician. I have worked with many physicians in my personal life and professional life. There is nothing worse than knowing your child is in need of assistance. Dr. Ndrio spent over 2 hours with my children on his first encounter. He put me at ease that there is assistance for my children. He took the time to evaluate my children and to work on a treatment plan for each of my children with my input. He is fabulous.
Naperville, IL – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I am not a patient of Dr. Ndrio & never will be because of what I just experienced. Long story short, the Dr. told me my need was not urgent as I was not his patient & then hung up on me. To start, he didn't know if my need was urgent as he never asked the purpose of my call. If a person is calling a BEHAVIORAL HEALTH facility indicating they have an "urgent" need, I'm dumbfounded to think that a specialist in this field would react & treat them in such a way. Its quite a shame.
Michelle S in Aurora, IL – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Mr. Ndrio does not fulfill the compassion-focused goal of Advanced Behavioral Health Services. I arrived as a new patient and was discussing my insurance coverage with the psychiatrist. Mr. Ndrio did not "listen to our patients and offer the best possible care," per the company's advertisement. Mr. Ndrio interrupted me, spoke over my rational words, belittled my perception of the situation, invalidated my accounts, advertised his staff's pay scale, and dismissed me as an interested patient.
Joliet, IL – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
This is the most poorly run medical office I've ever experienced. Dr. Ndrio spent more time checking "standard" questions off a sheet than he did listening to the real issues my child had. He did not come across as caring or warm. All visits with him felt very awkward. In addition, he often had interns with him which makes some visits uncomfortable. I had an intern who not even introduce himself to me start asking personal questions while waiting for the doctor. Horrible experience..
CKay in Plainfield, IL – Jan 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Incompetent. Each appt. consisted of a new student sitting in either fumbling with basics or trying to impress Dr. Ndrio....or watching him fumble with his ipad to figure out e-script order entry system. Every. Single. Time. He's a tolerable level of condescending, but his staff is cringe-worthy. Dealt with mix of him running late/hustling me out many times in 2 yrs. Got sick once w unexpected flu. Re-scheduled. Juliana told me no charge. Check-in: "Cancel fee please". Buh bye. Last straw. Nope.
Ex Dr. Ndrio Patient in Naperville, IL – Dec 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I would highly advise that you avoid Dr. Ndrio at all costs, doubly so if you are trans. It took me nearly a year before I finally got him to understand--after numerous incidents of him telling me to "move on" and "get over" my depression--that my emotional dysregulation was not exclusively because of my gender transition. I'd often wait 45+ minutes for a pitifully short appointment where I'd be talked over and condescended to. In addition, he over-medicated me to the point of non-functionality.
Robert in Plainfield, IL – Aug 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
These people could care less about you. I've I have to wait up to 45 minutes each time I seen Dr. Ndrio and the last time he was in such a hurry, he just upped my medication and ended the session. I ran out of medication recently and my pharmacy was trying to reach him for refills- no response. I was denied medication because I missed my last appointment and the receptionist told me to go elsewhere if I didn't like how they did things. This place is beyond unprofessional.
Woodridge, IL – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ndrio?

My practice philosophy is to listen to my patients and offer the best possible care.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry