Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Ndrio

Advanced Behavioral Health Services

1952 Mc Dowell Rd Ste 305 Naperville, IL 60563

Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Naperville, IL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from State University Of Tirana in 1990 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Ndrio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ndrio

2.1

Dr. Ndrio?
Dr. Ndrio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD
My son was seeing other staff an things were going great, this time Ndrio seen him. Lectured him on the evils of pot. Topic was about how bad pot is for idiots who smoke. After my son telling him this is the best he has felt in years, able to hold a job, go out with friend and happy without high anxiety he was still referred to an idiot in front of intern John...but did filled his meds. My son was livid and wrote a bad review. That night NDrio called him and left a two minute voice mail (keeping that) telling him to take the review down. My son didn’t call him back because he worked till 2:00 am. Friday comes and review hadn’t been removeNdrio called pharmacy and cancelled his prescription. When I spoke with him (wasn’t easy he has no respect for women) NDrio kept changing his story when I proved this was about the review. He said my son was dumb, (called my son dumb) for putting his name on it. Proving NDrio held my sons meads without plan to wean off cuz of a bad review. Malpractice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Terrible care by Dr Ndrio. Very rushed. Does not listen. Does not communicate. Hangs up abruptly. Child put on 7 medications at once. Denied requests to meet and discuss care. Insulting. When our child finally taking to Lurie Children Hospital, they were astounded by his poor care under Dr Ndrio. If at all possible, find better care for your child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I did not even make it to the appointment I made for my son for depression. I looked Up the name of who my appointment was with and the person is not even a psychiatrist, but a Physicians Assistant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I took my teen to Dr. Ndrio at the recommendation of my teens counselor. Had previously seen 2 other psychiatrist (each for over a year or more). Dr. Ndrio was able to find the right combination of meds and probably saved his life and emotional health. I can't thank him enough. He returns your phone calls himself and does so in a timely manner. Sometimes you have to wait in the waiting room for 15 minutes and he could do a better job explaining the meds to his patients, but he's worth it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
1. His answer to everything seems to be medicine. Still having a problem? More medicine. 2. The rare times we actually felt like our child was being treated, it would be by an assistant who would end up leaving the practice. Very inconsistent care because of the revolving door of assistants. 3. Every change in prescription was a giant battle. Many times due to the office not giving insurance or the pharmacy the info they needed. Poor communication all around. 4. Unfriendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
What a complete joke of a practice. My daughter made an appointment to see her psychiatrist months ago and when she arrived he was not available so they had her meet with someone she had never seen in the past. The appointment was all of 10 minutes and this joker proceeds to put her on 3 additional medications!!! This doctor should lose his license for malpractice and this office should be shut down. What a bunch of bill pushers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I went to Advanced Behavioral Services with my girlfriend for counseling for our relationship. In “Dr” Ndrio’s sessions with my girlfriend he started using sexual innuendo with her (she was in her mid-20’s, Ndrio is in his 50’s). When my girlfriend and I broke up, Ndrio told me, “your relationship is over, move on”. When I got back together with my girlfriend, Dr. Ndrio asked her, “are you having sex with Ray?”, and threatened to terminate her, because it was a “conflict of interest” for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
He often double-books. Which is why he is either late or acting rushed. - More time in the waiting room, than actually in his office. - Does not respond promptly to refill requests, & you will not receive a notification if they are denying refill.. - The phone tree does lead to him directly, but one would think that he would not answer during a session. Chewed-out pharmacy. tech about refill. - He can be condescending & talk over you. Cold personality. - Juliana is the worst. Argues over phone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
Dr. Ndrio was extremely patient with my son and took the time to analyze his situation. Gave my family a lot of time to explain our situation and spoke to us individually as well. Showed a tremendous amount of support and gave much feedback on how to effectively approach our situation. Defenently would reccomend Dr. Ndrio to other families.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?
I am a physician. I have worked with many physicians in my personal life and professional life. There is nothing worse than knowing your child is in need of assistance. Dr. Ndrio spent over 2 hours with my children on his first encounter. He put me at ease that there is assistance for my children. He took the time to evaluate my children and to work on a treatment plan for each of my children with my input. He is fabulous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petrit Ndrio, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ndrio?

My practice philosophy is to listen to my patients and offer the best possible care.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

1990

• Albanian
  • Greek

Dr. Ndrio accepts

Dr. Ndrio accepts the following insurance:

Blue HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Ndrio's experience treating your condition or procedure

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
  • Phobia
  • Play Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases